Community > Posts By > Angelsing

Angelsing's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:10 PM

Well, my little romantic thing wasnt really to "make her fall in love with me" we had gone out a couple of times already.

So i set up a nice picnic at sunset on a cliff overseeing the ocean. When the sun went down we started to star gaze. After a little while i pointed out one star in particular and asked her if she new its name. Then i told her it was her star, i had it named after her.

Awh, that was soooooooo sweet.sad <-----Happy boohooing.

Angelsing's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:51 PM
Edited by Angelsing on Wed 12/12/07 01:51 PM
I am willing to do what ever it takes for the right woman.

Awh, that's so sweet.flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:47 PM
Listen to Mother Cuppy ova there. She knows all about love and material things, not to mention how immature we all are compared to her. grumble

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:09 PM
laugh

Not to mention the yard work they do. Oh boy, wouldn't want that detail.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:00 PM
Our poor children. They can't go to school and be safe, they can't even go to church anymore and be safe.

The Devil is alive and well.

Be careful everybody especially now at Christmas time. When you're out watch everybody and everything around you and don't let your guard down.

Keep you children close to you and tell your loved onces everyday that you love them.

God Bless all of you and your families.

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:51 PM
laugh

Awh, well he is sooooooo cute. I could never afford to feed a dog that size. I'd be like, dude, you gotta get a job.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:43 PM
I bet she picks Buddah because he's everything wrong for her.
I watched the last episode I saw anyway where the three of them went to some bird island or whatever. It was so funny because I could tell that all she was thinking about was Buddah when she was with Punk and Tailormade individually. They were like,
Buddah this and Buddah that, and she in her mind was like, I can't wait to get back to Buddah, lol.

Why do we always end up with the wrong men? Both Tailormade and Punk are so nice, but unfortunately they are too nice for her and I don't think she would appreciate them and I think would run all over them and squash them like bugs.

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:28 PM
laugh

Oh well.

Anyway, what a beautiful dog you have Jist. What kind of dog is he? I just love dogs. I have a snack dog compaired to yours, lol.

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:02 PM
Ya know, when you have to explain a joke, it's like letting all the air out of a balloon, jeeeeeeeees.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:57 PM
I started a topic asking guys what kinds of things they do special for their woman. The general consensus is,
men pretty much think that women need to just like them for who they are. Wow.

If women felt that way, they wouldn't bother putting on makeup, taking baths, polishing their finger and toe nails, getting their hair done, buying nice clothes, and a whole bunch of other things we do to look nice.

Wow, no wonder they say women dress for other women, cuz some men could care a less.

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:11 PM
I'm not all that fond of giving roses, I always figured that it was kind of cliche and done to death. How bout a kitkat bar,some ragweed, and a GI Joe good enough?

Are you fond of being alone? Cuz that's what a kitkat bar, some ragweed, and a GI Joe will get you.

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:53 PM
noway

Oh no, that will never do.

Girl, from now on ask these men straight out, how in the past they've made a girl feel special. If they don't tell you what you want to hear, leave um in the dust.flowerforyou

Angelsing's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:49 PM
Holy Crap, what is wrong with some of you men?????????

You really don't you know what women like do you?
And the LITTLE THINGS go such a long way with us. Women like to feel a man really cares about her. Like calling her when the weather is bad to make sure you made it to work ok. Making sure the oil in her car has been changed. Making sure her cell phone is charged. Calling her to see if she needs anything before you arrive to her home. Bringing her one red rose when you get there. Women want to be pampered and made to feel like she is the most important thing in the world to you, even if she's not. If you can make a woman feel like that, there is almost nothing she won't do for you.

And don't think that just because we get a little older, we don't want to be romanced and made to feel like a school girl again. We spend 90% of our lives taking care of children and other people, when do we get a chance to be taken care of?

Man, some of you men gotta lot of splainin to do.

Angelsing's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:54 PM
Gotta love that vodka.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:53 PM
Uuuuuuuuwwwwwww, thas cold.noway

Angelsing's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:53 AM
Hmmmmm, I keep looking out the window for my Jag and it ain't there.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:24 AM
OK.. A-hole is perhaps too strong.. is not, is too , is not...is too....

Too funny Jistme.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:53 PM

Is nobody going to ask? Fine. Bro, why are you buying rectal thermometers, anyway? I'm not judging, just asking. noway

Omg.laugh

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:50 PM
Edited by Angelsing on Sun 12/09/07 08:51 PM

Well, there are some seeds that just fall to the ground, sprout their own roots to get water, stretch to get sunshine and the soil is so rich that nutrients aren't needed. Those plants grow up just as beautiful if not more so than the nurtured seed. glasses

Otherwise known as letting the chips fall where they may.

Ok, if that works for you great, but just think how much better things could be for both of you, with a little effort.

Angelsing's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:21 PM
That must be true Chief because my x husband refuses to leave me alone. I'm literally being driven crazy with his attempts to come back. Omg, as I was typing this his pain in the ass, ass is calling. OMG, somebody help me. I've been divorced for 2 years and separated 1 year before that. explode

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25