Community > Posts By > jazzydude2000

jazzydude2000's photo
Fri 11/13/15 11:32 PM
Same feeling on this end.

frustrated

jazzydude2000's photo
Fri 11/13/15 11:26 PM
I just shortened the message since words can get boring sometimes. Well, not really boring, but only when there are a bunch more than you want.

Somehow, John Grisham seemed to not saturate his books with words that either put you to sleep, or send you over the edge of a cliff. So I guess none of his readers went over the cliff, therefore he's cool.
:banana:

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:43 AM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Tue 09/15/15 10:45 AM
This whole primary contest (notice I didn't call it a race) is going to change when Bernie Sanders wins both Iowa and New Hampshire--which is now the expectation according to new polls. I believe South Carolina follows. The dynamics of states which follow will bump Senator Sanders up significantly as a direct result of his victories. He is only about 10 behind Hilary in S.C. but as you have noticed, he was 20 points down in Iowa. Look where he is now--ahead.

If this trend continues (and I don't see any sign it won't), you will witness the most incredible thing to ever happen in politics.

His speaking to students at Liberty University Monday--not a progressive venue by any means--shows this man doesn't care where he reaches out--as long as he is reaching out to the voting public. No other democratic candidate (in my lifetime) has ever tried to reach out to voters in a conservative state in an election cycle. Red states have simply been written off by democrats as a waste of time.

Not for Bernie Sanders. He see's no difference in voters disenfranchised by the political process over the past few decades. Conservative or progressive, both have common ground in having their voices heard on issues that affect them. Issues pertaining to healthcare, education, and income inequality have no specific boundaries. These issues are understood by everyone. And they have generally been ignored by other candidates who have been perceived as part of the political game. Senator Sanders knows this. This business of "politics as usual" has disgusted the voting public to the boiling point. Finally, a candidate has tapped into that disgust addressing issues that MATTER! All eyes are watching how this will play out. We all may be witness to something really big happening. We will know soon if the rest of the country is "feeling the Bern". Stay tuned.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:02 PM
I'm in Sacramento county. Thats about 3 hours...I think?

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:59 PM
...interested in begining a conversation? I've said hello here more times than I can count and lost track.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:57 PM
Someone said be different. Could you alaborate on that a littlemore please?

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:54 PM
In back seat of car on deadend street. Low lighting too. Perfect : )

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 03/03/13 11:32 AM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Sun 03/03/13 11:47 AM
"And you find yourself in a brand new house. And you may find yourself with a beautiful wife. And you may find your self with a brand new car".

"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was".

And BTW, since you mentioned it, I was contacted by a woman from some Western African country on another site. I think I initiated the "flirt" as her city of origin was listed in bay area. She responded and was very anxious to get married. She then confessed she was in another country...I believe she said Gahana. A bit dishonest to say the least. And the reason for this of course, was to get her Visa to be over here.

I tried that once before and bugged out myself. I want to physically meet someone before moving foward with anything. If they were able to fly over and spend time here, then fine. But engaging in long distance affair is not, IMO, safe. A realitionship with a woman of nationality is ok, but you need to be a resident IMO.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:27 PM
GO DUCKS!!!! BEAT THE TROJANS

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 09/17/12 10:22 PM
Roseville!!!!! glasses glasses glasses

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 09/17/12 10:18 PM
I just let it flow!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 09/17/12 10:13 PM
I was going to say Forest Gump too, but I was a little slow. "Why its Lt. Dan! And he has new legs".

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 09/15/12 02:04 PM
Or just message her and say if they are BS'ing you, your outta here. If real, ask them to prove it. In anycase, go forward--as opposed to: "go west young man".

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:36 PM

lol im talking to ppl from everywhere but sacramento lol makes it kinda hard to finde a datewhoa

Well, there are people here from Sac. Its just a matter of timing. Yes, its all in the timing. And how the planets and stars are lined up. Thats important too!!!:banana:

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:30 PM
For me, having an emotional drain being in LDR is IMO not healthy. What if someone would like to see you for coffee, or lunch to chat. Another thumbs down on LDR. Been there-done that. Reasonably local is more logical for both parties.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:13 PM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Sat 07/28/12 07:15 PM
Whats this famous quote that nice guys finish last? Or get hurt more offten? Hmmmm

But how do you tell if someone is really nice?

