Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:17 PM
WHY DID WE ATTACK IRAQ ???

TO TOPPLE A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ???

WELL ALL I KNOW IS THAT SADAM RAN BAGDAD 10,000 TIMES BETTER THAN Dubya EVER WILL...

UNDER SADAM CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES LIVED IN PEASE...

JEWISH SETTLERS LIVED IN PEASE...

PALITINIAN SETTLERS HAD A HOME...

SADAM BROKE A FEW EGGS,But We Americans are learning that Iraq can be a very hostil place to Camp...

Under BUSH, Iraq has always been a very peofitable KILLING FIELD...

If you are in Iraq,your only mission is to die,or to get killed tryig to die...

How can America be so delusional as to think it could ever WIN A WAR That was created for them to Die In ??? yawn

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/08/07 08:54 PM
This problem requires a simple yet complex solution...

American should support it's own Criminals and Deport all The International Criminals...

But if America wanted to get rid of Vast amounts od Problems in one fell swoop ???

I would say DEPORT 3 Israli for each person that Violates the American Border and has for the past 30 years...

I tend to think the political Climate might tend to change rather quickly for the better in america... laugh

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/08/07 08:36 PM
Why anyone might be under the impression that bushco might care about The Peasant Class is quite beyond me...

Why, George,Laura,the Twins and even Barney The DOG have micro-chips implanted somewhere on their persons,
So they must just be OK...

I mean they didn't nick name that Guy Dubya for NOTHING!!!

Ya, Know...

Hennnery's photo
Tue 09/04/07 03:03 PM
Ya, this is the thread where I talk to myself ,because No one else will...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Mon 09/03/07 05:47 PM
Now,lit me get this streight " Military Inteligance has kept all this secret for the past 150 years or so " are we talking about the same guys thatcan hold a Weapon and pull the trigger???

If we are, then there is most likely a whole slew of stuff that we don't know about...

Hennnery's photo
Mon 09/03/07 04:45 PM
noway Please excuse me for blunderig in as if I knew anything, But if wusco was a great WAR leader,then how is it that he was hiding under the sheets while AWOL durring Vietnam???

Afganistan Had NO MILITARY, IRAQ Surrendered but wusco blew the hell out of it anyway...

Iran is not only in tact,but wusco has told them our boys will be there soon...

OK, so if Knot Head attacks Iran, we are going to be Loosing Flat Tops and Submarines, Israel need to concern herself with Iran,Because Russia will Nuke Israel...

The wusco adminestration has screwed China Good, So Guess What???

Everything west of The Rockies is Forfit to China...

Who in their right mind left this gang of FOOLs and theives in charge??? noway

Hennnery's photo
Mon 09/03/07 04:11 PM
Installing SCTV is 1 or 2 screws and a cordless there are NO lines to run all the new stuff will broadcast crystal clear for 1.4 miles...

Much easier than diggig Punji Pit's...

The Pot Growers use Punji pit's and very often they fall into their own trap...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:56 PM
:smile: Well Damnitcloudy, Rocksalt in the scatter gun is good, But Skitty Kitties is even better,teach them to sleep up high and out of sight...

Though I have a wade choice of Ordanace and I have been tempted
The Cameras are just best...

If theres a problem, just go over to The Cop Shop and let then see what's up...

This works for Graffitti,Vandelism,Break'ins,Drunks Beating their Spouses,anything...

Hennnery's photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:51 PM
I see allot has happened while I slept...

I have nothing against South America, that is where I go for 100% of my Medical And Dental needs...

South America enjoys a didderent flavor about things,for instance they are less likely to buy something dead to Barbque it,They Like it FRESH!!!

Also the kill is swift, you don't want to Mangle The Meat ,if a man has a taste for Rabbit,but Rabbits can't be had,Well Cat's are the same, only Domestic Cats are fed only The Best Food...

This is also why Chinaees,Vietnameese,Laousians,Filippno tend to be real short on Domestic Cats...

I'm sure that None of you have realised that America is NO MORE, We are now The North American Union and subject to UN LAWS and guess what???

Animals have right's !!! noway

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/02/07 11:54 PM
noway My account of this event is 100% True And Correct, however this is Not The Only Cat I have lost over the years, I have LAND, Factories you name it, and I Use Cats as Ratters, but for lack of Human Cantact,The Cats also tend to be my friends...

Cat's are normally stolen by people that don't know what's up,Quite a few have been killed too..

The Cats have automatic food and watering stations and if they are sick they are taken to the Vet...

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/02/07 10:04 PM
:smile: Both My Doctor and Dentist are from South America,after knowig what I know now...

I would NEVER Trust anoter Aeican Doctor,Clinic or Hospital...

But here is a clear difference, between an uneducated Bronk and The Educated south american people...

The Bronk or Indo/Hispanic mix,like to take their time killing things, if is for sport...

If it is for food,the death is swift...

White people kill for sport as do every other race,what set Pacco apart from other people is that he got filmed in action...

On a Video Bust, The Cops take a copie of the vedio and they review it as they build their case...

When their paper work is done and they are ready to proceed to Court, The Arrest the Perp. and transport directly to Arrainment...

