Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:29 PM
when my kids get that age..... make them smoke it all..... then hide all the foodpitchfork

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 08/08/09 01:17 PM
thanks guys..... by the way... yesturday my nips hurt and today my whole chest hurts...... and last night i got really sick.....flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:48 AM
Edited by littlepreggers on Fri 08/07/09 12:48 AM
no the closest you can get is about 5 days before your "missed" period... 2 nights ago a friend of mine asked me if i was ok because my face looked a little swollen.. then today my husband asked or more told me...."dont get mad at me but it looks like your....um...." so i stopped him dead in his tracks and asked....
"do you mean i look bloated.. kind of like i am swollen?"
he replied with yes......
each of my prevouse pregnancys i got swollen and now today my nips are hurting when you touch them.but not the whole breast!

i get sick to my "tummy" off and on all day but gets worse at night... ahhhhh just like my other 2 times of being pregnant...
so right now i am going to throw it out there.... guys i am almost
80% sure i am pregnant...
i will be happy no matter if i am or not...biggrin

littlepreggers's photo
Thu 08/06/09 01:17 PM
what i meant to say is..... it was three months before i had sex again sense my husband has ed its hard to get it up.. so with those three months i stopped taking my birthcontrol... well july we got busy.... both didnt think about not being safe...just the heat of the moment due to not getting it any more.... and with my daughter i had the same symtoms really really early... when i found out i was pregnant the dr said i was less then 10 days after conception.. i was sick a week after i had, had sex....

so i am waiting to see if i am pregnant but i have to wait another 11 days tell i "get" my period...

sorry for the mess up :cry:

littlepreggers's photo
Thu 08/06/09 01:39 AM
ok girls... i havent had sex in 3 months and havent used birthcontrol in that same time... well i had sex 3 days after my period....sooo.. my period started july 21 and ended july 27... had sex on the 30th... well.... now i feel sick when i eat. when i dont eat. when i move to fast, i have more headaches, well i went on line to the ovulation calculaters and each one said this.... my cycle last 23 days.... and from the first day of my last period my most fertile day is..... JULY 30TH....it says thats when i ovulated.... does this sound true to you guys?

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:19 PM
pulls the front of my shirt over my head and screams *HIDE*bigsmile

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:06 PM
PULLS THE FRONT OF HER SHIRT OVER HER HEAD AND SCREAMS *HIDE*rofl

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:08 PM
ok guys no im not pregnant any more my youngest is 16 months....lol.... i need help changing my screen name... but thank you guys... i had a great night.... was around great friends and a safe place...the best part was i woke up with out a hang over.. i had a hang over once and only once...

AND NO IT WASNT THE BOOZ THAT GOT ME PREGNANT IT WAS A COLD AND CABELLESS WINTER...YAWN HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO KEEP OUR MINDS OFF THE COLD.. lmao

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:54 AM
its my 23rd birthday today.. grandma is coming to get the kids and the jello shots and qourters become my best friend tonight...lmaodrinker bigsmile flowerforyou drinker grumble drinker smokin drinker sad drinker :heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:02 PM
im a 23 year old mother of 2 babies under the age of two and i love twilightlove

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:04 PM
ok im MOTHER of 2 i am 22 and i love the movie twilight....love

littlepreggers's photo
Wed 05/14/08 09:36 PM
hey guys sorry to have taken so long... i had to have another emergency c-section to have my daughter who is now 4 months old... shes so beautiful... i will post some pictures of her soon..... missed all of you guys... going to give my daughter the ninny so she will go to sleepflowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:42 PM
ouch her head is in the not so nice place.... hahaha but any ways merry x-mas or what ever your holiday of your choice is... may your familys be blessed and your homes be filled with love...

just on the side note.... my childrens daddy took the money i sent him to come up here for x-mas and has dissapeared... looks like he went back to drugs.. oh well... whats funny is i dont feel sad... i'm just angry that he used the fact of comeing up here to see his children to get money...for his habbit...

so heres a toast to all us single mothers drinker

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:30 PM
well when my ex goes back to meth he avoids me and the children.... its going on 5 days now.... hasnt called to see how the belly is doing.... or his son... but can call is mama to get money... i had enough i need help i dont want that crap around my children or around a new born

littlepreggers's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:05 AM
my son would have been 3 weeks early.. the day of my baby shower for him i got home and was trying to go to sleep then i had this weird pain.. my ex asked me what was wrong i said i feel weird.. got to the hospitle and i was having good size contractions every 2 MINUTES.... they told me to walk sense i was 1 cm... i did that for 2 1/2 hours i told them if i wasnt dialating any more after that i was going home..(2:30 am) my contractions didnt stop tell 6 am... then 5 days later i woke up at 5:27 am feeling the same weird feeling i went to roll over and say something to my ex and then "POP" i waited tell i was done flooding the bed before i woke him up..((giggles)) the good thing was he was covered in the stuff...gave us something to laugh about on the way to the hospitle.

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:34 PM
thanks girls... congrats on your baby lifes2short.... last night was the one of the worst nights... my whole front ( that tender place between your legs) felt like her head was trying to shove threw.... and to make it worse my 1 year old wouldnt go to sleep so i broke down and put him in bed with me.. 10 minutes after that his big tears stoped and he feel asleep.. i was going to put him back in his crib but the quite was so nice....

littlepreggers's photo
Fri 12/21/07 03:24 PM
ok heres the thing... his daddy left us again.... its not like we where living together but he was around every day.. now hes been gone for 4 days no call and my son is having daddy withdrawls how do i stop his anger outburst... just like his daddy... and every time i'm on the phone he yells dad-dad.. i let him talk to the person i'm on the phone with but once he relises its not his daddy he throws the phone....

i'm at my wits end.... and due any day now... his daddy cant even call to see if me and the babies are ok? but he can call his mama for money.. same old same old

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:09 PM
wow... every night sense i was taken off the anti contractions meds i get them like clock work.... and they get worse.... right now it feels like if i take a step shes ganna push her head out......

and wow 8 and a half lbs baby is big to start with.,, my son was only 6 lbs 6 oz and thats what shes ganna be.. i had to have her mesured to make sure shes not to big for my short frame.

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:23 AM
but why is it i can handle the tummy contraction way better then with my son.. but when it comes down to the contractions in my lower places... I.E.. the girl zone and behind that. i hurt like a moneky turd... its driving me nuts and for the first time i sneezed today and wet myself... i never did that before... good thing i was at home..loldrinker

littlepreggers's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:02 AM
POOR BABY... ok shes pushing with her head on my you know whats... and its really starting to hurt..... my contractions dont hurt my upper part of my tummy like they did with my son.... shes all about the down stairs if you know what i mean.... it doesnt help that i'm short framed so where is a 5 1/2 lbs baby ganna go?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25