willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:09 AM

How about Sweetums?
you call him that and I will post itlaugh bigsmile
That is blackmail!!!
blackmail sounds so corrupt noway
What would you call it?
blackmail is illegal...call it unethical manipulation...that is legalrofl
Hey whose side are you on. If he wins, I never call you Sweetums again!!
just trying to give him moral support...never seen two guys win against a lady, let alone onefrustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:07 AM
"If you want my love you got it" cheap trick

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:04 AM

How about Sweetums?
That is blackmail!!!
heck, just call it extortion, sounds better and wives use it all the timegrumble laugh
That will get you whacked!!!!!!
thought=naughtywishes jayne was close enough to whack him with a broom/thoughtpitchfork pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:03 AM

How about Sweetums?
That is blackmail!!!
What would you call it?
blackmail is illegal...call it unethical manipulation...that is legalrofl

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:00 AM

How about Sweetums?
That is blackmail!!!
heck, just call it extortion, sounds better and wives use it all the timegrumble laugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:57 AM

scared carol maybe, but not betty, I could get whackedscared
I have the broom!!!!
not scared of you with the broom....you called me sweetumslove love love

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:55 AM
scared carol maybe, but not betty, I could get whackedscared

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:53 AM

How about Sweetums?
to late, she already didlaugh laugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:52 AM
thought=naughtyJayne has such cute dimples on her....cheeks /thoughtlove pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:50 AM

How about Sweetums?
that workslove love

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:47 AM

Commander??? Do we have to call you "Sir"?
everyone else should, but, I prefer you call me "sweetheart" or "honey" or some of those other terms of endearment that you usually use in certain situations:tongue:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:42 AM

samantha=kissable.
whoops, forgot vivian...lol...she prolly woulda beat me for not including herscared
Rose colored glasses my foot, My opinions are totally valid until proved wrong...Which of those attributes do you think that you don't think that you deserve?pitchfork
"extremely" high standards of modesty in actionspitchfork
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU?????surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised You would have to prove it to me me before I could possibly ever believe that of YOUdrool
You know what they say about "Catholic" girlsbigsmile
I believe EVERY thing I have heard about Catholic girlsdevil and I have the picture to prove it
I thought you were deleting thatfrustrated
its in a SAFE placelove flowerforyou
is that the one that is posted on adultfriendfinder that you referred me to?love love love pitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:40 AM

samantha=kissable.
whoops, forgot vivian...lol...she prolly woulda beat me for not including herscared
Rose colored glasses my foot, My opinions are totally valid until proved wrong...Which of those attributes do you think that you don't think that you deserve?pitchfork
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU?????surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised You would have to prove it to me me before I could possibly ever believe that of YOUdrool
And exactly what is said about Catholic girls? Never heard anything about them 'cept they have to go to confession occasionally:angel:
Let's just say they like to rebel. Why do you think men like women in Catholic school girl uniforms?
never thought about the uniform thing...as for rebelling...lol...I thought we were all rebels without a cause, some just worse and different than others...and I am the commander of rebellingpitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:35 AM

If you have company for your nap and you are "relaxing" then you might as well be alonedevil
if what you say is true then you make it sound like WORK and if thats the case your doing it all WRONG!!devil devil bigsmile
You expect me to rememberlaugh laugh
must have been good 'cause you ladies never forget anything badgrumble grumble grumble frustrated

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:33 AM
"Cocaine" eric clapton

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:32 AM

samantha=kissable.
And exactly what is said about Catholic girls? Never heard anything about them 'cept they have to go to confession occasionally:angel:

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:30 AM

Are you saying the odds were in your favor on that guess
never makes a statement nor a bet that does not have the odds stacked in his favor. see ^^^^ statement about the ladieslaugh

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:26 AM

LOL who is Samantha? Do you mean Vivian? Boy Sherman do you need to take off those rose colored glasses!
I was wondering the same thing, magic mushrooms maybelaugh
Did you have a nice nap?
grumble not really, I had to nap aloneflowerforyou
I guess willy does knowlaugh laugh You wouldn't get much of a nap if you were not alone or at least I would guess
nap doesn't always mean sleeping, its more of a way of relaxing love devil
<~~~~prefers relaxing naps to restful onespitchfork

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:21 AM

LOL who is Samantha? Do you mean Vivian? Boy Sherman do you need to take off those rose colored glasses!
I was wondering the same thing, magic mushrooms maybelaugh
Did you have a nice nap?
of course he didn't....had no one to nap withlaugh
Now how do you know that????
telepathy, my dear, telepathy, combined with a little bit of logical analysiswhoa

willy_cents's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:19 AM

samantha=kissable.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25