Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:55 PM
laugh Yes, the Women are the Men and The Men have Left The Building...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:36 PM
After about 30 years of chasing women, I found that it was NEVER WORTH IT,so I stopped...

I just say if you want to know me, let me know, otherwise I'm busy and I have allot of work to do...

Toogles.......

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:10 PM
I had alway heard of these postings, but I've never seen one...laugh

I have never done such things, but I guess that some think they can act anyway they like on Internet FORUMS...:thumbsdown:

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:32 PM
You people REALLY should think about my TV Thread , because UNLIKE MOST OF YOU I REALLY DO, DO THE RESEARCH...

Also if there is a Conspiresy Theory, then there is SOMETHING That you people should be Invesigating, Because you ain't going to hear about it on The FOX NEWS CHANNEL...

But then again if you are conetent to be Blind Deef Zombies, then just stick your heards back into the sand and someone will wake you when the WAR IS OVER... *J*

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 04:11 PM
You don't need to mess with Mtutual Match, as you are young and Good Looking, as to the WEBTV, I got it for $25.00 on eBay and it has lasted 11 years, it may not be a slick as your computer but then it did not COST as much and I have never had to replace it...(-;

I just talk and what I say dose not matter so the fact that I mispell thigs is of no consequense... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 04:01 PM
Well Kojak, if you are allergic to Cat's just go to the next photo.as only Cat People tend to post CAT PHOTO's...(-;

It has been my experiance that if a Fine Filine is Posted the owner is even better...(-;

Then again you could be suffering frim Cat Scratch Fever,,, (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 03:32 PM
BoredChick, it's not a LapTop or even a computer, I'm on WEBTV, I'm kinda paranoid to hook my 30 Gig Computer to the internet.../-;

So I'm still on WEBTV that can got NO VIRUSES and has very little momory...

As To The Mutual Match part of this site, If you go to Mutual Match the site will flash Member Photo's in front of you and you can read some of their profile and then you can sellect YES you would like to know them, or Maybe you might want to know them or NFW would you ever want to know them...

Everytimr you go to Mutual Match you can choose how you feel so you can still change yoour mind later if you like...

On your photo I have said YES,Maybe and whatever I think when I see it...

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:56 PM
Just a note as to my strange postings. I can't see what I'm typing, so if I miss something or get something Wrong, I will not know till after I post it...*J*

Because my screen to totally Blank and I can see NOTHING...

I am a bad speller but not only Can I NOT see my postings ,but even if I could my spell check will not work on here...)-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:49 PM
I was trying not to say that, but YES I tend to agree... (-;

LewisvilleBlond, just remember that Little skinny guy's LOVE BBW's and Big Burly Guy tens to LOVE little skinny Gal's...(-;

I have a Friend that would Go Gha,gha over you in a heart beat and yes I got him to join last night...(-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:31 PM
Not that I have any better clues now about how ladies thing then I did when I was young, but still I am somewhat confounded at WHY a Gal would place me in her Mutual Match List and have her filters set so that I could NEVER send her mail...

Anybody got a thought on That one???

I did not age much past 30 ,so I tend to see Age as a number not a true criteria for dating, what matters most to me is Can we Communicate???

Because if we can't even talk and have fur together then exactly what do we have???

Since sex is less than 1% of any true or real relationship... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:45 PM
Forum Topics are just that,I have been in much rougher FORUMS than this one,it is unwise to use anything that you are alergic to but the Algeries tend to be 100% Psycosematic in Nature, so where dose that leave you La Camileon...

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:29 PM
I strongly advise you to SEE THE MOVIE SICKO!!!

My Doctor wanted $55,000.00 to pull 9 teeth and put 9 new implants,I got a better Doctor and Better work done in Mexico for $5,500.00

Now, I don't know what sort of Pharma you are on,But I advise you to Put it Down and Slowly back away from it!!!

ORGANICS NEVER HURT ANYONE,however Petrochemicals kill people everyday...

Had you been using Organics,you just might more closly resemble a Human Being and Not a Little Plastic Dog...

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:07 PM
I use ESSIAC everyday it cures what ails me...

If you were sick or near death would you eat Crude OIL in the hope that you might recover SOON???

Well, most likely NOT!!!

But Most Pharmisytical Drugs are made from Petrochemicals and even though they may treat what ails you,they also lead to Kidney Failure...

