Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:26 PM
i'm almost 22 weeks.. and its weird i want to jog or something i got that itch to move.. but my dr said Noooooooo so but lord the pressure sucks right now... its like someone slowly blowing up a balloon in my tummy and all i want to do is pop it..lol

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:24 PM
i'm givin myself 10 more minutes if the pressure doesnt stop i'm going in.. I PROMISE...flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:23 PM
yeah i'm about tired of this pressure and god i just went pee like 3 minutes ago and 5 minutes before that and another 5 minutes before that... shes pushin right now and shes pushin on my no no spot

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:20 PM
pain.... have the after pressure of a big contraction....explode

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:13 PM
ok my ob just called she said if the pressure is still here in about an hour to go into the birthing center.. she said a contraction shouldnt have lasted 4 minutes.. she said my daughter could be stressin out so keep watchin it.. so lets see what happenssad

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:07 PM
ok this is weird my girl part is on fire

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 10:57 PM
ok mommies i'm callin... god i can feel it in my back.. gaaahhhhh i want to walk around is that ok?
like i feel the need to walk

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 10:53 PM
see i was just sittin at the computer when that big one hit.. there was no build up it just hit me. but now its like i have someone blowing up a balloon in my tummy... i just want to pop it..lol ow it hurt to take a deep breath

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 10:50 PM
the pressure is all the time after i had the really strong contraction that lasted 4 minutes....and now the build up is getting stronger then it back off then comes back like every 15 mintues the build up is getting stronger...

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 10:44 PM
OH GOD i'm only 5 months pregnant and i just had a really strong contraction that lasted about 4 minutes... and now all i can feel is the after pain.. like the tummy burn and pressure.. what should i do? i didnt have contractions tell after my water broke with my son.. so this part is new to me.. my mom doesnt want to take me in untell they pick up.. but the pressure is driving me nuts... IT FEELS LIKE I'M GANNA HAVE ANOTHER CONTRACTION THEN IT GOES AWAY.. THEN I FEEL THE BUILD UP AND THEN IT GOES AWAY.. some one help me please

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:50 PM
well after jan.... come on up and lets go out..lmao.. we have to make sure we can handle that one beer....laugh laugh laugh drinker OPA!!!!!

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:42 PM
wonders if mariely wants to have a drink loldrinker

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:29 PM
will he ever grow out of it?

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:16 PM
yeah my son has a thing for pooh.. is that normal for a little boy? or is my son on one of those gross fetesh's?

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:07 PM
thats so great... my son tries to paint the outlets((that are covered now)) with his popcicle..... and that cat food you can hide in your diaper and save for later cause if mama finds you your little butt is mine... but cat turds are only fun to squesh in your hands and well your own poop is great for painting your grandmas 3000 dollar couch with.... or seeing if it taste like it did when it went insick sick sick sick

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 05:53 PM
true.... just the other day he was like if we get back together we ARE going to get married... i asked why and he said because of our children... and i said wrong answer... you would want to marry me because you loved me and wanted us to work?

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 05:39 PM
flowerforyou THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE... and its not just needing a man in my life its almost like i have missed something but cant turn back to find out what it was that i missed.. but if i could have turned back i probaly wouldnt have my son and my duaghter..smooched

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 05:34 PM
amen big sis:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:39 AM
B first then c later... the bed would feel to empty for me... but i would wake them up soflty and with love...

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:25 AM
the fact that i just went to the bathroom and now have to go again...grrrr little girl get off my bladderflowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25