Community > Posts By > Angelsing

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:15 PM
laugh Man, either you don't like yourself, or you have a split personality.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:10 PM
Oh that's easy for you to say, Mr. I work for myself.laugh flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:05 PM

The gunman has been killed.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:51 PM
Omg, this is horrible. I'm so sorry. This world is getting absolutely intolerable.:cry:

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:21 AM
Merry Christmas to you too!
Thanks

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:37 AM
Are you saying you don't have to do much of anything to make a woman fall in love with you, and in the end all that matters is that she loves you.

Here's another simple analogy;

See there's this seed, that somebody needs to plant, that somebody needs to water, that somebody needs to give sun light,
so that it will grow. The seed won't grow unless it is nurtured and taken care of to maturity.

If you're the type of man that feels you don't have to do much of anything to show a woman you love her, which will allow her to love you till the end, then you might not be ready.flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:55 AM
i don't know, maybe it's like returning to the scene of the crime syndrome.noway

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:50 AM
I would watch who she hangs out with/talks to.
Then one day casually mention to them, that you think she's interesting, cute, attractive, what have you. Believe me, it will get back to her, then you wait for suttle clues from her, and approach her.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:44 AM

You know they say you gotta (keep it new) in a relationship.

Relationships are very hard, and need a lot of work. So, ya gotta keep it NEW!!!.

Or, you can say things like, she just needs to like me for me and vs versa.indifferent

But you seem to keep pointing out what the man should be doing to "keep the woman in love" with him.

Yes, that's the topic.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:16 AM
You know they say you gotta (keep it new) in a relationship.

Relationships are very hard, and need a lot of work. So, ya gotta keep it NEW!!!.

Or, you can say things like, she just needs to like me for me and vs versa.indifferent

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:08 AM

My son's dad would follow me everywhere.....be everywhere I was for some odd reason until I would go out with him......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I went out with him just to shut him up!!!noway laugh laugh

Yeah, I guess stalking can win some over, huh? :tongue:

Hell to the no.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:05 AM
You know fellas, it's the little things that count.
Remembering her birthday, knowing her schedule and trying to make it easier for her somehow, offering to cook dinner for her,
sending flowers to her job, writing her love notes and placing them on her car sometimes, etc, etc, etc.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:02 AM
Awh, :cry: <----Happy tears.

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:57 PM

Ummm All of those things are me. Of course you do special things to make her smile. But first and foremost, she has to like ME FOR ME.

Right. But, if you are the type that showers her with affection and the little things, she might like you even more.:wink:

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:54 PM
Edited by Angelsing on Sat 12/08/07 11:54 PM
Awh, that was sweet 534.

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:52 PM
Um, that wasn't a line, he is serious as hell.

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:51 PM
noway

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:49 PM
Yea, being yourself is cool, but did you do anything special for her. Like send flowers to her job, or take her out for dinner so she wouldn't have to cook, or hire a skywriter.
Anything really special???

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:41 PM
to fall in love with you??? Are you romantic? In the past, when you found a woman you wanted, and the chemistry was right, what did you do to make her fall????

Angelsing's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:28 PM
I would love a Jaguar!!! Black on Black please. Thanks, you're awesome.laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25