Community > Posts By > jazzydude2000

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 05/08/10 07:49 PM
If an attractive black woman approached me or showed interest, I'd respond in a nano-second. No preference here. waving

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 05/08/10 07:32 PM

...well that's what John Cougar Mellencamp says. Speaking of cougars...

I'll never understand(at least at the moment) what/how the term "cougar" entered the vocabulary labeling women as such. Doesn't make sense.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:49 PM

why not take a prospective date out for breakfast? we all have to eat and breakfast venues usually aren't fancy and/or expensive. i'm sure $20 could get you by, even if it's not a shared date.

Now thats an idea. I have to confess, I haven't dated in almost 10 years. So I need to play catch up. Though I was thinking a bike ride along river. This could lead to more questions but I'll stop here.

jazzydude2000's photo
Sat 05/01/10 11:00 PM
I just found this website and find this fassinating there is a forum here. But I was thinking of this question a few days ago--people involved in work if they have a job. Or if they don't, how do they occupy themselves when searching for job is overwhelming? And what do you do if you want to go someplace(cost of gas etc). Then there are those who are going back to school--like me. Seems to me this environment is a bit stressful to be finding friend, lover,or otherwise. Just curious.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next