Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:15 AM

LOL who is Samantha? Do you mean Vivian? Boy Sherman do you need to take off those rose colored glasses!
I was wondering the same thing, magic mushrooms maybelaugh
Did you have a nice nap?
of course he didn't....had no one to nap withlaugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:12 AM
howdy timwaving

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:11 AM
Head East....."Save my life I'm going down for the last time"

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:06 AM
samantha=kissable.
whoops, forgot vivian...lol...she prolly woulda beat me for not including herscared
Rose colored glasses my foot, My opinions are totally valid until proved wrong...Which of those attributes do you think that you don't think that you deserve?pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:56 AM
Edited by willy_cents on Sun 07/11/10 09:58 AM

do you want the specific thoughts, or just the names that are included in the naughty thoughts, or both?scared and, do you want them in order of naughtinesspitchfork
Will reading your list cause us to have more naughty thoughts?pitchfork
Ohhhh, I doubt it. You ladies are of such unimpeachible character and thought that there is probably nothing that can cause you to have more naughty thoughts than you already havegrumble
You must be talking about Betty and Marylaugh
Betty and Mary and Carol and Samantha and Jayne....all of unimpeachible character, high moral standards, and extremely high standards of modesty in dress and in action(regretably)pitchfork frustrated and so courteous, understanding,kind and tenderlove
so unlike many of the men on here:angry:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:48 AM

do you want the specific thoughts, or just the names that are included in the naughty thoughts, or both?scared and, do you want them in order of naughtinesspitchfork
Will reading your list cause us to have more naughty thoughts?pitchfork
Ohhhh, I doubt it. You ladies are of such unimpeachible character and thought that there is probably nothing that can cause you to have more naughty thoughts than you already havegrumble

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:34 AM
If you are not friends first, then sure as heck nothing else ever gonna happen that is very pleasant. methinks

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:27 AM
Edited by willy_cents on Sun 07/11/10 09:28 AM

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:25 AM
dang well better be friends first, then after a couple days become FWBpitchfork:banana: :banana: :banana:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:19 AM
I have to have opposites. All the ladies have some persona and private moral standards as opposed to me pitchfork
as for can/will it succeed? not yetsad

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:15 AM

No naughty thoughts EVER??? How does a person do that? Do you know Carol?
not one naughty thought ever. And Carol has not had one naughty thought in her life either.
Your not suppose to fib in confessionnoway
not a fib, carol. Have had MANY naughty thoughtspitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:14 AM

Well then I better leave before I corrupt the two of youpitchfork
noway You mean to tell me that you have only had ONE naughty thought in your whole life?noway noway noway
It is Carol and I, and the rest of us, whom you had better worry about corrupting youpitchfork
Ahhh so you are teasing me with a play on wordslaugh laugh Perhaps my "one" naughty thought just stays with me all the time so I don't need a second one!bigsmile
noway Me? Tease you? never, I am serious all the time! Well, most of the time errrr aaaaa maybe I was serious a couple times, wellllll at least once in my life. Can't judge for my selffrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:04 AM

Well then I better leave before I corrupt the two of youpitchfork
noway You mean to tell me that you have only had ONE naughty thought in your whole life?noway noway noway
It is Carol and I, and the rest of us, whom you had better worry about corrupting youpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:02 AM
and all it takes is a little statement....paper work reduction act compliance considered...lol...just what I need, more paperwork to keep track offrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:58 AM

No naughty thoughts EVER??? How does a person do that? Do you know Carol?
not one naughty thought ever. And Carol has not had one naughty thought in her life either.

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:52 AM
that's why I never made that pledge...gets 40 below here and I hate the coldfrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:50 AM

That is good willy have you been sharing thoughs naughty thoughts on other days. Confession is good for the soulflowerforyou
<~~~never had one naughty thought in his life. As for confession, wouldn't work. By the time I got halfway through the priest would have died of old age and I would have to start over, frustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:38 AM
yup...lol..no naughty thoughts today, it is sunday

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:33 AM
eating is habit forminglaugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:30 AM
How about just plain a bomb, no shed nor castlefrustrated

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25