Community > Posts By > willy_cents

willy_cents's photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:00 PM
I just got a spam that said, (and I quote)...."You will feel so guilty if you die and leave your family uncared for and with no financial support!"noway

slaphead Say what? I'll be dead. Cannot imagine I will have any such feelings dead. Besides, my family is all on their own and doing quite well for themselves without my interferencerofl

willy_cents's photo
Wed 08/04/10 04:43 PM

Down Willie. Good boy. I will add good shot to my search criteria and if you wear camo and hide among the trees you get bonus points. How about that?:wink:
love love

willy_cents's photo
Wed 08/04/10 04:40 PM

I will broaden my search. What do you think, 4ft - 10 ft, 100lbs - 300 lbs, 25-75 years old, 10 - 10000 miles away?

Sounds a bit restricting. :tongue:

Geez Tot, if I open it anymore I will match with every Carnie in the tri-state area. LOL

If that's the case, we need to add "teeth" preferences to the search criteria!

rofl rofl rofl rofl
:angry: I resemble errrr I mean resent that search termrofl

willy_cents's photo
Wed 08/04/10 04:28 PM
frustrated wishes he was chrissy's match.ohwell only match I ever had was to a 97 year old in a rest home, and she lied about having blonde hairtears

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:56 PM
nite jayne, viv and whomever else is departing us...dreams

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:54 PM

Ok..serious here...y'all get together and let me know how many will come down here. I'll need to know to be able to use the saloon. See when it would be best for y'all..anytime but March. or during hunting season. I'll get a schedule on what is happening here. It will be a great time! Looking forward to it!
can I bring my bosses wifedevil devil bigsmile
sure, just don't let him knowpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:50 PM
niters debwaving

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:49 PM
Edited by willy_cents on Sun 07/18/10 06:49 PM

we're on our way to vivians house:banana: :banana:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:43 PM

Betty don't forget the broom!!!
no brooms allowed at our get togethers, for my safetyscared

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:42 PM

Hey jerry, think maybe we can split the ladies 50 - 50. You get the ones under fifty and I get the ones over????drool
works for me....wait a minute, somethings not right here noway
Hence the sheep????pitchfork

up here we call them montana blondes jerrylaugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:40 PM
scared

I will provide the steaks!!
Maybe we should have chicken! We do want Vivian to still be employed when we leave

ok ...I did hear she has ducksbigsmile

Ducks and chickens...y'all like fish??laugh laugh

Love it if the fish aren't too fishy laugh
<~~~~fears he would spend all his time duckingscared

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:37 PM

Here is my idea. We all plan a trip to spend a long weekend down by Vivian's ranch and we all go to her saloon and have drinks together. The whole Topicless gang.

:banana: :banana: What are y'all waiting for?
hunting season bigsmile

Sorry moleO, can't have guests during the season.ohwell
Vivian you have to give us a time frame that is good to visit you---when you are not working 100 hours a week!
you mean January ??

I will do that. I'll get a schedule form the boss. Maybe in the spring? Before it gets too hot.
you mean January ??

Oh...that's right....it's always hot here!ohwell
thats why jayne would be hot riding the tractorlaugh laugh
Sherman do you want them to start talking about usfrustrated
now we know shocked
Hey they talked about you and me and Gawd knows nothing could be further from true!!!
I know that....and now we ALL know about you and sherman bigsmile
JAYNE...what did you tell themnoway noway surprised

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:35 PM
Hey jerry, think maybe we can split the ladies 50 - 50. You get the ones under fifty and I get the ones over????drool

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:32 PM

Here is my idea. We all plan a trip to spend a long weekend down by Vivian's ranch and we all go to her saloon and have drinks together. The whole Topicless gang.

hunting season bigsmile

Vivian you have to give us a time frame that is good to visit you---when you are not working 100 hours a week!
you mean January ??

I will do that. I'll get a schedule form the boss. Maybe in the spring? Before it gets too hot.
you mean January ??

Sherman do you want them to start talking about usfrustrated
sure, if they talking about us they are leaving everyone else alonelaugh pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:30 PM

I will provide the steaks!!
Maybe we should have chicken! We do want Vivian to still be employed when we leave
<~~~~is a glutton for chickenpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:28 PM

hunting season bigsmile

you mean January ??

you mean January ??

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:24 PM

and Betty gets to drive a tractorscared scared

I'll send the cattle to the neighbors!laugh laugh
grumble and Jerry and I will be stuck tending themgrumble

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:17 PM

I am dead serious. I think we should all pick a time next year and make plans to definitely do it!

Ok, Jayne. Do we charter a plane to TX or what? Maybe a train will do but I'll have 2 bring a 6-pack to keep Sasha quiet since it's a several day trip. :smile:
laugh We'll work out those details Deb. You just have to say yes!

A few details...like Mary getting a job so she has money to do something other than go to Micky D's for the dollar menu....laugh

You know I'm in, Jayne! I have another idea think The guys can camp out on the ranch while we girls take the beds!
stingy, didn't you ever learn that sharing is good?:angry:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:14 PM

and Betty gets to drive a tractorscared scared
Then we will split the money among all of us when we win America's Funniest Home Videos
I bet Jayne would look HAWT driving a tractor in texas in augustdevil

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:12 PM

hunting season bigsmile

I shouldn't ask. What're you hunting for? what

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25