Community > Posts By > jazzydude2000

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:36 PM
The winning lottery numbers.

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:25 PM
Edited by jazzydude2000 on Mon 05/31/10 01:32 PM

Basically, if it a friend or family you could sponsor them.....They should really apply for a permanent residency card it planning to stay. Certain countries like Pureto Rico are already considered US Citizens and applicable to all US resources........Virgin Islands and Guam I believe would not need visas.

Yes. I intend to sponsor them...and if is in the cards...yes, would go through all the paperwork and move toward perment residence process...which I guess means marriage at some point. And you are correct--Guam, Saipan, and those territories are part of US. Ex was in Saipan and married there.

But I'm hoping someone has an idea of the invitation process to get her here. Familiar with other aspects of immigration paperwork. I know I may not find someone here who has experience in this, but I'm trying anyway because it's buring my brain.

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:18 PM

Why not just contact the State Dept. directly ... ?

Because they tend to either not know what you are talking about or they go in circles when explaining what you have to do. I never applied for a Visa, but that is exactly what I recieved when trying to get a passport to visit Canada.

Thank you. Thats my initial thought too--getting differenct answers from different staff.

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:17 PM

Is she in France?

No

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:09 PM
Well, I would be caling for a doctor too, but that can wait. I am in discussion with someone from another country--who has expressed an interest in coming here. My suggestion--after reading State Department web site--was to get a tourist Visa. They would have to have a reason to be here, ie business,tourist visit, educational, or medical--with nature of condition and ample funds to cover procedure. Plane tix would have to be round trip--as I understand reson behind this. Now I do know about F-3 Visa for students--as I lectured on this to students in China. In a phone conversation she told me about a "visitation letter." I am not familiar with this, but it does to some extent justify reason for coming here. Is anyone familiar with this letter? What would I write and who would I send it too? And would investigating educational opportunity be a justified reason? They do have an interest in persuing Economics degree or higher level in the field. So this is in a sense trying to get ball rolling. BTW, the country is not China.

jazzydude2000's photo
Fri 05/21/10 06:23 PM
I found out the hard way that the word "cute" can be misunderstood. She did not think she was cute. I had to find word appolize in french before things settled. But line of communication is still in operation...as conversation just ended before writing this. I get scared every time I hit enter. I go into sweats and hope I'm not saying wrong thing.

I've also done occasional chat with some girl who is in Cote D'Ivoire....but I have reservations about persuing that to any degree. Researched country some on wiki. Don't know if anyone knows anything else about that country.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/18/10 10:35 PM

Slow down happy Glad you're having a good conversation with her - enjoy it - don't worry about moving to France just yet. laugh As long at it continues online you should be able to keep up with the translator but if it progresses you might want to learn the language. In real life you won't have a translator and communication, to me, is crucial in a relationship.

Best wishes flowerforyou

Well I posted another reply and it timed out or something. I'll just say that I do plan on taking it slow. I am going to another website so I can translate poems from English to French. Are poems a good idea? Well, I'll be asking other things too. I'll bring other questions as they arise.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/18/10 02:03 PM
I think there is a spark betweem moi and a beautiful woman who happens to live in France. I have been online with her for nearly 4 freakin hours!!!!! She knows some english...but thats a generous "some". I know zero french--but do understand some of the words since there is a spanish-french similarity. I took spanish in college. I used english-french website to translate. And it worked really well. But my heart is pounding like crazy. I'm not sure how to handle this. One side of me is pulling saying go for it. The other is saying something different. I am willing to take the time to show I am a real person who cares. But the language barrier scares me. I am willing to move to France if it comes to that. But in the meantime, I need to know how to deal with situation. She also has a 6 Y.O son (where is Richard Dawson when you need him--"survey says"!!!.....)

What does the jury say to this delima?

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 05/15/10 08:15 PM

I remember that thread...if memory serves there were very few who posted that had any issues with interracial dating. I don't think most people care about that sort of thing anymore..maybe a few ole school attitudes but over all were past it...I would hope so anyway.

