Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:33 PM
Any real weed smoker will tell you it's for a good medical reason.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:25 PM
Ok Dan, tmi.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:23 PM
I wonder if interracial couples are really happy.
I'm mean they take a lot of flack.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:21 PM
How come there's only ever one joint going around, Ahahahaha.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:18 PM
Ummmm Hmmmm, that was sort of a trick question. But I'm too smart for that.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:15 PM
Well, people do tend to seek people who are like minded, and I don't see anything wrong with that, I mean being able to agree is a beautiful thing.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:09 PM
I'm tellin you. It's hard enough just trying to find someone you can even communicate with. Then to add to that, they gotta be this or that color.
Some people sure know how to make life more difficult with their they gotta look like this or that.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:59 PM
True thatwinking

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:57 PM
Well in that case, Hell No, Ahahahaha.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:54 PM

i'm not a church freak,,,,,,,but god made us different races for a reason,,,,,,hint,,,,,,,,don't frig with muther natuer

What reason is that?

The closer one lives to the equator, the darker the skin becomes.

God, am I glad God made us different. And that's all I gotta say about that comment. But I will say this, variety IS the spice of life.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:46 PM
Yep, news flash, we are all the same at the core.
We may do things a little differently, and have different beliefs, and like different foods, and blah, blah blah.asleep laugh flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:39 PM
Oh yea, one more thing. Hang out in the forums sometimes. It's a good place to get to know people from the neck up anyway.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:36 PM

Ive dated every major race and many many minor ones. All more than once of course.

Its all good. Its amazing how women are all so much alike in certain ways under the skin. Im refering to behavior and cultures and such hah.

When I was young, I used to think people from other contries were soooo different, until I visited other contries. I was shocked to find out that we are all the same when it really comes down to it in that we all want to be respected, loved and appreciated, NO matter the race.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:31 PM
Is the girl ugly or cute in this scenario.:tongue:

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:24 PM
Yaaaaaaaaay, it's finally melted. Man, wasn't yesterday in the Chi just beautiful??? Just a teaser though. Back to reality my fellow Chicagoans.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:21 PM
It's funny that that little practice isn't transferred when Asian women marry American men.
I don't think they really like the whole follow the leader business.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:10 PM
Nobody ever consults with me.laugh
Have you ever been to the orient? In the cushions behind the seat of the airplane on my way there, there was a cardboard picture of an American woman walking hand in hand with an American man. Then there's the example of an Asian couple and the man is five paces in front of the Asian woman. Did they consult with her about that practice???noway

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:00 PM
It's the little things that count and really make someone know you care. For example, if they like
chocolate, you don't go out and buy chocolate, you make it from scratch.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:44 PM
I say expect the worst, and hope for the best when it comes to men cheating.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:40 PM
Main stream America ain't ready for the mixing of the races. If you don't care what main stream America thinks, then the stares and whispers won't bother you a bit. If not, you'll be stared at and talked about. It's unbelievable in this day and age, that there are still people out there who are that narrow minded.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25