laugh laugh laugh how old is he:tongue:
you asking about my grandkid? well, he is just fivelaugh
and on his 5th bday was 61" tallnoway

did I miss something?
I don't think so, carol just shamelessly talking to medrool

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:33 PM

"FearandLoathing stabbed some needles in your eyes."
that would definitely get their attention, but, no one could see the flirt cominglaugh

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:32 PM

and ole flirt silly
I think your 59. Guess that is old enough.

:laughing: oops
thank you thank you for making me younger.blushing I gonna love you long time for thatlove

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:20 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Wed 06/16/10 04:20 PM

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:17 PM
that is so right, misunderstood, thinking I am flirting when I am very serious:angel:

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:15 PM
how about some suggestions for new flirts, and keep them kinda clean, naughty maybe:wink:

how about "blows him/her a kiss so passionate that her/his liver flips over"pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:13 PM
my reputation preceeds me, not deservedly, of course:cry:

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:07 PM
surely she couldn't have been referring to MEnoway betty, tell me it isn't sosurprised

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:01 PM
rofl rofl ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:58 PM

Somebody around here is a big ole flirt laugh laugh
I wouldn't let her talk to me like that if I was you carol:angry:

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:50 PM

Well would be hard to find someone that would kiss yah after eating that.:laughing:
Hi carol, huggggg.....In my current situation and location, I don't have to worry about the kissing part, now, if I was clopse to you....wellllll, would have to change the dietlove

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:49 PM
doing well, jus thinking about supper, the others made me hungy...lol

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:40 PM
howdy silverflowerforyou

I se ya talking about food again, since food replaced sex in my life a few years ago, I can't even get in my own pantsgrumble

and speaking of food....bbq sausages with two parts ketsup, 1 part chopped habaneros, 1 part ground sweet gerkin pickles, one part chopped onions, pinch of sugar,lettuce and bacon on a bun....supper tonight.mmmmmm

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:33 PM
evening hotties and hunks, esp you betty:wink:

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:18 PM

every woman I have been married to has cheated...lol....and I see the following possible reasons:
#1 They are hornier than me...nah
#2 I am lousy in bed...? cannot answer that
#3 I just suck to be around...possibility
#4 I do not fulfill their needs OTHER than sex, ie tenderness,
support; emotional and psychological and physical
#5 I often worked 14 - 16 hour days, sometimes 6 or 7 days a week
#6 I gravitate to women who display the tendency to get bored with
their relationships(one...3rd marriage, the other 5th marriage)
#7 There are just too many hot hunks out there waiting to take my
wife away from me....doubtful

Personally, I think it is a combination of#4, #5, and #6 that applies to me; with particular emphasis on #4, not fulfilling the needs other than sex that they have.
I doubt if any more or less women cheat on their mates than men. I figure we all act about the same.

It's terrible when people cheat. I don't understand why one person just doesn't leave the relationship without having to cheat.

Cheating is so cowardly and lazy. whoa
I think that they like the security (financial and otherwise)of the relationship, so they try to "hide" the cheating.

I was being rhetorical when I said I don't understand THEIR reasons for cheating. Those are just excuses you listed anyway. There is no justification for cheating.

Cheating is still cowardly and lazy. :thumbsup:

I agree with the cowardly and lazy. My point is that when it does occur, take a look at yourself before blaming the other totally. Always enough blame to go around, and our egos have to deal with it somehow.

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:16 PM

Hell will not freeze over until the Utah Jazz win a championship...then there will be ice cubes servedlaugh

hey, they came really close, once...10 years ago :laughing:
hope shasta doesn't read this she will beat me through emaillaugh

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:56 PM
pull a plug wire off your engine, then pick her up. Drive a few miles,, jump out, throw up the hood, put the wire back on, slam the hood and put a couple gunshots throug it. Get back in and say "Damn thing pisses me off sometimes." That will weed out the faint hearted ones and the ****hy ones for certain.devil

hints: #1 make sure she don't have a gun
#2 only do it where it is legal to discharge fireams
rofl

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:51 PM
Hell will not freeze over until the Utah Jazz win a championship...then there will be ice cubes servedlaugh

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:36 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Wed 06/16/10 02:36 PM
I feel like the "eye for eye" thing was instituted in the old testament so revenge could be had without the spiraling of a fued between ppl where you got me so I'll get you worse and so on for years. Perhaps Christ knew that that system needed to end, and hoped that civilization had advanced to the point that a higher standard could be lived. I fear he is disappointed in us.

me especiallysad2

willy_cents's photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:32 PM

every woman I have been married to has cheated...lol....and I see the following possible reasons:
#1 They are hornier than me...nah
#2 I am lousy in bed...? cannot answer that
#3 I just suck to be around...possibility
#4 I do not fulfill their needs OTHER than sex, ie tenderness,
support; emotional and psychological and physical
#5 I often worked 14 - 16 hour days, sometimes 6 or 7 days a week
#6 I gravitate to women who display the tendency to get bored with
their relationships(one...3rd marriage, the other 5th marriage)
#7 There are just too many hot hunks out there waiting to take my
wife away from me....doubtful

Personally, I think it is a combination of#4, #5, and #6 that applies to me; with particular emphasis on #4, not fulfilling the needs other than sex that they have.
I doubt if any more or less women cheat on their mates than men. I figure we all act about the same.

It's terrible when people cheat. I don't understand why one person just doesn't leave the relationship without having to cheat.

Cheating is so cowardly and lazy. whoa
I think that they like the security (financial and otherwise)of the relationship, so they try to "hide" the cheating.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25