So just do a simple Google for ESSIAC and check it out, Also if you have Gout,use Cherry Extract,experiancing Kidney Pain ? use Irish Moss And Iclandic Moss,If you have Water Retention,Drink Dandilion Tea...

What ever is wrong with you just Google The Organic Remidy and it will be 90% less expensive and it will help something else because that is how ORGANICS ARE... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:42 AM
Weather you choose to accept this FACT or not is entierly up to you, BUT
if you will take notice of the Flicker that your TV gives off when it is on,as aposed to the clear NON-Flicker Clow of your Computer Screen you may detect a small difference...

TV is produced via Video Tape,NOT Motion Picture Film,thus there should be NO FLICKER...

So exactly what is The Flicker and what is it's fuction???

The Flicker is a Special signal that all TV is broadcast with,This signal is The Product of TRANCE Corparation and what it dose is it places YOU INTO A ALFA HYPNOTIC TRANCE...

So you can be programed,This is why The Masses of you still think Oh Someones been fooling you,knocked down the World Trade Center and Flew a Jet into the Pentegon...

You also have a BLIND FAITH IN THE SAME GOVERNMENT THAT IS DOING EVERYTHING IT CAN TO KILL YOU!!!

I stopped watching TV in October of 2001 and I have never missed it,largly do to the fact that there has been NOTHING BUT PROPAGANDA ON THE BOOB TUBE SINCE 911...

I use to pay $500.00 a year to Dish Net for Satilite TV, But now I pay $300.00 per year for an ISP on TV I had 500 Stations and there was Nothing On...

On the internet there are over Ten Million Web-Sites and there is always somethig on...

Since The Internet is interactive your brain is always working so your mind is not is a vegitative state...

But don't believe me, just Check out Trance Corparation,Mass Mind Controle,MK-ULTRA,Montuak ect...

I use my old 42" TV as a Computer Screen and at 17' from my Lazy Boy he internet images are still plenty big...

But Chester ain't No Robot so I don't need No Programing, DO YOU???

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:53 PM
In retrospect, I would tend to say that WW3 Started at some randome point after 1952 when The Builderburg Group was formed and decided to distroy The USA and create a One World Dictatership...

Choose your point, but be sure that ALL AMERICAN LEADERS AFTER JFK WERE SELLECTED NOT ELLECTED...

So exactly where dose that leave the rest of us???

HINT, WE ARE IN VERRING DEGREES OF Totally screwed over...

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:20 PM
Well if you reside somewhere in the Midwest your readings might not be anything Exciting but over here on the west coast where we get that Jet Streem wafting in from East Asia , the readings tend to fluctuate rather widly and being down wind from Cam Pendlton Live Fore Gurrery Range, where they are firing DU shells all day long, well they do have allot of Cancer over there and the Theere is Livermore Calif and The Sanfrancisco area , they tend to GLOW in the dark too...

So it just kinda depends on where you take your readings... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/22/07 03:51 PM
YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT RADIATION FROM ATOMIC BOMBS???

GO ON EBAY AND BUY A GEIGER COUNTER OR 3 FOR ABOUT $25.00 insert 6 D-Cell Betteries and go out side and take a Reading in the morning a noon and a night...(-;

YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU DESCOVER< BUT YOU WILL KNOW and I strongly advise you to keep your findings to your self, lest someone might call you a terrorest and toss you into proson or just kill you for your efforts...

The World is over populated you know...

Hennnery's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:36 PM
For this event we were offering an OLD Rusted Out 1032 FORD, but it looks like sombody alrady has one of Those...(-;

OK, if bushco Jr. is not Hot on The NAZI Band Wagon, then what's with all the American Concentration Camps under FEMA controle staffed and ready to be receiving hundreds of milliond of inmates for ???

You dare to know that SMART GUY ???

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:36 PM
Well since several people have brought this to my attention, I have gotten better at it ...

One might go so far as to say that I have Honed my skills in this department...

Although of late most people tend to be rather amused at my efforts...

I don't try to kill threads,but I don't try to join either...
I just look at the headder and post,without ever looking at the dicussion...

It tends to be rather Obtuse,then again it can be very funny as well...(-;

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:24 PM

Over The Years I have been on several Web-sites and they always called me The Thread Killer ,so Over here I'm Hennnery The Thread Killer, and I'm New...(-;