Community > Posts By > dconexion

dconexion's photo
Thu 08/05/10 06:46 PM
My take is that a lot of people get married for the tax benefits and the appearance they they have success socially.

In regards to what you say, I realize that my own view on marriage is confirmed by your comment. I WANT to get married but only to be eternally engaged...like you say it keeps us trying and the rejection is not as devastating as a surprise divorce.

dconexion's photo
Thu 08/05/10 06:39 PM
Fearand Loathing

Men don't have feelings! Have you ever seen a John Wayne film with him crying in the psych office? No! Why?! Because men build things, then we destroy things to build more things!

dconexion

Why do I get the feeling you don't really believe that ?

And BTW, you forgot to say we build and destroy things for the love of women...

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/30/10 05:00 PM
Edited by dconexion on Fri 07/30/10 05:16 PM

I just wanna curl up in a ball and die. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal. I just don't see the point in breathing any longer. I know I'll come out of this funk eventually, but for right now I just don't know what to do to motivate myself at all. I spent a beautiful weekend in front of the tv flipping channels, I don't even think I really watched anything. Except Arsenic and Old Lace on PBS, gotta love Carey Grant, at least he made me laugh. I just don't have anyone to love or anything to look forward to.
Sometimes watching tv all weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I try not to fight depression because that takes a lot of energy. Instead I just accept that I'm a lofer and try not to let anyone see me. I've been watching tv and daydreaming professionally for 5 years. No point getting more sick trying to integrate a disfunctional work environment. So I've found a chill job that let's me ...chill. I know something great is going to happen...it's a law of probability....you're very attractive by the way flowerforyou

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:56 PM
Edited by dconexion on Fri 07/23/10 06:58 PM
Melody...that's lovely...really :thumbsup:

I can't agree more

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:44 PM

This is sad but true, I've never really dated at all, always seem to go straight to living with guys. I love to be held at night and I'm such a giver that once they come to my place they never go home and the next thing I know all of their stuff is here. Then they tell me a few years down the road that they just can't give as much back to me so it's unfair for them to stay. You don't know how many times I've heard that I'm the perfect girl... for somebody else.
No, I've never skipped out on a date.
If I may ask timidly...what is it they can't give back to you ?
I ask because there is something I have trouble finding in relationships, so just curious.

cheers

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:24 PM

You are SO much nicer than I am Melody.

Oh, I am biting my tongue big time but I don't want to stoop to a certain level. winking

People with tattoos are far more attractive up here, right Myka? We can look down and see the turbulent cesspool clearly without having to swim in the muck.

Besides, when you see a pig in the mud it's much better not to jump in and argue with him. Pretty soon you'll be just as muddy as the pig and no one can tell you apart from the pig!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, but the truth shall set you free! If your woman won't have sex with you it probably means you suck at it. Just sayin.

THIS I agree with completely! :thumbsup:

I'll break up with a dude if he is bad in bed. There is no sense in punishing ME for his lack of skills! laugh

Personally I like women who know what to do with a man and don't just wait for things to happen.

It’s the responsibility of BOTH people - not just one or the other. winking

A person with skills vs. a person who is not skilled = bad sex. Who cares which person is skilled - the end result is the same; no bueno!

Interesting point, you speak of skill and responsability when it comes to sex ... hmm Do you mean physical skill, like in sport ? And do you mean responsability as in obligation ?
Or perhaps one persons ability to please another regardless of the form it takes ? Personally I'm into imagination and reciprocity.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:07 PM
I consider myself a gentleman farmer in the city (relaxing and meditating with the trees outside my window, tending my garden, petting every animal I can, taking some time to chat with the neighbors)...I get pushed out of the way a lot, but country folk can be just as brutal

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:47 PM

Oh, I am biting my tongue big time but I don't want to stoop to a certain level. winking

People with tattoos are far more attractive up here, right Myka? We can look down and see the turbulent cesspool clearly without having to swim in the muck.

Besides, when you see a pig in the mud it's much better not to jump in and argue with him. Pretty soon you'll be just as muddy as the pig and no one can tell you apart from the pig!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, but the truth shall set you free! If your woman won't have sex with you it probably means you suck at it. Just sayin.

THIS I agree with completely! :thumbsup:

I'll break up with a dude if he is bad in bed. There is no sense in punishing ME for his lack of skills! laugh

Personally I like women who know what to do with a man and don't just wait for things to happen.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:43 PM
would someone report my previous post please, it has nothing to do with romantic relationships

cheers

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:31 PM
Is there a difference ?

I'm half and half. Love nature but country folk are tight knit so hard to integrate. Love the anonymity of the city.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:25 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

That is SO true,

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:18 PM
Hi thanks for the question.

Taking politics to the bedroom for me means treating your relationship like it was a political forum. As if the relationship itself was a social act rather than an intimate one.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:02 PM

It's amazing how many women on here discount what I say with poor humor and negative comments. All of you women who responded with negativity and poor use of wording only prove I am right. Women as a general rule try to act like they know it all and will do anything to make the guy feel like he wears the pants with their twisted ways but as a rule women will do anything up to and including refusing sex to get what they want.
Interesting, although I share your critical thinking, and do not defend the following argument, there is such a thing as the law of the people, you are saying out loud what no one wants to hear, of course you will meet violent repression (violent=controlling or demeaning)

I'm just putting my money on the women out there, like I have met many, who are against femini-faschism, who have a profound interest and respect for men, and not just for their material/ physical qualities or as entertaining accessories, and who can basically take out their own garbage.

Now, basic mechanics...after writing this, there will be a slew of outcry and the sophistics begin, it's men that do this, it's men that do that, but don't blame women for this...it's a human thing to put down the other side, we do it too, it's the basest of instincts, us and them.

For women to take their place in society they had to become politicized, and they took their politics to the bedroom (Machiaveli: the state is the only justification the state needs to justify itself.), so of course they hoot and hauler whenever you are the least bit critical, heaven forbid we should question the presumed natural order, they are people like men and you are trying to reason with the mass(this is a generic statement and not directed at the lovely folks on the mingle2 forums

Oh God will this neurosis ever end

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:43 PM
I know my girlfriends wear my pants sometimes. I don't reciprocate.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:40 PM
It's fun to have SEX, with the person you love.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:27 PM
Single,

Searching for poetic love

True romance between the gentle eternity of sentiment and the immediacy of passion and desire.

To not be ruled by love, but moved by the complicity of lovers,
To not be a slave to love, but to serve it patiently,
To not be digested by love, but to savor it's fare with serenity,

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:48 PM
What about you Chelsea...are YOU feeling loved ?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:47 PM
I mean 1h25 minutes a day ? That's how long it takes me to say good morning to my girlfriend !

shades

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:37 PM

*sigh* At this point I would gladly give up sleep AND lose my job for that hour and 25 minutes of sex! ohwell
I'm sure you deserve more than that ?winking

ohwell One would like to hope but...meh...it's a short term goal! Long term would be to get that hour and 25 minutes on a daily basis! bigsmile
Hmmm, I'm more into a day and a half every week, lets see

1h25*7=9h55
and 1 1/2 days = 36 hrs

yup...I like my program bettershades

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:27 PM

*sigh* At this point I would gladly give up sleep AND lose my job for that hour and 25 minutes of sex! ohwell
I'm sure you deserve more than that ?winking