Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 06:03 PM
guys who only IM you cause they think your easy...
and people who think they know everything....

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 05:32 PM
well see.. i think its more hormones then anything...i like to be held and cuddeled and have a tummy rub..... thats why since i have been pregnant i miss him more... or that he gave me another great gift.. a son and now a daughter:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 04:05 PM
AMEN KATERTOTS.... what also makes it hard is when daddy comes and sees his son.. its like orion my son is having daddy withdrawls.. he turns into a sleepless cranky demon.. nothing mommy does is best... i'm the one thats around all the time i'm the one who gives him the loves and attention.. his daddy holds him for about 5 mintues and wants to take a nap or watch tv and have mommy take care of him... god i can see why i left him

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:51 AM
flowerforyou MMMM SLEEP..... keep in touch chicky..... leave me a good blogg for the morning... give me something to giggle about... OK i mean it i'm off to bed.. plus my daughter is kicking my bladder.... holy cow i get the pointgrumble just like her father.. hurry hurry hurry.... now now now..... wont stop tell you do what i want.... bigsmile ok good night lovelys

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:45 AM
hun read my blogg better... it said the "only time i miss him" is when i am in bed trying to fall asleep.. the empty spot bugs me.. AND ZANNE.... SHOULD I TAKE SOME TYLENOL? bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:42 AM
drinker :heart: hugs and kisses all aroundflowerforyou :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:41 AM
he cant even keep a job.....so yeah what is a girl to do?grumble

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:37 AM
good night catchme sleep well... and zanne sorry for keeping you up all night the other night..... glad to know other people worry about my son and i...you did hear what was wrong with him right?

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:35 AM
explode my keybord is wireless and the batterys are dieing.. i will have to get back to you tomorrow..... big pillows might work...... gaaahhh damn thing. i get half the word spelled and it wont type any more.. have to wait.. later chicky (aka zanne46)flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:29 AM
ok i know this is silly but since i left my boyfriend i have found out what i missed the most about him.... the warm spot next to me... i tried so hard to get over it but for some reason i miss him and miss him only when i'm in bed trying to go to sleep... god can some one help me maybe find away to get over him?brokenheart

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 08:33 PM
good girl gypsy.. but barbie you aslo have a point...

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 07:39 PM
just dont do what i did... my son is 10 months old and i'm 5 months pregnant.. way to close but i will love them all the same:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 07:02 PM
i wish things would have worked out with my childrens father deep down i still love every inch of him but i found my self not happy.. always trying to make him happy and keep him happy.. and now that i have a second on the way i think about what my life would have been like with out him... would i have been sober would i be happy? would i could i should i kind of thing.. people tell me its just my hormones but really whats going on in my head...

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 06:56 PM
its MNK hes 26 no pic and his title says HI... just random imed and told me that...but thats ok.. he must be afraid of big girls.. or at least pregnant girls...

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 05:57 PM
a guy by the name of MNK or what ever just IMED me and told me that i'm "ONE FAT MOTHER F**KER" then closed the window....what a douche bag:cry:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 04:29 PM
please that would so rock out loud.... sense the daddy and i are kinda on the outs its been hard for me.. i never slept alone for about 3 years unless he was out doing drugs but still i got used to someone in bed with me... and well my son is a great snuggler:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 04:05 PM
its weird when my son isnt in bed with me i flop like a fish but when hes in bed with me i lay on my side like a mother cat and pull him close to my breast.. mind you i stopped breast feeding but still he would cuddle up next to my breast and hold my boob like he did when he would eat and he would sleep all night long.. I MISS THAT SNUGGLE TIME.. and yes LULU i want to get a new doc... i want my son in my bed for a while but its true i cant have two babys in bed with me.... with my son i put him in the bassinet tell he was 4 1/2 months. when he started rolling i moved him to the bed with me... i had a stack of pillows all the way around my bed and on the floor.. i just would feel bad for him not getting that night time snuggle with his little sister in bed.. ya knowflowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 12:36 AM
ok things are wonderful right now.. knock on wood... my son is sound asleep and doesnt seem to stir easy like he has before... i miss having his crib next to the bed.. i could roll over and stair at him.. but now hes on the other side of the room.. my doc said since i'm having another baby i need to get him used to mommy not being so close to him at night.. that mommy will be buisy and cant do the normal with him... i feel like a bad mommy when i look over at him and hes standing up and giving me the pouty look... i just want to pull him into bed with me and snuggle like we did whe he was newborn when i would breast feed and put him to sleep...sad sad sad sad

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/01/07 12:01 AM
sweet dreams unsure thanks for the advice.... flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:44 PM
drinker one for you and one for me.. to bad i'm pregnant a could have used a double last night.... something kinky like sex on a beach or pink *****..lol both a garenteed to get you drunk fast... i had ADHD when i was young i was one of the lucky ones who grew out of it... i still have my moments when i feel the urge to eat a lot of sugar and talk tell i'm blue in the face... i wonder when i can get my son tested... his daddy is bipolar so i wonder also.. lol:smile:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25