Community > Posts By > Angelsing

Angelsing's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:27 PM
Hi Jimmy,
That's a very good question and I tend to agree that it seems like a lot of online sites are full of people just looking for a hook up instead of trying to find someone for the long haul. That stigmatism is probably what keeps the real folks out there who are looking for something more concrete away from dating sites. Good Luck.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:11 PM

personally I love the ghetto

Oh yea, the ghetto is a great place to be.whoa

Angelsing's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:34 PM
Edited by Angelsing on Wed 01/28/09 06:57 PM
My son said to me this morning, Mommy how many more days till summer? I wish I could tell you only a few, but son, it's too many to count.

This snow ain't even pretty any more. It's dirty and piled high and I want it to go away.

Somebody make it go away, lol.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:24 PM

.................but what about guys like me who are good and hard?

Well I would call that a mutual matchwaving

Welcome to the site Metronomeflowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:06 PM

Does the website also pick people for you to rate or are they all actual requests from people?

I believe the website picks some of your mutual matches, possibly based on the criteria you may have checked when you search. I think my matches are have been people who live close to me, and normally that's about all we have in common. The rest are more than likely people who have expressed interest in you through mutual match.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:40 PM
A good man is hard to find, but a hard man is good to find. :banana: ohwell

Good Luck.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:40 PM
Hey, it's kinda like spades but with a lot more freedom:smile:

Angelsing's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:12 AM

It doesn't really last that long...

Well maybe not technically, but I usually go by when I can start planting my flowers and it's normally almost June before the threat of a frost is behind me.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:45 AM
I have to be honest. If I have to look at you day in and out, you can't be ugly. But, I tell you the good looking ones (men) are normally lacking in other ways because their good looks have gotten them by. He doesn't have to look like Blair Underwood, but he can't look like JJ Evans.noway

Angelsing's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:56 AM

Hey, so i moved to Chicago in August and it was nice. Now not so much, how do u get through a winter here? there is so much snow and its really cold and windy and how long is it going to last.

Welcome to the Chi. As you probably experienced, last winter was just the pitts. We kept getting dumpted with snow and just when you thought it was over, there came more friggen snow. Omg, I thought I would lose my mind. The best way to get through it in my opinion is to make the best of it and do stuff like snow boarding, ice skating, snow ball fights, etc. As far as the cold, just try to stay in and do fun stuff inside. It lasts clear to the end of May sometimes gradually getting warmer around the end of April.

Angelsing's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:49 AM

I would stab him in his gay bear azz!!!!pitchfork

Ahahah.rofl

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:43 PM
It feels like smothering and you end up resenting the person.
I don't believe the behaviour associated with loving someone too much is actually love. I think it's over compensation. But then, that's just my opinion. Still, there has to be a happy medium.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:08 PM
Edited by Angelsing on Fri 01/02/09 05:08 PM
Thank you for your interest in this position but I've decided to offer it to someone more qualified.:laughing:

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:45 PM
You can NEVER love a child too much but that's another topic all together. Still, love can be expressed in many ways.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:39 PM
Only a child needs that much love.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:35 PM
The older I get, the more it matters.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:25 PM
If you never found out why there is no closure so you accept that they weren't man or woman enough stand up and tell you why. Most of the time it has to do with people who can not deal with confrontations and they'd rather walk away and leave you hanging, than to deal with you asking them why.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:58 PM
Face your fear by not showing fear. Just because you're scared doesn't mean he has to know it. Pretend you are fearless, look in the mirror before you leave the house, tell yourself you are beautiful, snap twice, do the chicken neck and walk out the door, lol.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:50 PM
Only when you act like you care.

Angelsing's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:30 PM
I take it you believe what the person told you?

Is there a possibility it's not true?

Have you confronted him?

What's going on with you guys now?

Nosey minds want to know.flowerforyou

Did I mention that I'm sorry this has happened to you by the way.sad2

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25