Community > Posts By > dconexion

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 03:39 PM
Edited by dconexion on Fri 07/02/10 03:42 PM
Nope,

I don't have to live up to what an anonymous woman expects of me.

Really, um to the initiator of this forum, if you get the same reaction many times, it's most likely something that comes from you.

No use generalising.

dconexion's photo
Fri 07/02/10 03:39 PM
Do I have to live up to what an anonymous woman expects of me?

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:15 PM
Single and lonely

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:22 PM

Maybe it's only me..don't know but somehow I'm not thrilled much about dating or finding someone or just having women responding to mails etc..just became too predictable and it's like a game I'm tired of going through talking about if I have any dogs or how to pronounce my first name and my favorite music.

Seriously, I'm not trying to offend anyone or make think that it's not worth to effort to try talking to me or mailing me or anyone else, I'm just saying that it' became such a routine now (2 years?) that I'm just exhausted running the same tape over and over.

It also made me less responsive and less excited to get a reply or just someone showing some interest towards me.

I remember back in the day I used to get excited about replies and seeing if anyone checked my profile etc.., now I feel numb to all this..not sure if it has to do with the time spent alone or the time spent on dating sites and getting the same replies or just not seeing much of hope getting anywhere with it, so I don't know.

If you have been for at least a year, on a dating site, don't you feel like it's more like a routine now and your expectations has winded down a lot ever since you first joined?

Been at it since 1998

I've learned that the fun is in the pursuit, the result you don't control

It's a great chance to learn to see yourself a different way, express yourself differently and see how women respond, maybe the girl for you doesn't speak your toungue, although she may speak your language.

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:32 PM
How about friendship before during and after

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:56 PM
Edited by dconexion on Thu 07/01/10 04:17 PM

Exactly Fade. So the answer would be yes, and no, respectively.

Like today I was a jerk when my neighbor was blasting his music so loud that I used the remote to honk the horn on my car in the driveway next to their house until they turned it down. Kind of a jerk move, I admit.

You're a trail blazer, thanks for your candor...

I once lived above this noisy cultural center, the users had no respect for the people around them they just kept shouting all the time, and these were the adults. On a national holiday they had invaded the alley, and since we couldnt hear ourselves, I decided to give them a taste of their poison. I blasted Live at Leeds, the noise stopped. and that was it, but I felt so stupid and little after doing that, that I realized they have no clue or they would feel stupid too...unless they just dont care, which is sad.

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:15 PM
Edited by dconexion on Thu 07/01/10 03:19 PM
oops

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:13 PM
Edited by dconexion on Thu 07/01/10 03:18 PM
oops

dconexion's photo
Thu 07/01/10 02:18 PM
kind, kurious, kinky

dconexion's photo
Mon 06/28/10 01:59 PM

To many times we run into people that feel they need to be someone they are not and its so hard to find the true them ... why cant they be themselves.... if they only new they would be loved for who they truly are... and thats my point of view.... on this subject...bigsmile
Many people try to be themselves but run in to opposition. It bothers people when you are authentic.

dconexion's photo
Mon 06/28/10 01:34 PM
I'm sarcastic and critical...I'm a natural jerk !

dconexion's photo
Mon 06/28/10 01:27 PM
♪I'm a loser..♪

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUe-lXAoSZI

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 08:01 PM

thanks for the support, I've been all humor since the beginning
nice bunny

what was the topic, ah yes women...I've read the instruction manual, kept saying 'you should know this'

I thought the instruction manual said things are closer than they appear? *insert blonde emoticon here*
I do have trouble seeing the forest from the tree! *Insert nerd with thick glasses emoticon here*

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:59 PM
im really curious what is mdss...many hits on google

cheery thanks flowerforyou

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:53 PM
thanks for the support, I've been all humor since the beginning
nice bunny

what was the topic, ah yes women...I've read the instruction manual, kept saying 'you should know this'

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:46 PM
just being called myso...whatever is pretty aggressive, my joke was in the same tone as everyone elses

guess its that gregarian thing because im new, ill be careful...I promise

please dont socially exclude me sad :smile:

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:40 PM
I want to thank all those present for lending me intentions, seems you found someone to lynch tonight

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:35 PM

lovely

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:00 PM
Of course I'm joking, I would never publicly question a woman, I am servile, indoctrinated, etc, etc, etc

dconexion's photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:55 PM
Feeling threatened ? LOL