Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:57 AM
kater i L...O...V...E that picture.... i am a little worried thoe... the last couple of ultrasounds they have been wanting her to breath.... like most unborn babies do... practice breathing and she wont do that... they hope that shes just a slow learner...... AAAHHH GET OUT OF MY RIBS...

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:54 AM
well first off.... i'm holding on to the dream that my childrens father will stay around long enough to watch our oldest grow and our soon to be daughter be born... but all he keeps doing is running off to different towns to get a "job" when he had one in the same town we live in..... he gets mad when i say.. hey why dont you come down and see your son and maybe your new daughter be born... he gets mad and says that i'm just being clingy and i need to grow up... LISTEN TO THIS... i still havent filed for child support or sole custody... if he cant stick around long enough to play daddy then he isnt daddy.... but yet when he needs something or some one to love him he knows where to go.... or call.... i'm just to weak to say what needs to be said..sad

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:47 AM
and why is it that these contractions feel way different then they did with my son.... the nurse the other night looked at me like i was nuts when i didnt relise i was having contractions..... well my son was all in my front top and i guess my daughter is all low and in my back?

mothers who have had more then two babies... why is it that each pregnancy feels so different?

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:44 AM
thank you i think i can use all the luck i can get....i'm feeling every contraction in some places i'm not happy about.... oh the joys of being a woman....

i hope that i am ready to be a new mother again..... my son is so big now.... 13 months fits 24 month clothing.... hes tall like his daddy.....sighs.....i just hope my daughter doesnt cause any problems like her brother did

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:34 AM
ok guys i'm 36 weeks and having good enough contractions to get things started.... i'm 75% effaced so they took me off the anticontraction meds.... that didnt work anyways.... but now i get to sit back and feel the pain..... so pretty much i'm not going to make it to the 17 of jan...

my one question is to the "MOTHERS OUT THERE" about how long does it take after being 75% effaced at only 36 weeks tell lets just say... um shes on her way out?

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:22 PM
wow you are taking my words way to serousely...... girl you need to read between the lines...... i'm 4 foot 11 inches and my babies daddy is 6 foot 6 inches.. i wouldnt be able to reach his face to slap him if i could.... I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MY SON....... what i was trying to say was to that one guy about the whole slapping thing was i dont raise my hand to any body so i dont know where my son is picking it up.... DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN? if you do you might know what i'm talking about... but if you dont then your kinda in the dark.... please stop thinking you know what your talking about or know what i'm trying to say..... your reading it all wrong..

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:43 PM
wow thanks..... hope i can get this all cured before my daughter is born... i saw pictures of what it can do to new borns.... my one year old is really good about not scratching.... the two worst places he and i have it is on our hands and tummy.....grrrrrr this cream better work...lol

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:39 PM
i would just feel horrible doing that back to my son.... i feel bad when i love tap his little hand..... my sons father wants to know why i dont "smack" his hand you know to get the point accross i lightly touch him... i'm to soft but i was an abused child and i guess i'm afraid to show that kind toughness to my son.... i know if i keep it up when he gets older i might end up getting walked over.... i dont know.... i'm so lost..

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:49 PM
first off i dont slap i go for the boys..... if you know what i mean.... and no my son wont play with barbies.... action figures yes.... and rockstar... my son already has 12 teeth... when he bites he yells...hes mad about something but i dont know what... like i said its only when daddy is around or after daddy leaves..

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:39 PM
i'm just worried that it wont stop or it will get worse when his sister is born.... in less then 8 weeks

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:36 PM
so i just found out today that my grandma my mother my babies daddy my one year old and myself have scabies...... found out that my son was the one you got it first from the baby sitters..... not a day care just an ole friend who didnt mind watching him,,,, i think next time i need to check out the other children hes around before i leave him any where....

hes the lucky on he doenst itch his.... but me being 8 months pregnant and having them on my tummy sucks.... hope the cream works before my daughter is born.....

whats the best way to clean things we have touched that cant be thrown in the washer or have bleach on it.... "IE" couch. carpet feather pillows?

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:29 PM
ok sense my babies daddy and i have been trying so hard to work things out hes been around more.... and my son has picked up this habbit of biteing and slapping people... he mostly slaps his dad when ever he and i are close like sitting on the couch. whats going on and why is he doing this? when he sees his daddy he yells da da da and runs to him.... but when dad leaves he is just a little jurk.... please help me get my son to stop acting out.

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:13 PM
its all good.... lol......i just think that god wanted me to have this baby..... i was on the pill and a spermicidle condom.... the condom broke... and now 8 months later i will soon have a beautiful baby girl along with my handsom son...... the daddy and i are trying to work, things out... we still have our moments but what couples dont.... :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 11/17/07 12:58 AM
oh gypsy how i missed you girl....lol... sorry hun.. i know a cassie and shes well... i cant say what she is on here....lol i used to be friends with her but hnmmmmm wonder what happened,,,
keep in touch girlfriend i need to get some sleep.. while my daughter isnt mashing my insides into mush.... sighs but right as i fall asleep she will wake up.... night hun
flowerforyou and boredinaz... its hot coco..... with marshmellows.. thanks hun..loldrinker

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 11/17/07 12:49 AM
well thank you....flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:00 PM
woohoo.... labor sucks... sucks more when they give you a shot to stop labor and it doesnt work so they put you in bed rest.... you all miss me????? my son is talking now... cant beilive he turned one on the 9th.... hes growing up... dang... but soon i will have my baby fix again... her name is going to be kameron joeann foster-clark..... keep in touch you beautiful people...xoxoxoxo:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:59 PM
giggles at cutelildevilsmom..... remember single mother of an 11 month old... bed rest is the last thing on my list or on my mind.... help would be nice thoe... for the past two night i have been having constint braxtin hicks.... but they seem to be spaced out every 10-20 minutes from around noon to the time i go to bed.... of course thats the time of day my son gets the most energy... bless his little heart when i lay on the floor in pain he lays next to me and snuggles up to me.... i called their father last night who only lives an hour away to come and help me he said he couldnt get a ride so the answer was "NO" i put my self in dept to go up and see him while he was in the hospitle 4 hours away,,, what a jerk... hince the reason why i left his ass

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:33 PM
thank you so much..ganna go to bed now..

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:16 PM
had to spend 3 wonderful days in the hospitle... i woke up the other morning to thinking i had wet myself.. i had started to bleed alittle..nothings wrong with my daughter sept for the fact that she has twisted her body in such a way inside me that shes tearing my insides up thus the blood.... and shes about a week ahead of what they first thought... i am in a lot of pain and cant even take stairs with out holding my tummy in pain.... my son looks at me like i'm mad at him with i hurt but the lord knows i love him an dthat i'm not mad at him..sad

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 11:14 PM
i cant travel for a while anymore......this was my last travel day before my daughter is born..... but i really hope that things work out with this guy...... he makes me feel good

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25