Community > Posts By > RoamingOrator

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 06/30/15 07:18 AM
Mostly a 2000 Buick LeSabre, it seats six and gets a lifetime average of 28.4 mpg. Love that car, even with it's little quirks.

I've also got a 2000 Dodge Dakota because every farm needs a truck

Then there's the John Deere 6000 I use for most of the farms light chores or the 8530 if I really need to get some work done.

Then last, but certainly not least a 2000 Harley Davidson Road King, for when I need to relax.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 06/30/15 07:14 AM
Went to Sterling Colorado! Beautiful drive through the high plains!

RoamingOrator's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:16 AM
:thumbsup:

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:17 AM

Only reason I'm still here is because my ship's warp drive is all messed up.

Does anyone know where I can pick up a Halfraxian Ethrotopic Injector?

Have you asked Han Solo?

I'm on his "blocked users" list. Apparently I post too much in the political forums. frown

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:12 AM
Only reason I'm still here is because my ship's warp drive is all messed up.

Does anyone know where I can pick up a Halfraxian Ethrotopic Injector?

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:55 AM
Maybe it's because that, much like today, they had way too many people trying to spread religion.

But in perspective, the entire Paul (a.k.a. Saul) story is an example of one man trying to do everything he can to destroy a religion.

RoamingOrator's photo
Sat 06/06/15 06:32 AM
My friends will tell you I'm a sucker for a redhead, which is true, but I'm also can't say no to a pair of steel blue eyes. drool

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:33 PM
I really should be sending out some emails or maybe getting some sleep.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:32 PM

Neutralize Iran and there will be peace in that region. If not, there will be no peace.

That is hands down one of the dumbest statements I've ever read in the political forums. Which, believe me is saying a lot!!!

Iran isn't even the real problem, it is the Saudis.

laugh Glad you liked it. So you prefer Iran over the Saudis? Who are the Saudis sending missiles and rockets to?

Well they sent two airplanes into the World Trade Center, does that count? The Al Qaeda money trail leads back to the Saudis, so I'm thinking they have indirectly launched a few missiles at your beloved Israel.

This notion that they are an ally is BS and a limited view because they allow us to "rent" some space for military bases.

In actuality I'd say Jordan is a much better ally than Saudi Arabia and one of the few Arab states that seems to have its head on straight.

I thought that Bush and Cheney blew up the trade centers?ohwell
Jordan is a better ally than the Saudi's . But no other country in that area is pushing to build a nuke except Iran. If Iran gets their hands on a nuke, they will use it. No doubt, Iran is the immediate threat in that region.

Pakistan has had them for years, along with a running hot war with India, but has never used them. There are quite a few countries that have nukes and have never used them, with one (count them one) notable exception.

Your argument is theory at best. In truth, your wheels may be spinning but there is no tread on them, so you aren't getting any traction.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:54 AM

Neutralize Iran and there will be peace in that region. If not, there will be no peace.

That is hands down one of the dumbest statements I've ever read in the political forums. Which, believe me is saying a lot!!!

laugh Glad you liked it. So you prefer Iran over the Saudis? Who are the Saudis sending missiles and rockets to?

Well they sent two airplanes into the World Trade Center, does that count? The Al Qaeda money trail leads back to the Saudis, so I'm thinking they have indirectly launched a few missiles at your beloved Israel.

This notion that they are an ally is BS and a limited view because they allow us to "rent" some space for military bases.

In actuality I'd say Jordan is a much better ally than Saudi Arabia and one of the few Arab states that seems to have its head on straight.

i would say Turkey, as a muslim country, has the best attitude...

I see your point, and could make the same argument, and as they are also a member of NATO, they are definitely an ally.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/19/15 07:15 AM
If you ask me (and you didn't) it really depends on whether you're alone or with somebody.

noway

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/19/15 07:08 AM

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 03:47 PM

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 03:43 PM
Well, as it occurred "in the moment" and was not a planned event, all I said was "Marry me!"

The long form story is actually pretty cool - or so I've been told.

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 03:38 PM
I answer my messages with brutal honesty.... which is why I don't seem to get to many replies to my reply.

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:55 AM

Alrighty, let's see here...

I put in my resignation to Grand Lodge this morning, as it was eating all of my "social time" and I was having trouble dating. The resignation doesn't take effect until March next year.

So, the question is... At what point should I once again get "serious" about dating and get back out there?

Never! If I can't have you, no one can!

Fine. I'll be back with your answer. grumble

I believe you just gave me one!!

I'm all yours, you can come and pick me up at your earliest convenience. flowerforyou

And therein lies the problem. The 1500 mile drive to pick you up. ohwell

Your card says now is the time. You may still have limited time since your resignation isn't effective until next year, but this card indicates you should not wait to begin putting yourself out there and meeting ladies. This is a "lay the groundwork and make your plans" card. The advice is to start looking and talking to prospective dates. Of course, you'll need to run them by me so I can determine if they are worthy or you. :wink:

Also, the next 5 weeks Mercury is retrograde and this is a good time to start working on things in your life that you previously set aside.

I don't supposed it said where I could find these women? (oh wait, that counts as a second question and goes beyond the rules of the topic grumble )

Well, it also looks like it's time to start reading that book I've been putting off because I know it's going to bore me to death. ohwell

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:50 AM

Alrighty, let's see here...

I put in my resignation to Grand Lodge this morning, as it was eating all of my "social time" and I was having trouble dating. The resignation doesn't take effect until March next year.

So, the question is... At what point should I once again get "serious" about dating and get back out there?

Never! If I can't have you, no one can!

Fine. I'll be back with your answer. grumble

I believe you just gave me one!!

I'm all yours, you can come and pick me up at your earliest convenience. flowerforyou

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:47 AM

It's been my experience that women don't want to have sex with me no matter what the age difference. sad

Well if you can do nothing right as a man...

I'm pretty good at tying my shoes!!! happy

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:45 AM
I should have already gotten the trailer hooked up, but now I'm going to goof off even more - because it's lunchtime!! :banana:

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:42 AM
Well... It depends. First off, is it the same name you have for them? I mean if it is, well no biggy, but if it isn't that might confuse the part in question.

Personally, I didn't even name my last two pets, so I don't understand the concept in the least.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25