Community > Posts By > RoamingOrator

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 08/11/15 05:23 PM

That's what happens when someone keeps using old, used up fridges instead of nice, brand new and barely used ones. But some 21 year old fridges can be just as used up as the vintage 35 - 45 year old fridges, depending on the vast amount of fridge users. Not everyone has a beautiful, prime, top of the line fridge like mine which smells divine and is like sunshine. :smile:

Are we talking an over under fridge or a side by side? Do you have a water and ice dispenser? One of those things would be awesome!

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 08/11/15 05:22 PM
I thought I'd stop by and offer a few words of wisdom. :angel:

Then I remembered I'm not really all that wise, so I guess you all are out of luck. slaphead

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 08/11/15 01:48 PM
Me? Oh, I'm a man of simple tastes. I'd probably go ahead and build the garage I've been saving up to build, and fix up that old pickup out in the barn. After that, well, I'd do some visiting: fly out to finally meet Ruth, visit a few old friends that live halfway across the country, mark the last three states off of my list (Alaska, Hawaii, and Louisiana).

I figure all of that will cost about $50,000 or so. After that, well, I'd just start giving it away to folks I felt needed it.

RoamingOrator's photo
Thu 08/06/15 09:04 PM

ladies don't snore. flowerforyou :angel:

That was no lady, that was my wife.

rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl

<Thanks for the set up!>

RoamingOrator's photo
Thu 08/06/15 08:58 AM

I would insist on my own separate bed. :angel:

I don't want to hear you snore asleep That's why I keep my own house.

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 08/05/15 05:08 PM
Just looking at the title of the article, I have to ask:

Who said life was fair? Because guess what, it isn't.

RoamingOrator's photo
Wed 08/05/15 05:07 PM
As few as three years ago, I'd of probably made some grandiose argument for monogamy and the benefits of being with just one person.

That being said, I've been left alone long enough that I'll take what I can get, and if she want it open, I'll leave it open. I'm confident enough to know that, given enough time, I'll end up being the only one she wants to be with.

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 08/03/15 09:55 AM
Well, if you're looking for a completely random topic:

My house is being inundated with centipedes, anyone know any home remedies?

RoamingOrator's photo
Thu 07/30/15 02:00 PM
Couple of nuts walking down a dark alley...

RoamingOrator's photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:25 AM
There are no people whatsoever, all of us are just computer generated bots.

RoamingOrator's photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:21 AM
Well, if I met them on here I definitely consider it. However, if I met them some other way, not a chance.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:09 AM
What do I do? I pretend like I know what I'm doing. I don't, not a clue. To be honest I never did. Every woman that spent any time with me whatsoever literally informed me one day something along the lines of "oh, by the way, we're dating now." No kidding, I'm that clueless with regards to interpersonal relationships.

So what do I do specifically? Make myself available. Oh it's a lot harder for some poor gal on a website like this one to get me to "jump," let's face it, we haven't met, but I'm somewhat open to the idea. That being said, I still put most of my chips on the table of meeting them in real life. They say the grocery is the best place to meet single people, but I haven't had any success there (other than picking out who's single and who's not - you can tell by their purchases).

So yeah, I think for the most part, I'm just going to wait until I'm told otherwise.

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 07/28/15 05:58 AM
Easy question. It's the sarcasm, the never and unending sarcasm. happy

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 07/27/15 07:40 AM
There is no way this is a thing right?

If the sex was good enough to "keep her on the side" then why didn't I just keep her in the first place? (Actually, we all know I didn't really have a choice in that matter, but still a valid question)

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 07/27/15 07:37 AM
Can I ruin a date in one sentence? Please, I can ruin a date before we even meet up! Yes, I'm that good, I can end a date before it even happens! :thumbsup:

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 07/27/15 07:35 AM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the topic: What a girl needs from HIS men? Sounds like this "girl" has a little surprise waiting to me - maybe of the "Crying Game" variety.

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 07/27/15 07:33 AM

Abraham is a central figure in the Bible, the Torah, and the Koran.
God blessed Abraham and his decendants. Abraham was getting old and had no children. His wife said "I am to old, sleep with the servant girl" so he did. The had a son, Ishmael. A lot of the Arabs are decended from Ishmael and consider him Abraham's firstborn and the inheritor of the blessings. When Ishmael was about 13 Abraham's wife had a child Isaac. That's when the sh t hit the fan and has been going on ever since.
So is Ishmael ilegitimate or the firstborn.

To answer your question, historically in the time of Abraham all lineage was determined through the mother's side of the family (and in Judaism it still is), so it would be Isaac.

The question one must ask is whether developing a religion around a man who heard voices which told him to kill his child is appropriate. If you had someone tell you this same story today, but it only happened three days ago, would you still bow down to the voices in his head?

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 07/14/15 08:37 AM
Who cares? ohwell

Call me when someone carries them out. pitchfork

RoamingOrator's photo
Tue 07/14/15 08:35 AM
Oooo!!! I thought of another specialized trait I have developed over the years!

I am a master of saying the wrong thing at the worst possible time.

RoamingOrator's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:54 AM
Hmm.... Well, I have a good head for memorizing scripts, roles and dialogs of plays and skits. Unfortunately I don't work or play in the world of theater, so it is a completely useless skill. ohwell

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25