Community > Posts By > jazzydude2000

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 01/01/12 10:09 PM
I will absolutely be watching this game tomorrow (please check your local listings). :)

I am not normally someone who follows a sports blog or always goes to ESPN for updates on stuff. Having said that, this game I will be paying attention to. Oregon should run all over the Badgers. This is an incrediblly fast-offensive team. This will be the third Rose Bowl for Oregon since 95--losing both those to Penn St and Ohio. I believe the third time is the charm for the Ducks. I'm really bummed that RB LaMichael James will not be with Oregon next year(going pro), but if he gets the ball, he should have a 100+ yards game. I have a gut feeling that Coach Chip Kelly has this team fine tuned for this national event. It should be a great matchup and could go down to the waning minutes of the fourth quater. But I believe Oregon will come out on top of this one. My prediction: Oregon 34 Wisconsin 27.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:37 PM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Tue 12/27/11 06:39 PM
...you know not everyone here surfs :)

...because driving under 70 MPH on I-80 is unacceptable.

...because people talk about eating at Mr. Pickles.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:31 PM
Some actually call this place, "Sac-of-Tomotoes".

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:28 PM
Does being from Eugene count? BTW, interesting history in that part of state many years ago.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:21 PM
Yes there are. Some of them know how to laugh, and some know how to cry.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/27/11 09:33 AM
...the holidays have zapped my creative juices.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 12/24/11 10:35 PM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Sat 12/24/11 10:41 PM
I think about this frequently. I think we are emotional creatures. We have emotions that need to be fulfilled.

If we are alone (as I am at themoment) it affects an individuals mental state. Its especially true at this time of year. It hurts when you don't have someone special to be with. It really sucks. And there is the sexual aspect to this too. Its essential for living--just as eating and excersise.

I don't have anyone to talk to except for my friends kitty who tends to ignore me. I hate that. Lonelyness is not a good. Having someone closeby to hold is a good thing. The hard part is how do you find that person? Or how do they find you? Would write more, but holidays really have me feeling crappy. When I came back from my job in China, I had a feeling it was not going to be a good transition--reestablishing myself here stateside. So now comes the emotional crap of attempting to be positive when you really feel like crap. Thank goodness chirstmas is only once a year.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/20/11 11:31 PM
Although I didn't want to come back from China knowing how bad the economy is, I am seeing how bad it really is. Now that I'm here, I feel like saying the holidays suck, but I won't. Being alone is not fun. But I guess you do what you have to do to make it through each day. Thats about all you can do.

Last year at this time I was in Shenyang China. Christmas it not recognized there--but it is begining to--at a snails pace. There are some places that have parties for the kids with a Chinese Santa. Maybe a decorated tree here, or some lights there. But no official Christmas holiday. You know in the back of your mind its a holiday, but you are working and going about your business as you normally would. Well anyway, I think I'll stop ranting. Nuf said.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/20/11 07:26 PM
The report I heard last night was 24 million people are not in poverty--they are in startvation poverty. What a tragedy. If China ignored NK, they would be in a box and would be forced to reach out to the international community--meaning give up the nukes for food. The report also highlighted the work prisons(all 6-7 from satellite pics)scattered around. They are supposedly worse than China.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/20/11 06:43 PM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Tue 12/20/11 06:44 PM
Good. Let her jump in. That way SNL will have more skits with Tina Faye!!!:banana:

Pallin gives the comedy writers employment and material. I absolutely love Tina Faye!! rofl

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/20/11 06:38 PM
I don't know if that would do much good since everyone else is complaining--assuming its about the holidays. Good grief. I can't wait till this is over with. Its almost like the holidays are part of some virus that makes people grumpy, bitchy, and just plain crappy. Then everything is better when January rolls around. If you have family, you're okay. If you're single, forget it. You want the christmas music to just go away.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 12/20/11 06:26 PM
Sometimes listening to some good smooth jazz helps. How bout this tune from Paul Hardcastle? That is if there is no sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ8_ajmIHyY&feature=related

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:58 PM
Well here I am at the end of this longgggggggggg thread.

I absolutely say YEAH!!biggrin

I dated an African-Am. woman many years ago when I lived in L.A. It was a good relationship. The Sex was intense. Didn't realize it then but many black women do have an attraction to someone outside their race.

So if the right one comes along, I'd do it again. No problem. And BTW, I'm available now. :)

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:45 PM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Sun 12/18/11 07:47 PM
I think it takes some time. At least it did for me after getting divorced. It was a "hurt" factor for me and after some time the lonelyness set in. I later said when the time seemed right, that I'm ready. So here I find myself--inside this box full of wires and motherboards. waving

But my friends wife told me when I get my new place she is going to get me a kitty. That way I'll have somewhat of a friend.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:30 PM
Well, all I have to say is (from my perspective) is a cougar is someone who would desire a bit more affection and romance from a younger guy--I guess depending if the chemistry is there. Isn't that the key? Chemistry?

I could go into romance and stuff but the thought I was going to write slipped away. And it may have been logical too.

I was trying to say something on affection and being lonely but I can't remember.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 10/08/11 10:01 PM
Well I guess if you're fairly new here (refering to me), it would be difficult in just getting a spark started. Right? Then again, I'm probably at disadvantage becuase I've been out of country a long time. So now coming back and trying to start over seems daunting.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 10/01/11 10:39 PM
I was always under the impression that if things happen when you least expect it, then relationships tend to click better than planning a meeting.

But then again, I've been told I'm not always the sharpest pencil in the pack. So thats just my analysis of the situation.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 10/01/11 10:25 PM
..to people who have been out of relationship for an extended period of time. As least a thread on this, but nada. Nothing. So now I guess I'm stuck and have to ask the question or inquire. Who, what, how do you do to get over those fears, nerves, and related emotional barriers? I would guess most people experience this. I know being here is one step. But what about the other steps? People need people.

Wait a minute. I need to check my pulse.

Okay. All is fine. I'm calm.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 10/01/11 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3j7kEfiJc

Well I did like PF to some extent. Check out this vid of Floyd tribute band. They are in Calif too.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 10/01/11 09:55 PM
I was in my friends car yesterday who also has satellite radio. They turned into 80's channel and we heard "Take Off" by bob and Doug McKenzie.

Love that tune with Rush singer doing main verse.

"Don't be a hoser eh" bigsmile