Community > Posts By > dconexion

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/17/10 06:24 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 07/17/10 06:31 PM
I remember growing up and thinking that love=sex. I was interested in the love and my need for romance and an exchange of words was great and when I couldn't get the romance, I resorted to asking for/giving sex. Never satisfied that way of course. So one relationship, my last, allowed me to really distance myself from my libido because I found sexual satisfaction, and it's great, I feel so free from thinking that I have to give/take sex. Now I am looking for relational satisfaction. And when I meet a new girl and she really attracts me (at this point, because I am still young, I can't distinguish directly from the sexual attraction and the deeper currents of attraction) I wait it out, and get such a better picture ... rather than going head over heals all the time...gets repetitive, so I am looking for content and sustenance, I don't worry about sex....because the ladies can't resist meflowerforyou

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/17/10 05:17 PM
This topic is for sexually mature people who are looking for a relationship based on Love (notice the big L); who have variations and nuances in their feelings, not ambiguity.

I wanna live, I wanna give.

I feel love in my gut, not my pants.

Love is more important than sex ? Let's see what that stirs up !

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/17/10 04:54 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 07/17/10 04:55 PM

Women have become what men were for ages.
interesting

but not sure I agree

as I do not think men & women are much different beyond a few obvious basics...:heart:
And then there is the idea that we become more like one another(when exposed) with time.

I don't believe in the content proposed to resolve this issue...without logic, inspiration and the time to think we have no tools and keep pow powing around the same point.

I've always wanted to be closer to women than men, not gay or anything unusual, and I am learning this macho crap now because I can't cope with the incredible amount of brutal people (male and female) and it's kind of like learning to get out of the way of cars. Most people are like wounded animals, hence they are dangerous. We live in a violent(all types) world where control, intimidation and psychological abuse are the norm.I know yes yes I'm a dreamer and I'm just waking up, sorry if this sounds like leftovers and you already know this but it is my big realisation of the year....daaa stop thinking most people are nice and want what's best for others...am I doing my therapy out here again ? oops sorry

Just trying to take some weight away from their ''arguments''about love by showing the man woman thing in as many lights as possible. It is a rich and enthralling experience that we enjoy together...anyway for me it is and it's unicity is worth cherishing. I BELIEVEspock (or something like that)

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/17/10 04:03 PM

more than they care to admit? do they change their minds as well? is it a macho thing to do to act one way and feel a different way later on and be scared to admit it?

For me it is that way. The realization too a long time, though. Gynephobia or Gynophobia is the fear of women; Arrhenphobiais is the fear of men. http://phobialist.com/

Winston Churchill said, "All we have to fear is fear itself". Do you agree with that statement?:smile:

I guess I have had Gynophobia for a long time but was just to afraid to admit it to myself.:smile:
I have been both for a long time. I think it's important to consider people who have a strong sense of their individuality vs those who seek comfort and approval in the direct collective. In the later, categories and hierarchy are important for the person to evaluate their self worth, if they are like the others then they are ok But wait, men and women dont look or act alike...I guess that means we're different in appearance at least, so let's add an extra category...which category are you in.

My point, men and women are as alike as they WISH to be...it's up to us to chose how many more enforced differences we want.

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:33 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 07/17/10 03:36 PM
Women have become what men were for ages.

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/17/10 02:07 PM

Ok some people have been on here for quite a while and developed wonderful friendships. How do you feel about "a couple" being on this site..as long as they state they are in a relationship in their profile or thru posts. Does it offend you to look at a profile only to see they are taken?
I don't think it's appropriate for anyone to be offended by such. This site is for people to advertise themselves any legal way they feel so you don't have to cater to people . When I open a catalog and don't find what I want, I don't complain to the store about the OTHER products they are offering.

cheers:thumbsup:

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/16/10 06:29 PM

Wild cherries for wild dreams. But I'm not drunk. I'm excentric but that's too nice a word so many people just call me F==ed Up...which is their way of saying: hey, I don't have the imagination or the heart to understand this guy and his fancy words...but I can call him f==ed up.slaphead

Don't feel bad. I have a very dry sense of humor and often misunderstood. I have been told that I am too sarcastic. Who knows? Maybe I am.
Like you were sarcastic !!:banana:

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/16/10 05:23 PM

Now how about an eccentric gentleman farmer who makes liqueur from the wild cherries he grows. Introspective as well, love to chat with the neighbors as long as they know they the door sill is.

