Community > Posts By > dconexion

dconexion's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:53 PM
Edited by dconexion on Tue 08/10/10 07:54 PM

Everyone smokes pot but me...wooaahhooohhh, everyone has pot but me...wooaahhooohhh, but me...but me...

No, but really, I cannot find weed if I plastered an advertisement in the local newspaper.

analog situation, you need to find a woman who smokes weed.

I just need to find weed. If it is a woman that leads me to weed, so be it...I'm just in it to feed my addiction so I can go rob and steal things when I'm stoned.

dconexion's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:48 PM

thanks for your comment i just find it impossible to find anyone that smokes take care

perhaps you could try to find someone who wants to quit like you, a project can be good for getting to know someone

dconexion's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:42 PM

im a pot smoker i am willing to quit if i ever met someone what is a guy to do to ever meet someone

I think the only thing you can do is quit women...

dconexion's photo
Tue 08/10/10 07:41 PM

Everyone smokes pot but me...wooaahhooohhh, everyone has pot but me...wooaahhooohhh, but me...but me...

No, but really, I cannot find weed if I plastered an advertisement in the local newspaper.

analog situation, you need to find a woman who smokes weed.

dconexion's photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:08 PM

Kiss less that Younger Woman?

Just try it !

Had the best sex of my life with an older woman ... and she liked it too.

dconexion's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:49 PM

why is that some men will mess your head up so bad sometimes? i was with this one guy for the past three days and he asked me to be with him, then the next day he says he just wants to be my friend. my question is if in fact men mean what they say to women why is it they do the exact opposite? i have been rattling my brain for days. im so lost and confused....my other issue is, my ex, though i love him dearly and he loves me there is an obstacle he cant get rid of and thats his new girlfriend...which he explains is just so he isnt lonely(thats why she is there)but i want him back and i dont know what to do....im crying out in desperation...someone please help!!

Perhaps he didn't want to hurt your feelings but that made him realize he was better off being honest...which is better than a divorce in 2 years.

I think the average decent guy just needs a bit of time to think over relationship issues, it's rather new to us from an evolutionary perspective. The prospect of being in a relationship is always exciting which takes a little attention away from the evaluation of the consequences.

Men don't totally know what they want, women perhaps know to well.

dconexion's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:38 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sun 08/08/10 08:40 PM
You have a right to say NO to women.

You have to stand up to yourself for your right to happiness.

But don't forget to bend a little.

L'homme est un roseau pensant. -Pascal

(Man is a thinking reed)

dconexion's photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:28 PM

Does it bother you when someone who is ONLINE on an ONLINE DATING SITE tells you they don't like email or IM & wants to move to phone almost immediately?

I always wonder whyyyyyyyyy huh they bother being on line at all. I meet guys in person too, but I use a computer for a reason .. I'm at it a lot in my work & play, so why not use it as a medium to meet people. And I like chatting on mine as well. If someone doesn't well, it's one less thing we have in common ohwell

I just don't get it .. if they hate using the computer to meet people then WHYYYY do they do it? laugh laugh laugh

On that note .. I love what I just read from Dan, on another thread .. I think he nailed it ..

On the first email it is a bit too forward {to ask for a date] On top of that, it is highly unlikely to return a positive result. If you cant be bothered to spend time online emailing people, then an online dating site where emailing is the main communication tool, is probably not for you.

YAAAAA Dan!!! You nailed it flowerforyou

And you see I have a different take, Internet allows me to encourage the writing of somewhat structured messages that I would not be able to get from msn or real life, a lot of girl want to jump to the phone OR msn right off the bat. If you're using email to communicate, then say something more than one liners in chat form. Write a real messages and express yourself.

dconexion's photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:15 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sun 08/08/10 07:21 PM
I actually don't get over bad breakups

I'm not the forgiving type but more the constructive type so it takes longer to flush out all the emotion because I have to build something to replace it.

Quand j'aime une fois j'aime pour toujours

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:38 PM

Men

they are sooooo adorable!!!

Ya gotta do like me:

keep the pole nice and shiny

have a personal shopper @ stripperwear.com

keep his belly full

keep your mouth open

lol:heart:

By George, I think she's got it !

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:37 PM
I was with a woman 10 years and it was our thing, regardless if it was routine or original. Because we kept investing in the pleasure, we never expected pleasure to come from the other but were always willing to give pleasure and be open to the others needs.

We hate each others guts now ... but we still celebrate what we had...with a candle and a flame.

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:54 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 08/07/10 06:10 PM
As much as I would love to say yes ...

I feel profound desire for many women, I admire them so much, and everything says yes ... I mean I feel like hugging them, they are beautiful and make my head turn everytime they pass and they are wonderful to me... often I wonder...do I have desire for them...and it's no, and even though I imagine being in a relation with these women who are perfect to me, the answer is no, it just doesn't have that zing to it, it's not compelling...in the way that that my body reacts to the person...and again even if I feel the zing, it won't interest me unless the other qualities are there

I wish I could say yes

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:48 PM
crushes no

slight intrigues yes

but nothing romantic

just think some of the girls are really cute

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:07 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 08/07/10 05:15 PM

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 04:41 PM

I know I should move on, but I haven't had a connection with anyone else like I had with him. We kissed for a while and it was amazing. I know he's not married, when he told me his name and where he worked I looked him up to make sure he was legit. I found out quite a bit about him, and nothing was bad.

Maybe he sensed you were the type of person to look him up without his consent ...

dconexion's photo
Sat 08/07/10 04:37 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 08/07/10 04:39 PM
LOL (not laughing at you)

That's the story of my life with women...hell they even meet me 2 or 3 times and tell me they want to talk about a relationship and that I'm nice, smart, pretty, bla bla bla

I MAKE THE MOVES even after they say that...so eventually I wait for them to put a bit of energy into it right, ITS ONLY NORMAL

They disappear

If I were any smarter I'd be gay but...that's not in the cards...

I'm a dancing banana looking for some ... MERENGUEEEEEE:banana:

dconexion's photo
Fri 08/06/10 05:53 PM
I'm generally considered a jerk by most because I am strong willed and will not bend to peer pressure, and in reaction I denounce vigorously the human condition and people hate my guts for it ... they should just let people be to begin with.

dconexion's photo
Fri 08/06/10 03:13 PM
Edited by dconexion on Fri 08/06/10 03:14 PM

I am looking for a man who is nice, honest, goal oriented, and will judge me on my personality and not on my looks. Who also likes kids and wants to have some one day. just read my profile for more or message me.

Contradiction?

Most people judge on personality, maybe they've been judging you on your personality all this time and you just don't know it?

--FearandLoathing; always here to help brighten your day.

Most people judge personality by appearances...et toc !

dconexion's photo
Fri 08/06/10 03:10 PM
Looking for a good woman who's judgment is not already made up before she even meets me!

dconexion's photo
Thu 08/05/10 06:58 PM
Because my mother told me no woman would ever want of me ...
And women don't like men who don't like their mothers ...

So either you put up with all of women's crap from birth to death
Or you become gay or senile

Such is the new world order :banana: