Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 03:50 PM
wow thats so cool.. and so true.... i know that sometimes things dont work out like we plan but i really hope that things work out great for this guy and I.. hes someone i can see myself getting along with vary well.....and good luck tonguekiss hope everything works out the way you two hope..xxxxflowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/21/07 03:27 PM
well this coming wed i'm getting on a plain 6 months pregnant to meet a guy that i met on here... i'm happy that we have clicked so far... but yes theres that thought in my head.. wow hes miles away.. i live in oregon and will be going to North carolina... and my mom asked me.. what happens if hes not what you expected and you are stuck up there for a week.. i told her well then i just made a really good "friend" but so far i dont see that happening... i find this guy very attractive and fun to talk to.. so wish me luck every body.... watch out thumper here comes trouble..lol

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:31 PM
feel good in my pantsdrinker

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:56 PM
i was ganna say "i got the whole world in my pants" but it makes me sound like i'm a whore..well at least a person whos been around the world.. ewwwwwsick

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:53 PM
devil in my paints.... devil

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:43 PM
the one in his town hardly puts any one out unless you have a repeat ticket... and thoes are hard to come by... hes tried but i told him hes ganna have to get a job at mcdonalds or something just to get some kind of income

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 05:02 PM
thats some sad junk.... well see if i was to pull childsupport i wouldnt see a penny tell he got ajob... but like i said before no one wants to hire him... he only spent a month in jail... it was sad he was to get 1 year.. plus 18months probation.. he ran for about 5 months before he turned himself in.. and that one month was considered time served and 18 months probation.

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 02:14 PM
yeah well the workers here in central oregon dont give a **** they think that all the people that come in for help are druggies i over heared the head cheese say that and i reported her well she denied everything go figure

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 01:25 PM
yeah that sounds good.. but no one will hire him.. so he cant even get a job... he has theaft 2 on his record no one wants a theif working for them

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 01:08 PM
hillfolk how do i go about doing that? that sounds like something i can do to him.. he can be eaten by guilt easaly... so lets do it.. and for you gypsy and cute.. he cant even get a job and or keep a job for more then 3 weeks.. due to his background... and i am on walefare.... i get medical for me and my son. i only get it cuase i'm pregnant.. my son is lucky thoe... hes fully covered...bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 11:17 AM
i win..

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 11:15 AM
see he's good for a few hours with him.. lovin on him getting him to walk to him and giggle.. but when daddys gone my son gets this little attitude like his father and i want to brake him of that real fast.. he will probaly end up acting out at a young age:cry:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 11:07 AM
cutelildevilsmom that is a wonderful idea to bad i dont have a car... loldevil

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 11:05 AM
its just ganna be to hard doin this all by myself... if i trusted daddy with our son i would have him watch him for at least a day or two but he cant handle a cryin baby.. he gets mad when they wont stop cryin.

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 11:00 AM
i just wish their daddy was here to help me out.. he said he would if i wanted him around but we fighr way to much and he calls me horrible names like c**t

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 10:34 AM
ok ladies...this is the reason why being a single mother sucks.. i am not to lift my son.. who only weighs 22 lbs not to bend over to hug him... flip flops or back less shoes so i dont bend over to put them on...i can only walk around my house cant go into town and walk around... and no STRESS... LMAO.... my whole life is stressfull so good luck with that one... and my contractions didnt start labor.... they where the real ones but didnt pick up to make me dialate.... and it doenst help that my unborn daughter weighs 1/2 lbs more then she should at this stage in my pregnancy....the doc said she should weigh in at 2 lbs not 2 1/2 lbs so woohoo drinker thanks for all you love and support girls:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 12:29 AM
alright i'm goin in.. wish me luck..

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 09/08/07 12:02 AM
ok ladies.. the pain is almost gone, but the pressure is still there.. its slowly going away... so i will keep you guys informed... love ya all:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:35 PM
PREGNANT, AND HORNEY... BUT NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW THE LAST PARTbigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:28 PM
i know but my OB called back and said to wait an hour and if the pressure didnt go away then to go in.. i dont want to go against her words... GRRRR I WANT TO WALK NOW!!!!!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25