Community > Posts By > dconexion

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:17 PM
it's all mechanics, the next sexual revolution will be when men learn to say 'no' to female baloney.

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 06:04 PM
When a woman makes you go...huh but with a smile, it's very good

I like the ohwell effect myself

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:11 PM

I got dumped at school during lunch break on the yard. My first boyfriend. I was supposed to meet him at a certain bench so I was alone. He walked up to me with all his friends watching behind him and dumped me. They walked away laughing.
That's monstruous. He was a fool anyway :wink:

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:39 PM
Edited by dconexion on Fri 06/25/10 05:09 PM
Good question,

My worst dumps are when I end up being with women who find another boyfriend before they dump me. Love the integrity. Only happened twice. The second one showed up at my house on 25th december with her new boyfriend to celebrate xmas after she had vanished for over a week leaving her daughter locked out of her own house. I was really desperate for social integration into a new community so I let the first curious country girl grab the handsome city guy. You can take the girl out of the country but ...

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:32 PM
If men would stop demeaning themselves and learn to say no, I think we would grow together. But as long as men let women tell them what they think, we are not going anywhere. Life is not just in your pants people. Needing men just physically...you're missing out on half +1 of what life has to offer.

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:28 PM

OH lord here we go again, because all women cheat?
wanting a one man woman has nothing to do with cheating, it has to do with a quality of intimicay sought...in the same order of ideas in reply to your reply....here we go again, as if all men have a negative opinion about women...:-p

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:24 PM
Sensitive, solitary, evolving

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:05 PM
I would need to know where things are going before hand. I can however have romantic feelings for a distant person so long as I know we are working for a goal.

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:02 PM

Which is MORE important to you..............???? :heart: drinker spock

Love, it's eternal. Money is nothing.

it's a romantic notion, but inaccurate. love can and often does fade. and when the love goes without being returned or is betrayed, it can easily turn to hate.
until monetary exchange is done away with, money will always be something. offer the homeless man the choice between a handful of love or a handful of money and he'll take the money.

. . .

:) great reply
But it's because of love I would give him the money.

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 03:59 PM

Which is MORE important to you..............???? :heart: drinker spock
Are you a scorpio ? Absolutes aren't always helpful... I ask the same question myself to others...I chose love a long time ago
thanks for asking

dconexion's photo
Fri 06/25/10 03:34 PM
Mine would say:

Wow, you can read ?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next