Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:10 PM

well, I peeked in here and saw nothing but nekkid ladies and I was afraid I was interrupting a nair party:tongue:

Hummm...I think you been smoking too many of them left handed stogies, son..laugh
It's my story and I'll tell it anyway I want to:tongue:

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:05 PM

well, I peeked in here and saw nothing but nekkid ladies and I was afraid I was interrupting a nair party:tongue:

If I peeked in and saw nothing but naked ladies I would run for the hills.
<~~~~~lives in the hillsdrool

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:04 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Wed 06/09/10 06:05 PM

I kinda like a belly on a guy. ohwell
I kinda like a belly on me, long as it's a female bellylove

laugh

my daddy told me that kissing was dangerous, but rubbing bellies was fatalfrustrated oops offtopic

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:02 PM

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 06:00 PM

I kinda like a belly on a guy. ohwell
I kinda like a belly on me, long as it's a female bellylove

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:59 PM
scared <~~~~~~sticks hat inside door to room to see if it gets shot at

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/09/10 05:55 PM
peek

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:06 PM
well, I am headed off to bed to...y'all have a good nite, and I'll remember your warning tomorrow delibigsmile

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:05 PM
flowers

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:02 PM

My cooking is so good I have groupies. However, the girls are starting eye me as a tasty treat!
I don't have groupies for my meals. I cannot even get a group together. As for the ones looking at you as a meal....well..depends upon if they are wanting you butchered or alive when they serve youpitchfork
I guess that depends on how hungry we arepitchfork
or what you are hungry forpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:58 PM

My cooking is so good I have groupies. However, the girls are starting eye me as a tasty treat!
I don't have groupies for my meals. I cannot even get a group together. As for the ones looking at you as a meal....well..depends upon if they are wanting you butchered or alive when they serve youpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:56 PM
nite delicious have sweet dreams

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:54 PM
I dated a separated lady once(separated for 6 months)....damn near got me shot by her hubby. He still felt possessive about her. Then, they got back together and her dating while separated got the sheet beat out of her. Not worth it on either side. For me now, separated means married and I stay away from them

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:51 PM
laugh

I burn a lot of energy hovering!
laugh I burn mine running to the table, and sometimes, since I cook for myself, running for the porcelain god after I eatsick

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:49 PM
regretfully, I suspect that there is a group of ppl who, if Obama's presidency turns out to be a dud, that would never vote for another african american for president. In the same vane, ther are groups of ppl who would never fote for him because of his skin color, nor would vote for someone based on sex. Remember, the blacks voted for him to the tune of about 90% as opposed to other elections when their vote was split between the parties at about 60 - 40. If he turns out to be a dud, do you think their votes will change? I would hope that most of us look beyond race and gender and go for the person who most closely resembles our political and moral standards

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:43 PM
I learned to never say "It can't get worse" because it certainly will in the next 24 hours.

bigsmile evening shasta

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:28 PM

When people have done things to me, I didn't have a gun and I won at least half of the time if not more so a gun is not needed to protect yourself.

What we need to protect ourselves is a brain.

A brain outweighs everything as a weapon.

Some idiot with a gun is no match for a person who can out think and outsmart them.

We should be more worried about a smart criminal than one who thinks a gun gives them an advantage.

you go ahead and try to outsmart a guy with a gun, ill just shoot him.

If you have a smart criminal you won't get a chance to shoot em.

hmmmm....how smart is he if he breaks in my house, ill shoot before he even has a chance to talk.....so u go ahead and keep thinking that.
kudos to you...just make certain he/she is dead and you will save us taxpayers a heck of a lot of maone, and no one will have to worry about them breaking into another houseflowerforyou

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:25 PM

I suppose, in the context of the OP's article, which I read a week or so ago, that I might be considered a racist, even though I am not. I see no problem in anyone desiring to limit the buyers of their property to whatever group they wish to limit it to, be it black, white, green, or fish scaled. I see them as not to bright in a business sense to limit their list of prospective customers, and consequently the price they will receive, but, heck, it is their money and they should have the right to waste it however they want. If I was selling my place, I would not give a rat's a$$ who bought it, but, if my neighbor wanted to only sell his to fish scaled green ppl, his right, and I suspect the selling price would be somewhat reduced from mine...lol

I do agree with this but only if all races were equally treated from the beginning.
Because they were not equal from the beginning, this is cannot be allowed.
so you appear to feel that others have the right to dictate to whom I can sell my property because of actions that were taken by others over the last couple hundred years. Let me expand upon that idea. Suppose that I agree with that. Then, because, as mentioned in the soccer analogy above, because men have traditionally discriminated, and placed themselves above women in sports, the workplace, politics, and who knows what else, then, let's require that the National Football league include women in the same percentage as in the general population on their teams. Please give me the survival/injury rate of the female participants versus the male participants. I discriminate in my hiring practices, damn rights I do, but my discrimination is based on abilities, intelligence, experience, gender(shock)and believe it or not, the cultural and societal conditions of where I live. Is this bad? Should I be condemned because I try to keep my workplace as free of conflict as I can, or should I say to heck with that and just forge ahead being non-discriminatory at the cost of my business and the 12 ppl who work for me?

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:11 PM
lol...it only takes me 15 minutes to eat...I grew up with a dozen siblings and if you didn't "gett'er down" one of the others did, and their were definitely not any second chanceslaugh

willy_cents's photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:08 PM

I'm so torn on the gun issue... a part of me says if a law abiding citizen wants a gun they should have a gun. The other side just strait up hates guns... any violence or any of the devices used for violence.

My biggest concern is the 'accidents'..kids blowing off their siblings head. I don't understand that part. I grew up with guns, was shooting rabbits and gophers when I was 6 years old. We had loaded guns all over the house. A rifle in every corner and a handgun on every table..
and never touched them. We just had respect for them so I agree on the education part...at the same time I hated killing the easter bunny.

Andy, as far as what they do in Switzerland...I wouldn't want to be forced to own a gun anymore than you would want to be forced not to have one. It would unconstitutional to force me.

Another one of those issues the country will always be divided on.

That's what the Anti-Americans play on.

They believe everyone should pay the consequences for a couple of dumbassses who don't secure their firearms and don't teach their kids to respect them.

I don't believe everyone should pay for a few dumasses either...
How do we separate the non-dunbasses from the dumbasses.
It is a concern to me that children shoot their siblings because dumbass parents either don't teach kids or lock up their loaded guns..
I too was raised in a house of loaded guns...heck, I learned that it is the empty ones that accidently shoot some one. I raised my kids the same way, and they are raising theirs the same way. The secret is education, and yes, there are those who need it to exert control, prove their testerone, or just plain are stupid. If one of my kids used a gun in an inappropriate manner, I would be the first one to kick their butts, more ways than one.