Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:56 PM
Perhaps Murder is the only way others have a fare chance at killing us,because unless you find a way to trick us, we would tend to get you first...

SCORPIO, watch out for that Stinger... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:38 PM
BOTTOM LINE, American Dirty Tricks got US over there,then and NOW!!!

Our hans are not clean, 2 Wrongs have never made 1 right...

America should GTFO of the eastern asian area and stay out,whatever those people hatch can be their deal NOT OURS...

The Founding Fathers said our Military Forces are best used protecting our own soveren nation and NO OTHERS...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:25 PM
It's just a bit more than BLOW THE BASTARDS UP!!!

All the plans that I have seen, call for at least 150 500 Mega-Ton Atomic Warheads and Bunker Busters over a 13 hr. period...

The Fallout alone will dessimate India,China,Pacestan, Iraq and possibly Saudi Arriba depending on the wind speed and Direction...

Much Fall Out will be pushed into the upper atmsphiear, that will fall on Australia, Indonisia and The Philippines...

It will also become a Global problem that will shorten all of our lives and after our Rag Weed ,fearing Leader hit's the Botton, Russia and China are free to launch on US Targets...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:05 PM
Ditto!!! ( SCORPIO'S ROCK !!! )

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 11:29 AM
Well, that has always been a very DEEP Subject...laugh

I am a Scorpio and I have known many others, My first LOVE was a Scorpio,
she was born the day after I and it was a GOOD STRONG LOVE...love

But her father Killed her and that was the end of that,forever... flowerforyou

For the most part, women fear me and they have for years...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 11:01 AM
Well iRon, I'm A-O-K on everything that Man has ever made, as far as equipment goes... laugh

But I have seen several technical Clitches with some of God's finer creations though...noway

I am still here, though not by much...ohwell

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:49 AM

Much has been written about Scorpio, some of it even GOOD!!! laugh

noway Although, I can't remember when...love

Hennnery's photo
Wed 09/12/07 02:21 PM
glasses Life in the Cosmose is good this afternoon, there is a bush/or should I call it a Rag Weed threatning to Blow Up Planet Earth again,but thats been the only outgroth that anyone has ever seen from that patch of russian thistle...

Some one that should be chained, is envoking Marshal Law, for reasons generally unknown,I guess they must misplaced their car key's again...yawn
Terren Women all have Headaches and all the Terran Men are way past caring...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Wed 09/12/07 02:05 PM
laugh After Decades of observation, I don't that that being stuckup if primarily confuned to The White,Hispanic or African Races...

NOPE!!!glasses

From what I have observed The Asian Races are among the most Racist on the planet,
so their failure to procreated in The San Francosco Bay Area is only compounded by The Over Abundance of Race Diversity for the Asians to vent their Racism twards...laugh noway laugh

Hennnery's photo
Wed 09/12/07 10:23 AM
laugh This has always been a dead thread, just a place for me to talk to me, since the author has always seen it as a Booboo...noway

glasses Still I have always used it as a thread of constant comment...yawn

Hennnery's photo
Tue 09/11/07 11:21 PM
laugh Sounds, Like you might just have Got Lucky and PISSED HER ON YOUR FLOOR!!!
laugh noway laugh

Hennnery's photo
Tue 09/11/07 10:33 PM
noway This has got to be The DEADEST, Forum web-site that I have ener been on...

yawn I mean, I can watch 3hrs of DVD Cinima between visits and there's STILL NOTHING GOING ON!!!yawn

smokin DEAD!!! sick

Hennnery's photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:25 PM
laugh Just as sure as reality tends to be vastly over rated,Dating only in a Fantasy World,
Relationships if you have an unlimeted supply of all the right Drugs...love
yawn That kinda leaves only our imaginesation and since thought can be criminal,we kinda gotta go somewhere with it...

I find swiming with dolphins to be fun and restful...

