Community > Posts By > RoamingOrator

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:53 AM
I'd have to dig down about six feet. frown

(Actually, that's not true, I scattered her ashes in Florida)

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:51 AM
At some point in the series your reach the part of the equation that reads (x-x), which is being multiplied across the rest of the equation.

All who said the answer is 0, get a cookie.

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:46 AM
Leave them tied to the bed and walk out the front door. ohwell

Throwing the match over your shoulder as you leave is optional. devil

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:42 AM
I probably should pay this stack of bills before they shut all of this down. tears

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:40 AM
I'm starting to think this is how the IRS calculates my taxes....

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 10:15 PM
I should be going to bed. asleep

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:24 PM
No, you can't talk to the nice ladies. I've been hording them all to myself, and I don't feel like sharing. :tongue:

You can talk to the mean ladies though!!! laugh

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:21 PM

Three possible answers that i see
A) 20% loss of product
B) at &150.00per you would gain1250%of your investment
C) at$1.50 per you would gain 25% of yourinvestment
I doff my hat for you,sir

You can doff the hat, but he's wrong.

The cost of the oranges is 20.40, the cost of the spoilage (which must be absorbed into the overall cost as a loss) is 4.08 for a total cost of 24.48. The recouped sales is 30.00, for a total profit of 5.52. Your realized gain (according to the "new" sales price) is only 22.5%

Which isn't all that bad really.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:07 PM
Edited by RoamingOrator on Tue 05/05/15 02:08 PM

Beheading, stonning, wars, forced marriages, Jihads,etc will cease. You have a peceful world with only christianity remaining. Pls note that christianity isn't a religion,its a relationship!

I am Christian but would never want to force someone to believe or not believe in something

How did the Inquisition work out?

It didn't work out, you can not "force" Christianity on someone. For we are to turn the other cheek, we are to be humble, loving, ect. If someone doesn't wish to believe as we do, that's their choice and will in the end face that judgement. But it's not the Christian's job to "force" anyone to believe anything.

That's my point in my reply :wink:

Tell that to Charlemagne who would massacre everyone in a village that didn't convert. Sure made the rest of the town become "Christian," and is also the main reason that northern and eastern Europe converted.

If the only thing that makes you be a nice person is the fear of a god, then you really aren't a nice person to begin with.

That was someone's choice though, that wasn't Christianity inspired or God inspired in the long run. I also understand that there has been many of the "believe or die" rampages done in the "Christian" name, but that is an entire oxymoron in itself. For again God has always only taught us to be humble and loving as he was, did he raise a finger to those that crucified him? No he didn't, the only thing he did in their hatred and sinful ways is say "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

You can tell yourself whatever lies you need to in order to allow you to believe your faith, but the history bears out a different story. When soldiers return to your town to see that the law is enforced, when the images of your faith are burned or melted down and stolen, when your children are massacred before your eyes because you choose to follow your beliefs, when you see the suffering of someone you loved burned at the stake, but wish to see those you love survive for another day - then you may change your outward appearance of a belief system and teach your young ones to embrace a cause that is not your own.

This is what was done. Christianity was spread via the executioners axe. This is how Constantine did it, this is how Charlemagne did it to deny so is only spreading lies which is a sin, and when you lie, you murder something good in another part of the world. Own up to your history and embrace it, because to deny it, is denying the Christ - much as Peter did on Maundy Thursday.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 08:46 AM
As I'm getting kind of hungry, I should consider making lunch.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 08:31 AM

absolutely nothing.. it is early my coffee timeflowerforyou

Sweetie, it's always coffee time!!! drinker

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:38 AM
I also have some reports to finish.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:36 AM

If you want to see me without my shirt, you'll need to buy me a few drinks first!!! drinks
exactly! I mean....ummm.errrrr :angel:

Yeah, I know. Not only do I need to be a little "into the bottle" for you get my shirt off, but I'm pretty sure you'll need to be the same in order to want to see that. sad

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:31 AM
If you want to see me without my shirt, you'll need to buy me a few drinks first!!! drinks

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:28 AM
Simple game: Just type what you SHOULD be doing instead of posting in the forums.

I should be composing a few letters right now.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:24 AM
Assuming he found a buyer at those prices the net gain is 14605% ROI. Also, I'd like to find the market he's selling this stuff to and see if they want some apples.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:17 AM

Beheading, stonning, wars, forced marriages, Jihads,etc will cease. You have a peceful world with only christianity remaining. Pls note that christianity isn't a religion,its a relationship!

I am Christian but would never want to force someone to believe or not believe in something

How did the Inquisition work out?

It didn't work out, you can not "force" Christianity on someone. For we are to turn the other cheek, we are to be humble, loving, ect. If someone doesn't wish to believe as we do, that's their choice and will in the end face that judgement. But it's not the Christian's job to "force" anyone to believe anything.

That's my point in my reply :wink:

Tell that to Charlemagne who would massacre everyone in a village that didn't convert. Sure made the rest of the town become "Christian," and is also the main reason that northern and eastern Europe converted.

If the only thing that makes you be a nice person is the fear of a god, then you really aren't a nice person to begin with.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:13 AM
I always liked the thicker red hymnals, as they had the songs I knew better. I don't know why the church also has the thin black hymnals with a bunch of songs no one has ever heard of or know how to sing.

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:54 AM
If I knew the answer to that question, I wouldn't be on a dating site would I? what :laughing:

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:50 AM
I'm with Tomato here, a "regular" person would be held - most likely without bond - indefinitely.

Though obviously this Sheriff needs more training - if you're going to shoot someone, don't leave them alive to testify. I'd make that (4) on Mike's list behind "practice."

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25