Tue 07/06/10 06:26 PM

willy_cents's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:24 PM

Nothing to say Willie???

willy_cents's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:20 PM

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:34 AM
"There might be snow on the mountaintop, but there is still fire in the furnace"

My gpa used to say.."I remember when Kansas was a mountain and kids were clean because dirt hadn't been invented" Now that describes me:cry:

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:47 PM

Considering that the economic advisers told him that he needs to flood the system with money and not worry about the deficit, that is what was needed.

Just like when we go into debt for our homes. That debt will pay us back in the long run.

So will the money spent during this recession.
no, the debt will not pay us back, but our kids will have to pay it back. Nice that we condemn our kids to pay our debts. What brilliant ppl we are

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:42 PM
nite jayne, sleep well under the full moon

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:37 PM

nite Folksflowerforyou
niters betty, thanks for helping with supper tonight

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:32 PM

It's Tim's charming personality that does it. He's like Oscar the Grouch. Everyone loves Oscar!laugh laugh
Oh I wish I had an OSCAR meyer weiner
hand off grumble grumble
rofl rofl rofl

Maybe I should leave you two alone!!!pitchfork
dont they have a forum for ppl like that?laugh
ppl who like to roast hot dogs? Oh yeah the cooking forum, I remember nowlaugh

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:30 PM
His dedication to the service of his country is what makes him a hero, as opposed to those who feel no need to serve and sacrifice for it, just want to suck the juices out of it and let others provide them with the necessary service to ascertain that they can suck the life out of it.

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:27 PM

my lilacs are finally in bloom, white ones purple ones and yellow ones....mmmmmmm the fragrance is soooooooo sweet and invigorating...makes ones thoughts turn to a blanket, a bottle of wine, and romanceblushing
I have to agree. I love the smell of lilacs. Mine never last long enough.
mine last about a month....the cool weather up here makes the spring flowers last longer
flowers
You're lucky. That smell is intoxicating!
like I said, a blanket................:banana:

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:26 PM

It's Tim's charming personality that does it. He's like Oscar the Grouch. Everyone loves Oscar!laugh laugh
Really???
of course, beats roasting one of those chicken things over my campfiresglasses

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:25 PM

my lilacs are finally in bloom, white ones purple ones and yellow ones....mmmmmmm the fragrance is soooooooo sweet and invigorating...makes ones thoughts turn to a blanket, a bottle of wine, and romanceblushing
I have to agree. I love the smell of lilacs. Mine never last long enough.
mine last about a month....the cool weather up here makes the spring flowers last longer
flowers

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:24 PM

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:22 PM

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:17 PM

Betty I'm talking food and they are being bad!! Can you find your broom in that room. There are three hear who need whacking!
right...and I am the pope in traininglaugh
Good! Could you say a few prayers for me?
<~~~~~praying for jayne

to show up at my doorpitchfork
Not now that I know you are becoming a priest!!noway
grumble is due only to circumstances, I assure you, not because I want togrumble
Is Tim making you????
yeah, he hogging all the beautiful women around, just keeps luring them to his couch and imprisons them theresad sad

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:09 PM

Betty I'm talking food and they are being bad!! Can you find your broom in that room. There are three hear who need whacking!
<~~~~~praying for jayne

Not now that I know you are becoming a priest!!noway
grumble is due only to circumstances, I assure you, not because I want togrumble

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:06 PM

Nite all! Catch you later!

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:06 PM

<~~~~~praying for jayne

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:05 PM

willy_cents's photo
Mon 06/28/10 06:00 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25