Because so did satan!

slimmmerman's photo
Thu 05/25/17 02:10 AM

Anyone around willing to give what they get? glasses

Are you referencing Matthew 7:14?
"Do unto others..."

slimmmerman's photo
Thu 05/25/17 02:06 AM

Oh my goodness ...I am sorry tom but I totally agree with cat ..most of these receipes I would not eat ..theyare too high in saturated fats .. salt and processed meat ..all of which are a heart attack on plate...
Sausages ..bacon ..ham ..pepperoni contain nitrates which are known to be unhealthy and Cancer causing . Better to choose lean cuts of meat and chicken.. preferably organic . Some of your recipes just require some adjustment .. need more veges fibre..and heart healthy fats . Less seasoning .. It is ok to treat yourself with comfort food but ideally should be part of a healthy diet.

I'm with you, I only cook "basic" foods, in that I avoid processed ANYTHING!
But I do have a guilty pleasure "comfort food" when I make meatloaf I make a blanket of bacon weaved together with cheese in the middle!

slimmmerman's photo
Wed 05/24/17 07:25 PM
My last lover said, when she first saw me naked, her ex was bigger.
We were both startled the first time of penetration, when she lurched forward and screamed "He wasn't bigger!"
After we laughed she commented on the embarrassment of comparing me to him!

slimmmerman's photo
Wed 05/24/17 07:19 PM
When she inspires poetry in me!
I'm still waiting for the last woman that inspired me, but not for what you think.

slimmmerman's photo
Wed 05/24/17 07:17 PM
How about a tall woman with big boobs?

slimmmerman's photo
Wed 05/24/17 06:37 PM
I've always been attracted to intellectual, strong willed, independent women who aren't so much that they won't ask for help when needed. Plus, I can't be with a woman that can't carry on with intelligent conversations!
I broke up with one woman because she not only misspelled words, she'd pronounce them that way!
For example "Did you get my tex massage?"

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 09:27 AM
My last gf was a widow and an older woman and she loved that I was totally different from her husband.
She loved that I always could find a plan b or plan c if the original plan didn't work. Or that I'd love just spending a day in the woods looking for flora and fauna to photograph. She said there wasn't much about the two of us that were the same and she loved me for it!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 09:24 AM
Everyone is beautiful to someone!
It's like the song says; If it Makes You Happy, It can't be that bad!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 09:22 AM
I'm not at all surprised that Matt Damon was left behind in The Martian... I mean, after what he did to those people in Interstellar, I wouldn't trust him in space either!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 09:19 AM
You should change men to I, so that when you are speaking for yourself, people don't mistakenly think you speak for all of us!
I'd love to find a woman to date. To get to know, to know what she's about, to learn who she is and what is going on. I DON'T want a casual encounter or a one night stand, because there are things I like to do [sexually] that you need STI tests, trust and honesty to do.
I've often thought how nice it must be to be with a woman who would inspire me to make such a strong commitment as to propose, marry and be with for the rest of my life... I'd LOVE to meet that woman.
I love dating women of all ages (as long as they are adults) as I've also learned that age has NOTHING to do with maturity. I've met 20-somethings who were more mature than 60-somethings and vice versa.
My last girlfriend was a woman whom I believed [at the time] to be... maybe 8 years older than me. She was a very tight, very slim and slender woman. When I first saw her, she moved so gracefully, so determined and so sexy that I fell for her immediately. I pursued her, got to know her, and enjoyed spending time with her. She was an awesome woman and at times she had the pure innocence of a wee lass. One of our first dates was to go looking for wildflowers. We found Lady's Slippers and she just jumped out of my truck, kicked off her shoes and ran through the watery ditch to see those flowers. She had the stature of a young girl and the adventurous heart to match. She was amazing. She, as it happened, was 19 years older than me, but so full of life and so beautiful, her age was not at all reflected in her. She was such a wonderful woman, and so much fun to get to know... to date!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 07:08 AM
You've fallen for a man who is "the other man" in a relationship and he's willing to cheat on her to be with you???
RUN... RUN AWAY FAST!
DON'T LOOK BACK!!!

Come on, you can do better, you deserve to be with someone who wants only you!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 07:07 AM

Only for singles for a long time:

Are you really READY to change your life and to start NOW a new and serious relationship living together?

Are you sure? Are you afraid?

...from a cup of coffee in Sunday morning....to 2 cups in Monday in your dining table!!

...from a single size bed...to a queen size!!

A tremendous decision!!

Thanks for your comments

It isn't any of these "stuff" related items that most people have trepidations about.

It's the potential for EMOTIONAL tumult and damage that we are concerned about.

Not all of it! I have these concerns too! When I look around my house and see how i have everything set up to meet my needs, I wonder if I'd ever be able to live with a woman again. For instance, how many women would be willing to let you put a steel hook into the wall to hang your shaving brush? How many would be okay to have speakers in every room blasting tunes all hours of the day? Some of what he says is odd, but I have the same kind of concerns...
Who doesn't sleep in a queen size bed???

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 07:03 AM
It wasn't this hard before the internet... you'd hang out in certain circles, with friends, and you would meet someone in your circle or another circle affiliated with your's. Since the onset of the internet, meeting and greeting people, it's all so messed up.
I remember when Yahoo chat was the big thing and people would get into "Chat relationships" and eventually started having "Chat marriages" which could start, happen and end all in a month or two and then the people would go off and start new ones. It was making it very difficult to meet anyone and stay in a long term relationship. Facebook has made it worse and these dating sites aren't helping...

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 07:03 AM
It wasn't this hard before the internet... you'd hang out in certain circles, with friends, and you would meet someone in your circle or another circle affiliated with your's. Since the onset of the internet, meeting and greeting people, it's all so messed up.
I remember when Yahoo chat was the big thing and people would get into "Chat relationships" and eventually started having "Chat marriages" which could start, happen and end all in a month or two and then the people would go off and start new ones. It was making it very difficult to meet anyone and stay in a long term relationship. Facebook has made it worse and these dating sites aren't helping...

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 07:00 AM

Online dating. yup, i've hit rock bottom ha ha. Man, was it ever this hard to find love in the old days?

Considering that yesterday is an old day - YES.

Yesterday was a recent day... the old days refers to some time before our's!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 06:59 AM
I've always gone, and believe in the rule, half your age plus 7! If you stick within that range either way, you should be okay!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 06:56 AM
Efilnickufecin... cool! I got that embossed on my yearbook when I graduated!

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 05:12 AM
Wouldn't marrying any woman make her your wife?

slimmmerman's photo
Tue 05/23/17 05:10 AM
A relationship cannot be like a candle, a candle will eventually burn out...

Previous 1