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 01/03/12 10:10 AM
I am very happy right now :)

But it was a higher score than I though initially. 45-38 is fairly close. I was off by a touchdown each.

But they won and thats the good thing :) :) :) YEAHHHHHHH

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 01/01/12 10:45 PM

Adam Serwer over at MotherJones explains it clearly,

The administration had said that the military detention provisions of an earlier version of the NDAA were “inconsistent with the fundamental American principle that our military does not patrol our streets.”

The revised NDAA is still inconsistent with that fundamental American principle. But the administration has decided that fundamental American principles aren’t actually worth vetoing the bill over.
On one hand the administration claims that it’s opposed to the bill to keep it’s progressive constituency at bay all the while planning to sign it anyway.

It should be noted that the Obama administration’s attacks on the civil liberties of Americans far outweigh those of the Bush administration’s. While George W. Bush only took away your 4th Amendment rights via the USA PATRIOT Act, the Obama administration has extended the USA PATRIOT Act and now repealed your 5th and 6th Amendment rights through the NDAA. You can also say goodbye to The Posse Comitatus Act, which makes it illegal for the military to stroll around the streets of suburbia and arrest people at will.

Civil rights organizations like the ACLU have come to the realization that Obama’s actions are historically some of the most dangerous and tyrannical. Laura W. Murphy of the ACLU’s Washington office, in a press release stated,

If President Obama signs this bill, it will damage both his legacy and American’s reputation for upholding the rule of law. The last time Congress passed indefinite detention legislation was during the McCarthy era and President Truman had the courage to veto that bill. We hope that the president will consider the long view of history before codifying indefinite detention without charge or trial.

This is taking America in the right direction? Good leadership? Constitutional freedom? Protection?

Sorry....if it looks like tyranny, reads like tyrany, is enforced like tyranny.....IT'S TYRANNY!

I'm just disapointed that he allowed GW's policy to continue. He should be ashamed of himself as a Constitutional expert. And so should Eric Holder.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 01/01/12 10:30 PM

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul Slams SOPA
December 29, 2011

A few days before the election circus in the US will start with the Iowa’s caucus, presidential candidate Ron Paul made a comment on the pending SOPA bill

“They want to take over the Internet,” he said.

“Can you imagine how much we’re going to be curtailed in the spreading of out information if we lose the Internet?”

Paul says that while SOPA is claimed to stop piracy, it’s mostly going to invade the privacy of citizens and restrict their freedom.

Ron Paul currently leads the majority of Iowa polls.

http://bcove.me/kfxlc497

Romney, Perry, Gingrich, and their "leader" Hussein love it. What they hate is freedom of speech. They can't handle it.

Why is Ron Paul the only candidate who speaks out against this?

So he can stir up his Libertarian base.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 01/01/12 10:28 PM

this sounds like a repeat of the scare surrounding the patriot act,,,parts of it sucked,, sure

but overall, my life nor the lives of the large majority of people havent been changed by it one iota,,,,

Those who exchange liberty for safety lose both. If you think the Patriot Act didn't cost any freedom, you are simply uninformed. It's a gross assault on the fourth amendment, couched in platitudes, deceit, and fraud. There's a good reason rational men (and women) in this country have always opposed such measures. History tells us that The State will overstep its boundaries when it's ever given the chance.

I guess I would rather live safely with fewer luxuries than die refusing to negotiate with any,,,,

patriot act is how old now ,,ten years, I just havent seen evidence of the great loss of freedom its caused,,,,

If you don't see the evidence, then I suggest that you read some of the writings of Madison and Franklin on this subject. There was a reason they wrote the Fourth Amendment. I, for one, am not someone who believes in watering down a Constitutional Amendment for the protection of a nation. If someone says its there to protect you, don't trust them by their words.