Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:11 PM
GOD..... so i'm not alone...... i know this is ganna sound stalkerish but i want to be with this guy...... and its scarry because i didnt mean to alow my wall to come down so fast with anyone... its like it crumbled the secon i looked into his eyes...

:heart: :heart: :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:04 PM
gahhhhh.... sometimes i wish i could be numb and only love the things close to me like my mom/dad/family/children....

listen that person told me before i left he wanted to see me happy first then we could work out a realationship but on the flight back home i relised i was really happy being around him and it took me not being round him to see it....

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:40 PM
i have been on many dates sense my ex and i broke up.. but damn this guy has me head over heals and i'm afraid to tell him that cause then he might think i'm one of those stalkers and i'm not....I WOULD RESPECT HIM IF HE TOLD ME NEVER TO WRITE OR TALK TO HIM AGAIN.....but that night he just held me and i just wanted to lay there forever.... i felt like i belonged\... like i was cared for and it was me he was holding and no one else...

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:33 PM
offer?laugh

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 09:06 PM
Its funny.... everything was great and then it was gone..... dont want to say to much because its not my place and i'm not that kind of girl......

but i thought this time would be different..... figured if i couldnt find love close to home that i would travel to find him... i did.... and still i feel as lost as i did going up there as i did comeing home...

i had just thought that things where going to well.. and that maybe i had found that one and only who wouldnt lead me wrong. i hope i'm wrong

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:13 PM
its all good.. love taps work just fine... but he cries like you chopped his little hand off...and yeah my mom does let him get away with everything...i'm adopted she was never able to have babies sooo guess what.....yeah..lol having a great time up here with thumper..... dont know what i'm ganna do when i have to leave..*sniff sniff* hes such a teddy bear.. LADIES HES MINE.. LOL:heart: :heart: :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:59 PM
all is true.... but toys dont work with my son..... hes learned if he gets his hands on it and someone trys to take it away he pulls it back..... its the mine and mine only....lol:heart: but now i'm in NC with thumper and grandma has him for two weeks..... damn its only been a day and i miss the little monkey...:heart: :heart: :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 02:40 PM
listen to gypsy... i got some really good advice from her about my son and my pregnancy....see the reason i new i was pregnant the second time was for the fact that 10 months ago i had my son.. now i'm 6 months pregnant and having a girl... i didnt have time to forget the signs...lol....most of the time miscarrage is due to the womans body.. so if your healthy and the dr during your obgyn visits give you a clean bill of health all should be good....

so yeah take a brake go get a test even the cheap ones at safeway work..... and let us know what it says... but i think i could safly say.... if your 11 days late your not going to have one....

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 02:08 PM
With my first i waited tell i was 14 days late and i wasnt even done peeing on the stick when the plus and minuse showed up... it was about 18 days past my "visit" and then i started to get sick.... but with my daughter i wasnt even late and i was getting sick... i new from 10 days after conseption that i was pregnant.. i had a "visit" that month but 10 days later i new something was off.... SO YES.. get tested.. i knew a girl who had no signs tell she went in for her 3 month check up at the obgyn for her pap when she found out... she had light "visits" tell about 5 months.. so i hope that if positive this is a good thing? good luck and tell me what happens.... the dollar tree ones work just as well...

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 01:43 PM
D:) ALL OF THE ABOVE...... KINDA HAVE TO PUKE AND TINKLE AT THE SAME TIME
bigsmile SORRY FOR THE OVER SHARE

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 01:27 PM
thanks you guys.. thanks snuggles.. i guess iw ill have to just take a bunch of pictures of my son along with me..lol... and shadow yes this is vary new to me.. i was with my childrens father for 3 years from 18-21 and all i new was how to be hurt lied to and cheated on....i have only had friends with benefets sinse my ex and i broke up... so looking to get with someone for a relationship scares me.....

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 11:40 AM
thanks shadow.... hope all keeps working out with you and your hunny....i already packed cause i'm so nervous..lol guess every time i do just repack.... I'M GOING TO MISS MY BABY BOY.... the furthest hes ever been away from me is about an hour away....by car.... damn maybe i'm not ready

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 11:35 AM
dear diary.... 4 more days tell i get to fly my happy ass to north carolina.... i'm scared but happy all at the same time.... happy i get to get away from home for a week and sad that i have to leave my son but grandma has been wanting this for a while..lol....scared that thumper is not going to like me when i get there...or i'm going to do/say something wrong and he will want me to leave....lol see this trip will be good for me due to the fact that here in 3 months i wont have a life just eat sleep and breath babies.....lol but thats what mamas do...

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 11:30 AM
i'm soooooo worried now.. i have 4 days left and i am just hopeing that things work out like i want them too..... *breath gina breath* this guy and i have spent many hours on the phone just talking about our past, our ex's, and the most important our children..... that was the biggest turn on was hearing him talk about his child..... he told me the next time it came to us meeting up he would try to do the traveling... he doesnt fly.... no way no how he says.... i have this sexy shirt and pants i'm going to wear when i see him for the first time.... just hope i dont get sick....lol

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/22/07 11:22 AM
oh i dont spank my son "yet" lol but i do "love tap" his hand i use a deep voice when i say no, if i dont he just giggles guess my voice is known for the calm and loving words not the big meanie.... and i tried the bringing in the toys but all he does is throw them on the floor and want whats on the shelves. and barbie.... i already know hes cutting his back teeth but he only does it when hes stuck in one spot.... like in his chair or the car seat.... no one is paying attention to him like they do before they start eating.... or driving.... i think its his way of saying look at me touch me love me for heavens sake do something with me....lol he is just like his mama....*or his daddy*

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:31 PM
thank you so much for your adivice... i'm just wanting to do things right.... need all the answers before my daughter is born..... didnt have time to learn all the tips and secrets .... if you think of any more just email me or something... thank you and good night,,, yawn i'm sleepy

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:07 PM
well see today i thought letting him hold my bottle of strawberry milk would do the trick.. keep his hands off the things in the shelves but he decided to throw it and it exploded all over.... good thing no one was standing next to me... i dont know how in the world he wiggled himself out of the cart.... and thats what i thought about the gag thing.... but i would feel horrible to watch my baby puke.... he had a horrible flu when he was 3 months old and puked all the time and it would come out his nose and it hurt him but i know its not the same but i would feel horrible..... so just ignore it? how long "should" it take for him to grow out of it?

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:35 PM
today at safeway i couldnt believe my eyes.. at the check out stand my son crawled out of the child belt on the cart (mind you if i tightened it any tighter i would have cut him in half) and had crawled on to the next check stand... if my dad hadent been with me who knows what would have happend...

hes starting to walk to things in the house.. like the tv or nah-nah(grandma) and likes to put his fingers down his throat durring dinner and make himself gag.... he only does that when he wants attention during meal times.... what should i do? how do i keep him in the cart and should i just let him puke to show him its not fun?

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:31 PM
yeah misslinds... yeah i got the ok with my ob and my dr to make sure i was golden to fly.. and thumper knows where the nearest hospitle is..... the dr told me the worst thing that might happen to me is heavier breathing and swollen feet.. but like i posted earler... i have that happen every day when i have to climb the three story house i live at to get to my room... lol thanks for worryin:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:57 PM
i'm here and want to know if you have crab puffs? mmmmmm i want crab puffs..bigsmile

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25