Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:37 PM
giggles.. girl i'm to short to even half way lean over the crib.. i'm 4 foot 11 and if i wasnt pregnant i would get a foot step... but anyways i really got pissed at that lady last night.... she had no idea what we had been talking about.... but everything seems to be going better right now.. orion my son is falling asleep by himself right now with nothing but a nook and a blanky...last night really took alot out of us.... he went to bed about 3:30 and got up at 8 i was in shock... but as long as he woke up with a smile on his face all was good

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 11:22 PM
lord please tell me thats the truth... i love my son so much i dont know what i would do if he had to go threw something like that a second time....my mom was the one who took him into the room the first time and she told me that the doc removed a lot of skin she was worried but i guess he didnt remove enough.... that or my son was just gifted from birth..lol

MY SON ALSO HAS THIS THING ABOUT SLEEPING BY HIMSELF AT NIGHT IN HIS CRIB.. HE WILL WHINE AND KEEP FLOPPING LIKE HES TRYING TO GET IN A SPOT THATS PERFECT BUT HE WONT FALL BACK ASLEEP TELL I GET UP AND TOUCH HIM.. EVEN JUST A FINGER ON THE CHEEK WILL PUT HIM BACK TO SLEEP.. i kinda want to know if hes got me around his finger is that a good thing or a bad thing to get up and do what he wants?

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:11 PM
cutelildevilsmom... yeah i would agree..lmao..... he seemed to relax after the doc looked at him.. right as we got back to the car and i put him in the car seat we werent even a block from where we started and he was out.. but god its all puffy and you can see where the bottom lip of the mushroom is torn open... ggaaaahhhhh... the doc also told me that if it doesnt heal he would have to be re cercimsized........ oh god can you imagine a 10 month old having to go threw that pain...brokenheart

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:57 PM
i found out what was wrong..... my sons extra skin around his little weewee tore.... so the part that looks like the side of the mushroom lifts up.... so yeah and to the lady about the tylonol..... girl my son has all 4 back mollers coming in i would NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER just give my childrent medications that are not needed.....read your bloggs better...

thanks ladys for all your help.... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:58 AM
gypsy you have givin me really good advise sense i have been on this site.. i have tried the toys the music the walking around the room he doesnt cry he whines..... i dont know what to do..... i feel so helpless right now.... he had two naps today one was about 1 1/2 hours and the last one was about 2 hours... its like i pumped him full of caffine

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:48 AM
AAAHHHHH its almost 2 am and my 10 month old wont go to sleep... we had a bath food a bottle snuggle time i sang to him i read to him...... gave him tylonol let him crawl around and nothing is working someone help me please

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 05:46 PM
wiggles it... just a little bit....drinker

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 02:22 PM
i tried the asprin between the knees but i kept droping it.. lollaugh

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:45 PM
theres nothing wrong with any town being a hippievill as long as the foods good and the people are friendly..... but not to friendly...........

GOING TO THE STATE FAIR TOMORROW.. WOOOOHOOOO
i hope my son likes this one

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:42 PM
well i want to be a maccadaima nut.... cookin in the hawwian sun surrounded by beauty... then when its time i can be covered with any flavoring or spice.... mmmmmmm toffy...lol

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:13 PM
well lets see..... yes hes teething... infact is back mollars.. i did give him tylonol didnt put it in the bottle thoe? does that work? vinnilla? hmmmm sounds good i might have to try it... he takes about 3 naps a day about 20-30 minutes and goes to bed about 11 and sleeps tell about 9 am....i woke up to a horrible mess... he poohed about 2 cubs worth of runny nasty and had painted his white crib and all his toys.... that was wonderful.. so maybe he wasnt feeling good last night... but keep the ideas comeing in its all things i am going to try out on him... get a plan for the next baby...

BY THE WAY...... DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHATS I'M IN FOR WITH CHILDREN ONLY 14 MONTHS APART?bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:58 AM
DEAR DIARY..... MY 10 MONTH OLD ALMOST HAD ME IN TEARS.... he took his first step today all by himself... it was the hardest yet most wonderful thing in my life so far... he also took a tiny bunny hop while standing... dont know why he jumped but it was soooo cute... but puting him to bed tonight was a nightmare.... all he wanted to do was stay awake...
also my unborn daughter is big enough to feel her move while i have my hand on my tummy... wow i guess i did miss being pregnant.... but after this back on depo.....

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:54 AM
wow... this is going to be harder then i thought...the bigger my tummy gets the more clingy my son gets... he took his first step today fallowed by a tiny bunny hop while standing... he giggled as he did it... i show him babys on the tv trying to see what his reactions are... so far when i say baby he zooms in right to the baby and smiles... i still let him know that hes still my number one baby.... but tonight was a rough one... he didnt want his bottle and he kept on crying.. so i would pick him up and he would lay his head down on my shoulder then would perk right back up... then when i was about to just let him cry it out i put the fan on low and let it blow over his crib within seconds he was out cold..... i just hope that things wont be as hard as some people have told me they will be when my daughter is born....

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ON HOW TO PUT A 10 MONTH OLD BOY TO SLEEP PLEASE LET ME KNOW....I SOMETIMES JUST WANT TO CRY RIGHT ALONG SIDE HIMsad

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:11 AM
its 3 in the am and i'm going to bed.. had to stay up to watch the moon....now its time for bed... good night and sweet dreams to all:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:10 AM
my babys daddy told me it would happen at 12:30 two friends of mine and me where out side waiting and it just now covered the moon all the way.. its way cool.. but damn to cold..... we where out there for 3 hours... good thing there was things to talk aboutsmokin

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/27/07 11:30 AM
god bless you hillfolk.. god bless you:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:20 AM
does that really work? my son hated things on my tummy he would kick them off.. just ask his daddy... he couldnt even hold me at night..lol.... its weird i cant even sleep on my side she gets mad at the bed.... what i would do for a great nights sleep sense my son sleeps all night long..drinker mmmm hot coco and damn is it wonderfulbigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/27/07 12:42 AM
for some reason i can lick a grain of salt and my feet swell up to where i dont have toes but little cocktail wennies.... my 10 month old i didnt have problems like that.... god some one help me shes kickin my a$$sad

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/27/07 12:30 AM
grumble craveings suck..... thats the one thing i dont like about being pregnant is all the damn craveings... and the reason i'm still up is my unborn daughter thinks its fun to tumble around right now..... sighs why cant she be like her brother at 10 pm he would wake up and tumble and by 11:30 stop moving tell about 5 or so? i guess its true girls are different then boysbigsmile now its time for what i'm craveing.....
drinker HOT COCOdrinker

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/27/07 12:24 AM
all is true... of course you have the age gap between my mother and me so i can see where shes coming from i guess on the whole past thing... she doenst like the fact that i'm still with my chilrens father but i have seen a great change in him... hes trying in ways i have never seen him try and it makes me wonder where he has been these past 2 1/2 years..lol....... but all in all i know my mother loves me and wants nothing but the best but i wish she could take a step back and see how she says things....:heart:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25