Community > Posts By > Angelsing

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:21 PM

We never will....i am living proof :tongue:

Well, I'm sure your heart is in the right place anyway.
God help us all, lololol.

heart is always in the right place flowers

flowers Well, what's important is not giving up and believing that someone will come along and appreciate and love you for who you are, and you'll love them back.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:14 PM

It's hard to see what you NEED when your blinded by what you WANT!!!frustrated

Interesting...I think I am generally attracted by some mis-guided "need" - you know, that "someone to complete" me stuff.

I think when you just choose because you WANT someone, it can be healthier and you stay in control of your emotions more. Maybe it's must semantics.
flowerforyou

I don't know, seems like when people know you care, they start acting like fools, lol.

Well that goes for me, for sure! But it's more like the "I've got a crush" idiocy mode...I get tongue-tied and stupid like nobody's business. It's ridiculous...I'm old enough NOT to behave like I'm in Jr. High! Egads! :wink:

Omg, are we related, lol. I do the same thing. We have to start acting like we don't give a crap. For some reason, people respond to that better, lol.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:04 PM

It's hard to see what you NEED when your blinded by what you WANT!!!frustrated

Interesting...I think I am generally attracted by some mis-guided "need" - you know, that "someone to complete" me stuff.

I think when you just choose because you WANT someone, it can be healthier and you stay in control of your emotions more. Maybe it's must semantics.
flowerforyou

I don't know, seems like when people know you care, they start acting like fools, lol.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:59 PM

Yeah, but I think we can learn more about ourselves and choose more wisely anyway...doesn't mean we won't be attracted, just that we (hopefully) learned painful lessons and are moving forward???

Whew!, you said a mouthfull there.

I have tried and tried to make it work. I still seem to be missing something. Is it just me or do looks matter as much as I have made myself believe that they do? It's hard to see what you NEED when your blinded by what you WANT!!!frustrated

Ain't that the truth.frustrated

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:57 PM

We never will....i am living proof :tongue:

Well, I'm sure your heart is in the right place anyway.
God help us all, lololol.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:54 PM

Yeah, but I think we can learn more about ourselves and choose more wisely anyway...doesn't mean we won't be attracted, just that we (hopefully) learned painful lessons and are moving forward???

...and if that doesn't work...try the hot stick in the eye! Seriously! That will curb the attraction! LOL! noway

lol, girl no matter what, we always seem to fall for the same type of people. When will we ever learn.............

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:51 PM

I say WE as in everybody on Mingle2 who is still searching.

And if we are attracted to the wrong folks, how to we go about changing what we like in order to have what we need, or do we???

Its like this......
Some people walk and walk then they fall in a hole.
The next time they walk and walk and see the same whole and still fall in.
The next time they walk and walk and still see the whole brighter than ever and they still fall in.
The hole keeps getting deeper due to all the stupid falls.
The solution would be walk and walk and see the fricken hole and WALK AROUND it... but some never do.
Thank God for common sence... but Love is blind so some keep falling in the stinken hole...
good luck!flowerforyou

I know some people who stay in terrible relationships for so called (love). I'd rather be alone and lonely than to stay in a miserable relationship.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:47 PM

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:45 PM

And if we are attracted to the wrong folks, how to we go about changing what we like in order to have what we need, or do we???

You can't change what you like, it's called genetics.

You can't change it, but you can pretend.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:34 PM

Angelsing's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:04 PM
Hey Jaxxed,
I'm hot.......but not the kinda hot you're talkin aboutlaugh
That was about 10 years ago, for me.winking There are a lot of pretty ladies in Schaumburg so I'm sure if hot is what your looking for, you've come to the right place.

Anyway, welcome to the site and good luck here.

Sing.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/25/09 08:43 PM
Oh I love this type of topic. I can't think of anything right now but I love referring people to great businesses. Thanks for creating this post.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 02/13/09 10:34 PM
Eeeeeeeeeek!scared

Angelsing's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:22 PM

Lots of interracial here in the Seattle area. No one even bats an eye. I, myself, feel perfectly comfortable being rejected by all races and creeds.

Awhhhh:cry:

Angelsing's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:11 PM

I say expect the worst, and hope for the best when it comes to men cheating.

Well THERE'S a nice, shiny outlook on it.

Let's not actually look for the one who won't cheat.

Let's just grab one and cross our fingers that he won't.

: shakes head :

LMAO Nice point

Thanks.flowerforyou

There have been many times that I have found my job around here is to point out the obvious....lol

What your obviously trying to say is that I don't look for men that don't cheat and that's why I have the opinion I do? Come on now, get real.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:56 PM
Does the new weed people smoke now days make people horny or something? I thought it just made you happy and silly and paranoid.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:52 PM
More progressive is always a good thing. I mean let's move upward and onward. I feel sorry for folks who hang on to those old beliefs. They ain't going no where fast.frustrated It's almost sad.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:44 PM
Yea, and I imagine when you got your own family attacking you for itwhoa, it really sucks.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:40 PM
Like whoIam said, if you don't mind, it don't matter.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:35 PM
I noticed in the Chicago area, interracial couples do tend to live in parts of the city where it's more acceptable. That's a dayum shame, they gotta uproot just to be accepted.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25