Hennnery's photo
Tue 09/11/07 06:02 PM
laugh Only 2hrs and a Lifetime away... laugh

Although if it makes you feel any better I was killed in a Coast Gard Aproved Life Vest just like that one... (-;

Because they float you gread , Face Down... laugh

Hennnery's photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:21 PM
Hi, I'm Hennery!!!

I live on The Dark Side of The MOON, just past yuranis, kinda near that warm fuzzy sopt most call home... laugh

According to The Powers that be were not to disclose exactly where we might really live,so I'm giving you a ball park thought of it,
I might even go so far as to say that I exist among the living,but that could be stretching it just a mite...noway

Anyway my las thread got deleted,for I got NO CLUES WHY ??? So I made a new one over here...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:41 PM
Yes, they will be placig me on a NO Head Diet,and I will instantly loose 50 lbs. of dead weight when They Chop off my Head...

Thank's Poppy Bush for including all of America in your Talmud Law, eventhough your 100% exempt... noway

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:19 PM
Dubya, NEVER had any reason to attach Iraq, Never did anything but Bomb,Loot,Bomb,Kill and Maime...

Now exactly WTF Course was the american forces to STAY ???

All the Fine Young Criminals of my home town went to Iraq and killed untill they could Kill no more, so they came home and killed then selves...

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/09/07 02:57 PM
laugh Now, you want us to take a Pole and stick it where??? blushing

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/09/07 02:45 PM
On March 20,1991 Presidend Bush signed into LAW a Congressional Joint Resolution entitled, " A Joint Resolution To Designate March 26, 1991, As Education Day,USA", This Joint title seems so innocuous that no one would think twice about it if they just happened to see it; however, this law is very sinister in it's implications.
It is only typical of The New World Order and it's planners to devise innocent sounding words,phrases and titles to Mask their true intentions...

Public Law 102-14 states emphatically that ALL civilization from The Beginning has been based upon a set of Laws entitled " The Seven Noahide Laws ", I bet you did not know this,did you ??? You probably believed that The Holy Bible was the basis upon which civilization was based.

What are "The Seven Noahide Laws" and where did they come from ???

These seven supossed universal Laws,according to the encylopedia of Americana,p.737 state that they are " a Jewish Talmudic designation for seven biblical laws given to Adam and to Noah before the revelation to Moses on Mt. Sinai and consequently binding on all mankind."

However, these Laws originated from the mystic ( and Satanic ) Babylonian Talmud,which no Christian has ever accepted as inspired sacred scripture.
Infact the talmud is that collection of man-made interprtation of pentateuch (Genesis through Deuteronomy) against which Jesus Railed so intensly.
The Talmud was taught as being equil with The Ispired Word Of God,eventhough te practical effect of it's teaching were so often the exact opposet of what God had intended...

Now most of The 7 LAWS are normal stuff, But Idolitry is Forbidden, Man is commanded to believe in the one god alone and worship only him...

This god has many names, Appolian,Bielzabub,Satan,Molec...

This means that it has been a felony,
since March 20,1991 punishable by Beheading, for a person,any person,
(To Confess with Their Mouth and Believe in Their Heart That JESUS CHRIST IS LORD) this is how the bush family regard America and Americans...

There is allot more to this Bush Bull Dung, but the bottom line is clear...

Bush don't give a good dead rat about anyone then bush and that is where it's at... noway

Hennnery's photo
Sun 09/09/07 12:14 AM
laugh For you to understand WAR and Why NEW WARS A STAGED AND FAUGHT,you need only read The UN Plan for Global Population...

In it you will find that According to their plan 7/10's of The Global Population must be exterminated...

So WAR, FAMIN, OODY GOVERNMENT TAKEOVRS,SHIP SINKING's,HIJACKING's,FORESTFIRES,FLOODS,
PESTULANCE,PANDEMENICS and if we all get real Lucky, perhaps those jokes can stear a Good Sized Space Rock into Impacting Earth...

Oh and NASA has good clear photo's of Planet-X now,but they won't show them to you...

The Iraqi People never were our enemy...

100% of Americas problems dwell on US soil...