Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 08/26/07 02:27 AM
so far i have taken my son to the jefferson county fair the prinville fair and each time he seems to like it more..... so wish us luck for the state fair...... he cried when he touched a pig stuck his finger up a sheeps nose and giggled then petted a cow and we got the biggest smile on camra..... so i wonder what else he will find to his likeing...bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 08/26/07 02:22 AM
:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou i had always thought that the most support in my time of need would be from my family like my mother... but here i am getting love and support from new found friends from accross the country,,, i am having complications with this pregnancy "having full contractions at 20 weeks" but all in all the doc says everything looks in order but i'm not to be on my feet all day and not to stress or lift anything.... thats hard when daddys not around to help with our soon to be 10 month old...... sometimes all i want to do is cry not give up but really stop to think what my next step is going to be..... one day my mom wants us here the next she brings up my past and rubs it in..... sometimes i feel so alone

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:47 PM
well see i did graduate high school with my diploma.... and it was 2 years later i got pregnant... i had always thought that i would never have children in these kind of hard times... i mean when i had it good i was going to college had an apprt a car and money but it all stoped sooooo fast my head spinned... i do love my childrens father and he loves me but i had to make a choice.. he has to show me the love and that he can make it on his own with out my help.... god i feel so pregnant...grumble

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:45 AM
i love being chubby..... you find the best men with a great sense of passion.....see some how i get all the freaky guys.. the ones you rather make love to my mommy appron then my you know where.. but thats ok..:tongue: freaky sex is always good right?bigsmile so any ways i also love the way my butt looks in jeans its soooo big it almost makes me mad.. and i can brag about how i can jiggle it better on a dance floor then a skinny winny......

and see just for all us pervys out there right ladys....... with more padding the rougher of sex? the guys not afraid to brake us....

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:34 AM
dear diary...... i'm almost 5 months pregnant and my 9 month old is driving me crazy.....but i guess in a good way.... i love him with all my heart and soul.. my babys daddy "baught" him new toys.. still in box i couldnt believe it... where did this man come from...lol hahahahaha well i'm off to stop the voices in my head from taking over the world.bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:31 AM
i look back now at my life and wonder where all the plans of a bright and glorouse life ran off too.. you know the one with the man of my dreams lots of money a white picket fence and 2 childnren running in the yard with the family dog.. while me and mr right sat on the "rap around porch" sipping ice cold lemonade with out a care in the world...

*back to reality*
i'm 21 almost didnt graduate met mr wrong went to drugs got clean still with the same mr wrong ended up in a homeless shelter 2 weeks later found out i was pregnant..... still with mr wrong had my son *still at the homeless shelter* 3 weeks later mr wrong gets into fight with staff at homeless shelter and gets us kicked out.... now i'm still with mr wrong but hes turning into mr maybe...*clean nice different* sons 9 months old and come to find out that i am now 20 weeks pregnant woohoo.... living at home with my parents.. while mr maybe lives at home with his parents...

so all in all out of my dreams i get my two children no house no dog no mr right and no ice cold lemonade.

does that sound like any one else?

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 08/19/07 10:44 PM
wow girls thanks for all the love.......you guys are great.....

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:17 PM
wow tis the season for girls i just found out mines a girl too...... last year it was all boys..... my children are only going to be 15 months apart.... but oh well a girl a girl a girl... MORE PINK THEN I CAN HANDLE?

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:05 PM
WOW i dont know what i will do if after this one i find out i'm pregnant..... but wow where does your time go? every one trys to tell me that i wont be giving my son all the love he needs due to the other baby. what should i do?

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:04 PM
I JUST FOUND OUT ITS A GIRL.......bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart: bigsmile :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/14/07 02:37 PM
dragon pink......... is the best that is if you like to watch animi get it on.. yeah yeah yeah its a adult cartoon like thing... hince why my emial is cat_slave_named_pink@yahoo.com..... for real
if you want to rent it do it its so dirty its funny... REMEMBER NOT FOR CHILDREN...

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/14/07 11:57 AM
grumble i thought i was a lone tell the voices in my head told me other wise.

i see stupid people

cant sleep clowns will eat me

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/14/07 12:33 AM
girl... i got pregnant at 19 had my son when i was 20... 5 months later i get pregnant again... so now my son is 9 months and i'm 4 months pregnant... the father doesnt know what he should do.. one day he wants us the next he wants to party again... theres more support then you think

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/14/07 12:27 AM
cali.....with my first pregnancy my mom told me to get an abortion.... i told her no... after she started to go to the ultra sounds she started saying keep it but get fixed.. mind you i was 19 turning 20. after i had my son my mom was like dont get fixed but get on birthcontrol.. i did and now i am 4 months pregnant with my second baby.... my first is only 9 months old... she is doing the same song and dance.. she has the right to make her own choices when it comes to her body... and he needs to buck up and relise that maybe having a grandchild isnt so bad..... things could be worse..

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/14/07 12:19 AM
i think that if i wasnt chunky i would probaly act like one of thoes skinny b*****'s and would worry about what i would wear then how i would act.... and sorry i dont mean to be conceded but damn i look fine...bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/14/07 12:15 AM
i threw up every day threw out my first pregnancy even at night.

i grew up on a farm so i love the smell of cow poop

i sometimes wish there was a box i could crawl into and just disaper

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:57 PM
i was in salem for a while tell my childrens daddy ran off to do tweak and left me there at a family memebers house who hated me then kicked me out.. it was a nice town tell i met all the wrong people.... i want to go to the state fair take my son he would really like it.

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:50 PM
any body from oregon here?

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:48 PM
i cry every time i see the women in pain during labor.. I NEVER GOT TO DO THAT.. i had an emergency c-section and have to have another c-section... its like a right of passage into mother hood you know? it still hasnt hit me that i had this beautiful baby in my tummy and out the next... I KNOW I'MA DORKbigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:43 PM
whats worst is having a baby while you have a baby .... but every one tells me that all will be ok.... i'm 21 and have 9 month old and i'm 4 months pregnant... i live at home with my parents because the father didnt know what he wanted.. us or the party life of drugs and whores.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25