Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 06:53 PM
I think it would be very safe to say that o'l Bob likes his Cat's Dead and Mounted on the wall along with all his other Conquest's...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 06:44 PM
BOB your Not bing Nice to That CAT!!!

It's Leggs and Front Paws are Lashed to the Bench so it is at your measery...

Not to mention the fact that YOU HATE CAT'S!!!

You better hope that nobodyelse figures this out...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 06:31 PM
American women have all they want and need after they buy a cute little Mr Bunny Rabbit, what would they possibly need or want you for???

You are right to stop LOOKING,just take a bottle or 3 of Sleepeeze and go to sleep forever...

After all, the only reason that God ever Created Man,was because a Vibrater can't mow the lawn...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 06:04 PM
Not that I know of, I mean I had to take a break because A client demanded that I go outside and sell her $100.00 wirth of Firewood...

My guess is that you only wish that people were bothering you 24-7 to give you money...(-;

To the best of my knolage I have never had a F***ing problen, she gett's hot I get hard, and in we go. NO PROBLEM!!! (-;

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 05:55 PM
Who needs Thermo-man when Foosball guy is attempting to romance me... (-;

Sorry chester Idon't dance...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 05:34 PM
Well now that you have ellected to court me, Have I mentioned how truly Wimpy you look in your Fooseball jersey???

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 05:27 PM
If you knew what you were talking about, then you would know that only LEAD can stop Microwaves...

But you don't so why are you not sporting Your Tin Foil Hat???

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 05:22 PM
The Last time I thought I was chasing a woman, it turned out to be just another damned Heshe...

So my chasing day's are over, as nothing is as it seems to be The feminest women are the men and the Masculin Men have transformed into Wimps.../-;

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 05:11 PM
If you were born in The 40's 50's, 60's or later then yer,we were programed by TV...

However John Wane,Matt Dillon,Happy Days, II LOVE LUCY and The NEWS were not really all that bad...

Well not like now, when america has settled into a communist ditatership...

SEX when it occurs within the relm of a healthy Loving Relationship will not ROTT your Balls off... (-;

However if you are a SEXUAL OLYPIAN, well you may also have some world Class sexually transmitted deseases..laugh

TV WILL ROTT YOUR BRAIN, so toss The TV and get plugged into education... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 02:12 PM
OK,so noway you people have SET my mood tward this web-site...

POST A NOTE TO SELF,there are NO WOMEN onthis web-site, only men and muscle bound wimps...

What once were women have transformed into men and what once were men have transformed into Wimps...

So if an older american MAN is intrested in knowing a woman, then he best shop outside of the North American Union,Because The WIMPS of america let themselves be swindled out of Their Country,Their Freedom and Their Right's...

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 04:54 AM
Hay JOB, You better check your Byfocals.because I don't have a tracking device, of a Micro-Chip implanted in my Tool,like you...

Do you suffer from Down Syndrome ???
Or is it TRUE that Steroids detract from mental capacity:nowa:???

Either way you still count in my book as a total wimp,because you badmouth someone that you don't know behind their back for no good reason...

Your just a wimp and nothing more...

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:45 AM
noway Just in case No One was Listening he First Time TV WILL ROTT YOUR BRAIN...drinker

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:36 AM
Had to go Check out Her Profile, and she is much cuter then your hairless Gerbal will ever be...(-;

You don't have to be a member of POF to check out the chicks...(-;

Just Go to the forums click on a gal and surf the gal's profiles...(-;

It's easy, any one can do that even you... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:27 AM
Gyspy, is that a Hairless Gerbal or are you just in a GOOD MOOD???

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:21 AM
That's Strange all 6 of my profiles over there have been working fine over there for Years...

Sounds like you pissed off "LATE" he can be a real creating prick at times, But not to worry, "tickettoride is far worse than "LATE" could ever hope to be...(-;

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:08 AM
Cunuck's I know well as I was on POF for many years,,,The Soggy East???

Well you all know that I'm a Californicater... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:04 AM
Howdy Jess, Hows Trix???

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:58 PM
No The Voodoo Dall I figure must be better looking than the real you...

Oh and PurpleCat,You don't LOOK DEAD, Thats how everyone that lives in Millwaki Look's on their best day... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:46 PM
Posting Photo Rules did stae that We must be in the Photo and that is My Boot,about your sellection of Photo's ???

They are Quite Cute,but you are in very few of them...

This thread is all about the down side of writing to ladies,as you can see I totally detest it...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:38 PM
The single most depressing thing any guy can do is Reach Out To a Woman,any woman.../-;

Should I become Stupid and Dispondant and try this act of total futility,Please remind me to go Stand in Front of a Fast Moving Freight Train!!!

Writing letters to ladies has got to be the most depressing thing I can think of, other than going to Iraq for any reason...)-;