Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:01 PM
noway Seen allt said on The put Options Scare!!!

Me thinkin in my Offball Covert Way,came up with this...

$ 4.5 Billion would be a good and fare price to pay The right group of Mossad/Israeli
Special Forces to pull off the next 911...

They could do this from one of their Dolphin Class Atomic Submarines and really all they have to do is come in close and fire a Cruse Missle...

Their accepting the contract would be sealed by the Group Financing The Job to create the put Options and their Pay off would only be possible if They Pulled off The Job...

It's all very clean,just like The Carlile Group...

But it's just my thoughts on the matter..yawn .

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 02:08 AM
laugh Hey Slick, just check out my profile...

It's Short,semi sweet and to the point...

You see this web-site is all about the forums...

Your profile dose not have to be as weighty as The Novel WAR & PEACE ...

Try to keep it short, don't be LOOKING FOR GAL'S and just go into The FORUMS and post what you think, it helps to be honest,Because mosr than anythig else ( YOUR FORUM OSTING WILL BE WHAT ATRACT PEOPLE AND CAUSES THEM TO WANT TO KNOW YOU!!! ) love

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 01:55 AM
laugh Oh, is that what you were using to attract that Goat...frown

Well it shure must smell good,because the Goat trotted all the way over here from British Columbia...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 01:43 AM
laugh You seem to have missed the part about my little Aging Problem,you know my parents are both over a hundred and they look to be in their 60's...:tongue:

Tell ya something little sis,there is a canadian web-site POF out of BC and if you go one there,YOUUUU WILL FIND PLENTY OF CANADIAN MEN, THAT REALLY DO WANT TO DATE YOU!!!

Even if you do very closly resemble an OLD GOAT at times...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 01:03 AM
laugh Oh wassa matter Goaty Gal???

You no likey Uncle Hennery circa 1936 Litho...smokin

Only the Gals I date, ever see real photo's of me, Because some of the really strange stuff that I post is Very REAL...noway

Only The Spooks know for suuuuuuure
and they would like to know why I know??? :angry:

In the Dating Game yu must have a Photo, good creadable photo's are best,But not always of you...:wink:

Now if you want to give the impression of a Duranged, Drug Crazed Voodoo Wench ?
Then your sellection of photo's are Parr-Excellance!!!flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 12:05 AM
yawn Hay thumper, has anyone ever mentioned that showing a phoyo of you with your EX chopped out of it is sorta Taboo in The Dating World...

Digital Cameras are bery inexpensive on eBay and if you got nobody to take photo's 4 you, Mirrors and Photo Shop can work wonders...glasses

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:57 PM
laugh Well my Brain may work in it's own way,But at least I'm not a Voodoo Bag Lady that can Look like anything and everything...smokin

However, The LD GOAT kinda makes you look inteligent, in a slightly warped and malignant kind of way...noway

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:36 PM
laugh Yes, I'm quite sure they do, it's just that New guy Stigma, although that's an intrestig T you have there..flowerforyou .

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:16 PM
laugh Now a Whole Lot, Just thought I'd toss sme other photo's up for a you fum peeps to be Gazing upon...

I mean anything has GOT to be better then that voodoo Bag Lady...noway

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:20 PM
laughWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZLE- POP!!!noway

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:10 PM
noway Oh and The ( Patriot Act ) was first penned by GHWB way back in 1982... laugh

I read it in 1996 after it had been Declassified and was Listed on The American Patriot Network web-site...

So the Fib that it was hastily thrown together???

Sounded More Like BULL DUNG TO ME!!!mad

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:01 PM
laugh Wow Devinci, when I spotted the title I thought you just might be talking about ME!!! laugh

But on The (11 thought Check out The web-site of (drjudywood.com) and any person that has a functioning Mind might just figure out that 911 HAD TO BE AN INSIDE JOB!!!

Because Oh Someones been foolen you,did not have access to any of those Toy's... indifferent

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:19 PM
So Exactly what is it that you Fail to Understand about The Great American Ream Job??? :devil

Because that is exactly what it is all about, just bend over and hold your toes, and LOOKOUT where the Wild hours Goes!!! noway

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 06:14 PM
mad First off, Whos WAR is it??? It's GWB's WAR of Terrorism against The Free People of The World...devil

You will remember that bushco jr. is a Drug Crazed fool, that has never done a full days work in his Life!!! and his Daddy is and always will be Just an old Nazi Spy... :cry:

Then there is Mr ****less Chaney CEO of Halliburton Inc. and still getting pay check to this very day... noway

Ok so our Draft Doging Commander and Theif, who knows NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO FIGHT A WAR and refuses to Listen to His Generals, who won't quit even if he has to Reinstate The Draft and get every man woman and child in The USA killed in his WAR for The Profit of himself,his family and their friends...

So exactly what is it that you fail to understand about The Great

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:02 PM
noway A friend Wife got it right abot me one day,When she Exclaimed " What!!! YOU CAN TURN NOTHING INTO SOMETHING !?!?!?

Yep, you got it, I transform someone elses Trash into Your Treasure...

I buy all my trucks for $50.00 or less and build them my self...

My Vocation is Alturnative Energy Systems...

I prefer Bethehem and Fontanna Iron,
OLD AMERICAN IRON...

I am a Structual Engineer,Welder,Fabricator,Machineist Mate..

People kinda like the thought of getting 80 MPG in their 1975 Chevy Truck, you can do that by adding H2 to the mix...

I am a Great Industry for a Depression,
ALL MY LAND IS PAID FOR, I never did trust Banks much...

Devinci knows who and what I am and that is Good enough for me... laugh

What the rest of you think is 100% your Problem, Not Mine... (-;

Hennery... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 02:37 PM
laugh Since American Money is Backed 100% by Atomic Weapons, It reality it all comes down to worthless Irradiated Money...noway

Go try to Balance that!!!

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 02:27 PM
laugh Just RELAX I trust In FALAX weapos systems for 100% of my Defence needs..noway .

Theres Nothing like a mini Gatline to light up someone's life...flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 02:17 PM
laugh I put a very breif History of The Bush Family over on the GUN thread, it has been laughed at, but it is Factually Correct...

Congress has been bought and paid for as well as The Senate, But The American Military is a Real WILD CARD...

Were they to decide to Protect The American People, Bushco and his boss mr chaney may have to go find another country and those 2 are WANTED International WAR Criminals...

The PLOTT Thickins...:tongue:

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:15 AM
:tongue: brokenheart yawn

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:10 AM
yawn noway love