"Eccentric". That's the word most often used to describe me. laugh

You grow cherries and make liqueur from them??? drool
Wild cherries for wild dreams. But I'm not drunk. I'm excentric but that's too nice a word so many people just call me F==ed Up...which is their way of saying: hey, I don't have the imagination or the heart to understand this guy and his fancy words...but I can call him f==ed up.slaphead

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/16/10 04:14 PM

And, if they do, can they make it work?

I tried dating someone who was more like me....eccentric, some interesting belief systems and very introspective, but I couldn't stand him. laugh

I think my type is the old fashioned, country, good ol' boy who is very down to earth and spends most of him time hunting and fishing or camping or that kind of stuff. frustrated

Well I think the attraction of opposites is the basis of sexuality, hence the attraction between us. Look at the famous beauty and the beast type of relationship or Harold and Maud, Harry and Sally, etc. So it's hard to say if opposites really go together because it is exciting to be with someone who breaks our boundaries and often we don't think about wether we go together or not.

Now how about an eccentric gentleman farmer who makes liqueur from the wild cherries he grows. Introspective as well, love to chat with the neighbors as long as they know they the door sill is.

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/03/10 05:17 PM
Women turn men gay too, especially sensitive guys who don't stand being treated like a brute, or who don't put up with the gratuitous moral abuse that has become common place in our society.

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/03/10 04:49 PM
Well most of my women were very happy, because they never expected anything. They just wanted to be with me.

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/03/10 03:49 PM
Edited by dconexion on Sat 07/03/10 04:21 PM

Nuffing wrong wif swearing....it's sometimes nothing more than venting frustration...and NOT intended to be aggressive...perhaps the filters with which you veiw the world is what creates the appearance of aggression?

Culturally we aussies swear every time we open our mouths...and we rarely get aggressive...

Assertive is a whole different kettle of fish, though...bigsmile

Thanks for the analysis Dr. Schmuck :-)

I guess you've got me all figured out.yawn

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:09 PM
It's not always about where it's heading. Sometimes it's where it is in the present that counts.

I was involved for 10 years with a thirty years older woman. The experience changed our lives, but I would have taken care of her till the end...she wouldn't let me (but thats our story)

dconexion's photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:04 PM
I agree he did treat you like a yoyo,

I just don't think your doing yourself a favor by being aggressive about it.

the swearing, the demeaning

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:44 PM

like when they accuse you as if they knew what you were thinking

just because you don't give them attention

when I need attention I schedule with my shrink, because I am a grown adult who manages himself

go see a shrink, or manage yourself... which is it?

A shrink helps you manage yourself when you have the will to do so

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:12 PM
like when they accuse you as if they knew what you were thinking

just because you don't give them attention

when I need attention I schedule with my shrink, because I am a grown adult who manages himself

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:21 PM

We all want to be happy. But happiness must be found within oneself. Another person cannot make you happy. They can just compliment your happiness. tristan.

That's odd because when I have a girlfriend, I'm on cloud 9. And when she's gone I'm sad. Any insight ?

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:15 PM

Should that be a red flag when someone you are interested in says that.

Usually that comes up with money or professional issues ? Can you clarify ?

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 04:28 PM
They have their good points...

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 03:43 PM
Edited by dconexion on Fri 07/02/10 03:46 PM
And no where is it a womans place to tell a man to grow some balls. No one is at your service.

Imagine how much men have to claim on this issue. If each time a woman stopped writing all of a sudden we started resenting it?

But please, I acknowledge your message here, thanks for sharing.