Well I wasen't thinking about issues, per se, I was advertising more than anything else. biggrin

jazzydude2000's photo
Fri 05/14/10 06:50 PM
There was a thread here somewhere on interracial ralations, but I can't find it now. I hate starting stuff from scratch because the good info doesn't exist. Just wondering. Wondering how popular this kind of dating is on this site.

jazzydude2000's photo
Wed 05/12/10 08:24 PM

I am not exactly sure but these are the local community colleges and locations:

Santa Monica College:
Santa Monica CA.
Most reasonably priced unit for unit.
Good Support Services
More transfer oriented
PARKING AND TRAFFIC ARE A HEADACHE!

El Camino College:
Torrance CA
Decent School
More transfer oriented
Parking and traffic are not as bad.
Support is time consuming but they have decent support services.

East and West LA College (LA College)
Inglewood, Culver City respectively
Lots of trade programs
nothing spectacular
Support is ok.
Parking and traffic are not bad.

Harbor College
Harbor City/ San Pedro
More of a trade tech with some focus on transfer
parking is pretty dang good and traffic is not bad at all.
Decent school.

All of these schools have internet enrollment. You can look them up on the internet and CALL THEM AND ASK IF YOU DON'T SEE IT LISTED! they might be able to point you to the right school. My money is on Harbor College but I would not rule out the others. All schools are listed as Community Colleges. If you are looking for a higher degree then there is:

Long Beach College
CSU Long Beach
Long Beach CA

Cal State Dominguez
Dominguez CA (Carson)

UCLA in LA

and USC

Those are at least the state ones...

Santa Monica College would be the best to speak with first though. they have great councilors when I was going there at least!

Good Grief,

Sounds like my old stomping grounds of Hawthorne. Know that 405 freeway well.....until I got out of there in 82. Saw that 405 at ElSegundo Bl. back up on schedule every day. Sometimes it wouldn't backup until Rosecrans, but that was on a good day.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/11/10 07:26 PM

easy chicks in san diego? I must not be getting them drunk enough.

If it is better than NorCal, I'm moving there--no joke.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/11/10 07:25 PM

easy chicks in san diego? I must not be getting them drunk enough.

If it is better than NorCal, I'm moving there--no joke.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/11/10 07:06 PM

Carrots sticks salads lettuce :)

No such thing as salads in China :)

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/11/10 06:55 PM
Kinda reminds me of China where you are almost forced to pig out for breakfast, and repeat for lunch and dinner. The locals thought I was crazy just having tea and carrot sticks for lunch.

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/11/10 06:41 PM
I would absolutely be interested in meeting a woman of color in NorCal. :banana:

jazzydude2000's photo
Tue 05/11/10 06:36 PM
I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Have not met a sole. In 916 AC.

jazzydude2000's photo
Mon 05/10/10 11:06 PM
Had doubts about online dating--still do--unless someone proves me wrong.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 05/09/10 12:51 AM

***Here is an interesting quote from a dating website ad -
"Why Date Asians in Australia?"
"Because Asian girls are keepers. They will always serve and never leave you no matter what.***

Hmmm... Let see. People in this forum wonder why White people like asian women huh? I believe it's not about the RAISE, COLOR & SIZE, I think it's about the PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE. Asian women are not just a "keeper" they just know how to handle bad situation... Asian girls are sweet, understanding & super loving and in addition to that most of asian women are faithful, I think that makes asian girls attractive.

My Aunt married an Aussie guy & they're still together after 30 years. And they make me believe that race is NOT A BIG THING when it comes in choosing the RIGHT ONE. I don't care what race of my future-husband-to-be as long as he's my soulmate & we love each other.

Nothing is wrong w/ us... :wink:

Well, nothing may be wrong, but there are Asian women who only want to come here to just make money and send it home. I was married who did just that. So as far as dating Asian women for me, never again! I'll end it here since I was stabbed in the back on that affair.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 05/09/10 12:41 AM

gawd..you all truested a woaman with your credit cards and got burned...

bitoches..makes it soooo hard for the rest of us. No wonder your all so jaded, stop giving your credit cards out to the first beautiful woman you fall for. geez!!!

This is almost a "nice girl" comment - but - I'll switch up to "nice people".

It always seems the evil ones ruin it for the good ones. tears

I've never had a guy offer his credit card to me, but if that happened, I probably think there was something wrong with him and stop seeing him! laugh He doesn't need to buy my love or be THAT trusting. Besides, I can use my own credit card. winking

I AM a nice girl...with a dirty mind and a itsy bitsy bitchy side!

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.