Tue 08/28/07 04:54 AM
noway LAUGH ALL YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU DO THE RESEARCH,
YOU WILL FIND NO BULL DUNG ON ME...noway

yawn OHLY THE LAZY ONES LIKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 01:36 AM
END GAME, 98% of All Residents of America are spinless Wimps
who will do what ever The NAZIES say...

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS THE 4th RICHT, there is nothing new about it...

The Order of The Iluminatti was formed in 1772 in Baveria, later The American Counterpart was formed at YAILE and called The Order of SCULL AND BONES...

GHWB was one of Hitlers youth, and the youngest member of Hitlers SS, He was also the son of Nikoli Teslas Ausyrian Bookeeper Otto Schiff, Prescott Bush adopted George Schiff and changed his name to George Herbert Walker Bush, after WW2 The Nazi SS was inported to The USA and they became The CIA for those of you that don't know That stands for ( Crime In Action ) in his eirly years GHWB was an assen by the code name Ice Pick because he liked killig people with an Ice Pick, dose it suprise any of you to know that both Bill and Hillery Clinton are CIA assetts???

The Fact that your getting this from me, means that your ASZ IS NEW MOWN GRASS...

The Iluminatti BANKSTERS HAVE ALREADY LOOTED YOUR TREASURE HOUSES and now all they want is your imortal Soul...

There is really only one way out, and that is to Join Alix Jones and Fight until you die...

I am a Spiritual Warrior, I do far more damage to the power points from the other side then gun's can do from this one...

They will LOOSE, but most of us will have to die of this world,that we may return to a free world...

All of this is now, because we are starting to regain our memories of the time before the last ATOMIC WAR some 450,000 years ago...

The Bible was intercepted by The Vatican and scripted by The Illuminatti, if you want to know The Real truth you will have to go to ( Mysterise of The Dead Sea Scrolls ) and find out...

I fight like I have nothing to Loose because I was killed in 1990 dead for 3 1/2 hours and returned into my body...

Our reward for this life is knowing that we did the best that we could and then we sleep/die...

Do you want to die knowing that you did the best you could???

Or do you want to die knowing that you were a Cowerd and your failure let everyone down???

The Choices are yours and your only defence is to DO THE RESEARCH AND KNOW THE REAL FACTS!!!

Hennery... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:50 AM
Good luck Thumper, try not to get Thumped again.............................................................................................................yawn

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 09:29 PM
sad I've been in these threads for Years, since they started,I've spoken to Thousands of Ladies, The Place I was at before I came here, was teaming with women and I use to get hit's all the time...love

noway But at my age, I'm only seen as a Meal Ticket, so I eat alone or with my Cat's...

You really have NO HOPE at all with any of this, untill you give up and realise that they pick you for their own rason's and you may never know or even understand what hose reason's are, Ever...flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 09:11 PM
laugh Hay Thumper, I do know where quite a few nice Gal's from your 20 are and they are all looking for a Guy just like you to take home,so their daddy can set them and you up for life...yawn

noway Quite a few of them come to California so the can attend UCSD,UCLA,UC-IRVINE,UCSB,CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE ect. and They All want to Party and they all want to Marry a guy just like you and take you home to Papa, of whch just happens to be where you live now... :smile:

You see in the end ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME!!!love

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 08:52 PM
blushing GG2
We all gota live somewhere,even if I do reside in a HELL of a Strange Place...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 08:45 PM
explode You know, I think that Clinton Garbage Skauw would LOOK really Good out in The Middle of The Mojavi Desert defending The Rattle Snakes from E.T. noway

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:29 PM
noway

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:24 PM
noway It's NO BIG DEAL, really...

Just think I post Topic'e all the time and Nobody Responds to them... laugh

So in reality there is No Difference, weather it is a GOOF, a Typo, or what, because no one is alive to care...ohwell

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:04 PM
laugh If this is his Playboy Party Boat, perhaps Monica was the only time He got Lucky in his entire LIFE!!! ::tongue:

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:57 PM
devil Well Devinci, first off, Hennery Kissenger is The BEAST/Anti-Christ/ect at least that is what his name adds up to in the Masonic/Illuminatti CODE, this is why he just don't die...smokin

glasses Next Canada and Mexico OWE 100% of Their ASSETTS to The USA INC. so what Washingto say's they do... smokin

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:27 PM
Well Devinci if I post on your threads, nomatter How right I am, these so said american wimps won't stand up and take their part of The Fight for Their Own Freedome.../-;

devil indifferent sick

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:16 PM
happy this is fun, having to do all my own HTML.../-; grumble

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:11 PM
:smile: DOORWAYS ARE UNSED FOR BOTH ENTRY AND EXIT, UNLESS YOU NAIL THEM SHUT!!! :smile:

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 05:38 PM
noway NOPE!!!