The Perp. is given a chance to admitt or deny the charges, Most tend to deny...

After they deny what ever they have done, The Court is Shown The Video, after which the Perp is given the chance to Change the Storey or Cop a Plea...

After seeing the video Pacco, GOT VIOLENT AND VERY ABUSIVE...

As Seurity, I just let The Cops see the Video, That is as far as my involvment ever goes in these matters...

With A security Camera system, you never have to become personally involved, Because Cops will only respond to what they see...

Oh they respond to other things too, but they tend to like the open and shut case...

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/02/07 05:57 PM
THe Kid was 15, he's 20 now...

And he did not go to The Joint, he went to a Boys Camp...

I was pissed,but I had the perfet tool and I still do...

!00% Audio and Video wall to wall...

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/02/07 05:46 PM
I personally don't think Killing the Cat had anything to do with The Sentace,I think it had more to do with the intent behind the act,compounded by the fact that The Kid had to go on my land to do it...

THe Personallity that would do this,would do other things as well...

So I tend to think it a kind of an object lesson...

If it's any conulation The Kid can aways join the ARMY and go to Iraq...

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/02/07 05:33 PM
laugh Learning how to spell is not so hard,but if a ladie is stumped on the spelling, There where else might she fild fault with me???

Also My Spell Check dose not work with this web-site,,, flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/02/07 05:25 PM

His mother said that he was only having some FUN...

One day a few years back,a kid was taking a shortcut across my back 40,I'm a nice guy and I let them slide...

As was normal my Cats were sleeping here and there, well for some reason this kid desided ti run one of my Cats over with his Bicycle and he did...

The kid,ran over The Cat at a right angle to the Cat's Spin,insantly placing the Cat in Great Pain, at this point, the kid got off his Bike and proceeded to kick the Cat untill it was lifeless,then the kid picked up the Cat by it's tail and proceeded to slam it against everything and anything untill by chance a Train passed by,So the kid tossed what was left of the Cat at the Train and went home...

Over the years I've had allot of strange things happen on my Back 40 and allot of things stolen,
so I have a very nice Security Cmera System of which is tied to an internet Server of Law Enforcment Quality...

This is why I know exactly what went down...

I just called Sgt Banks and let him view the Video,then I gave him the access to my Internet Server and that kid's Asz was New Mown Grass...

In court The Mom said that her son was only having some fun,on the other hand the father Looked like he wanted to Kill The Kid...

The Kid got 10 years...

After Court I was talking to the father for a time andx The Father told me that every Cat that Family ever had whent strangely missing and The kid had told his father that a Neighbor had run down their Dog...

The Father Said the Kid was lucky to be in Jail for the Next 10 Years, because if The Father had his way,
the kid would have been hacked to death with a Bola and sold to a Rendering Plant...

I did not choose to be race specivic,
but the parents were from South America...

I have been contacted by someone on here that seem's to know quite a bit about Copulating with Goats,and this person says they are only having some fun...

Well from my experiance, it seems to require a special mentality to be,

A SICK SADISTICK SOB

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:50 PM
laugh Hay Fanta-Natic, did you have a sex change ??? or have you never had much to offer... :laugh,: laugh, laugh them scivies are eather hiding Nothing, or you got Nothing to hide!!!

But I gotta hand it to yah, because you sure are Expert anbout knowing all The Inns and out's of Goat Screwing...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/31/07 06:41 PM
laugh Seems to me that Fanta-Natic & The Goaty Queen are a Match made in HELL,you 2 ought. to get 3gether and make some Kid's!!!

M thnks he sire's name might not be Billy, but he would make a rather Fantanaitical Billy Goat Dad!!!

Oh, and one other thing, my name ain't Gary...

But Fatama, you look just like a guy I once know, and his name was Gary Grey, one day he flipped off a CHP and the cop shot im right between the eye's...

My thought was then, that much like you, this sort of wound may have been fatal, but other then that, it would have little or no effect on his or your mental capacity...

I mean LOOK at yourself running around in your scivies... noway

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/31/07 05:15 PM
:angry: This web-site is just chocked full of Fanta-natics who live for nothing other then trashing threads...

Goons in speedo's just out for their own demented fun...

Very, Very SICK PEoPLE & The Voodoo Goat who think's she's funny, I mean catch a clue!!!

If you are expecting LUV to come knocking off in your Loony Toons world???

I hate to say it Lady, but you better Order out!!!

Because if Daddy Goat ain't found you by mow, Then he ain't looking...

I'm not saying that you can't be goofy and find LOVE, I'm just saying that you gotta be nice to someone to at least lour them in to YOUR TRAP!!!

I don't Care anymore at all,even if someone dose like me,I will most likely say NO,because I would rather die alone...

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/31/07 04:53 PM
laugh Perhaps it's just the Tinker in me,but I like my Nat-Zapper!!!

Zip! Zap! BuZZ
ZZZZZZZZipZZZZ
POP!!!

Fries's em every Time!!!

And it's such a nice light I can leave on all the time... noway

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:15 AM
ohwell This was a nice thread when I started it,till some dweeb fanatic in speedo's showed up and ellected to trash it,Oh well...laugh