THE MARK OF THE BEAST, MUST BE BY CONSENT!!!

NOT JUST SOMETHING THEY RAMMED UP YOU ASZ WHEN YOU MAY HAVE BEEN UN AWARE!!!

The Veri-Chip,Micri-Chip, Bio-Chip Implant must be only by YOUR WILLING CONSENT,as it The Mark of The Beast...devil

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 05:23 PM
laugh Islam and The Like are founded on Submit unto me or I will Chop your Head OFF!!!

And Ala was Shcooled by the Vatican,The Catholesists were a Pagen group of Satan Worshers that were The Remnants of ROME...devil

As to GOD or The Devil made me do it ???

Well were you to read From The Wilderness.com
You just may find out that MK-ULTRA IS REAL and Mind Controle victems are the so said Crazies doing all these strange things...

MK-ULTRA is CIS/NAZI SS and it goes way back to the 1700's...

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 04:37 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 04:19 PM
laugh A few years ago There was a Very Crooked President in The Philippines,he did allot of things that The Philippine people really did NOT LIKE!!!

So he used allot of Cocane, like bushco jr. is so famouse for and in so doing he got real paranoid...

So one day he called up The Federal Philippine Troops to take up positions around the Capital and provide security for The Presidential Palice....

Well, just as should happen here in America, The People had had enough of this Coke-Head
Paranoid Bull Dung presidend !!!!!

So the Philippine people had a National STRIKE!!! NO BODY WORKED FOR A WEEK!!!

AND MILLIONS OF PISSED OFF PEOPLE MARCHED ON THE Presidential Palice!!!!!!

At The Climax of This Drama,
The Philippine President issued a commant to the General in charge of The Troops to go ahead and Shoot The Crowd!!!!!!!

The General then consulted his troops of The Presidential Command!!!!!!!

A few moments Later, ALL THE GUNS AND ALTILLERY WERE TURNED AND POINTED AT THE PHILIPPINE PRESIDENT AND THE COMMANDING GENERAL TOLD THE PHILIPPINE PRESIDENT THAT THERE WERE TWO HELICOPTERS WAITING TO TAKE HIM TO THE AIRPORT and Philippine Airlines would take The President and his family to any other country they choose, but should that man EVER return to Philippine Soil,he would be arrested tried for treson and JAILED FOR LIFE!!!!!!

The EX-President of The Philippines, returned and he is still in jail,to this very day...:tongue:

You see bushco can place ALL THE FEDERAL TROOPS HE LIKES AROUND HIM, but the real power is in WE THE PEOPLE!!!!

And just like The Philippines, If we Strike!!!

And if Millions of US MARCH ON THE WHITE HOUSE, bushco will get paranoid and give the order...

The American ARMY IS COMPOSED OF AMERICANS, IF THE AMERICAN ARMY ATTACKS IT's OWN PEOPLE, IS THIS NOT TREASON???

I BELIEVE THAT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, ALL THE GUNS WILL BE POINTED AT OUR FEARING LEADER...flowerforyou

Howdy, I'm Hennery The Thread Killer...:tongue:

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:42 PM
noway If you knew of your True Potential=Limitless, If you knew that your soul is imortal and that you have and will live several million Lifetimes, If you Knew that Reincarnation is infact how we all come to be in this world,this life,this reality...

Then would you give it all,All that you ever have been or ever shall be, Just so that you could become just one more Drone ???

In 1776 The Battle Cry was LIVE FREE OR DIE!!! A SLAVE...

I LIVE FREE, I AM NOT A SLAVE...

If you have a Bio-metric Chip implant in your body, Did you know that it is a fellony to tamper with it in any way shape or form???

Did you know that The Penalty for removing it is Death or your own termination???

I would not place one of those things in my DOG, let alone your child or even ME!!!

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:25 PM
noway Sanity is Vastly over rated,If the Fruit Cake LOVES YOU,puts out and has enough money to pay the bill's ???

Then who are you to complain ???

At your age you have allot to learn boy,I have had NO GAL for 30 years,NOW THAT IS A LONG DRY SPELL!!!

Hi, I'm Hennery The Thread Killer...flowerforyou

Nice to meet ya... (-;