Community > Posts By > MissyChe

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/23/17 04:26 AM
Clothes of course rofl

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/23/17 04:24 AM
How's their searching for me :lol: rofl haha.. kidding.. just here to chat (not really searching for anything)... :grin::grin::grin:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/23/17 04:20 AM

hello friends

hello to you and welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 06:16 PM

love on a blind date
love takes time :blush::blush::blush: but your feelings can develop to that person if after that date you still communicate and go out again.. as you get to know each other, your feelings might develop too

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 06:16 PM

love on a blind date
love takes time :blush::blush::blush: but your feelings can develop to that person if after that date you still communicate and go out again.. as you get to know each other, your feelings might develop too

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 06:11 PM

GOD chooses and sends the right person to share your life with love; or
YOU choose that person with your own decisions; or
A strange combination of both

what do you think??
I believe that God is the one who's choosing the right partner for us :blush::blush::blush: i believe in his timing :blush: No bf since birth but i know one day i'll meet him (if it's his will)... and he will remove those people that are not for me when they're done with their purpose... i put my trust only to Him.. i always tell myself let his will be done..

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 06:01 PM

I am planning to desactivate my accout too. The men i meet here are not ready to serve God. They profess to be christian but they don't have manner of christianity. If you tell them you don't want fornication before marriage, they will cut you off. One of them told me that no one buys a car without testing it. Now men compare women to a car, there is no problem. I may stay on this site just for forum because born again men are far from here, i don't want to wander away from the part way.
Cheer up beloveth born again brothers and sisters as we keep waiting on the Lord. God be with you all in Jesus name, Amen

Hang on there for a little longer God might surprise you.
Do not compromise God will reward you.
Be blessed.
Never give up,you don't know why you are here. God is under control, maybe you are here for just one person. When they get what God has given them truth you,one day you will see why you was here.
nice thought from you :blush::blush::blush: we are here for a reason.. things might have greater purpose :blush::blush::blush: nice knowing that there are people like you here..

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 05:58 PM

I find dates on paid secure sites , men are serious nice and will travel to you! People here play on forums mostly!
not all.. i found a site (not here though).. that's also free but people there are nice ( i met two in real life but it's a friend zone.. til now we are friends) though there are scammers too.. in all sites there are good and bad people.. it's up to us to determine who are the good ones.. we can choose not to reply and block those not so good people

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 08:23 AM

how can I unblocked someone that I block
go to settings click privacy click block list then click remove block

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/22/17 08:18 AM

I am curious....why pick LDR vs local?
you can't choose the one that you will love :blush::blush::blush: sometimes when you become close to someone (foreigner or from your country)... you don't notice, your feelings develop too :blush:

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/21/17 08:13 AM
Yeah for sure there are loyal guys out there.. :blush::blush::blush: be positive and be patient sis

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/20/17 06:51 AM
Looking for people to chat

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/20/17 06:48 AM

I am just puzzled by the issue. We have all been connected through internet. But i am still wondering why is it difficult for people to consider starting long term relationships with people from the other side of the world. Should we keep our focus to those who are only closer to us...
near or far there's always a challenge.. if it's worth it, why not give it a try.. love knows no distance when you truly love each other distance doesn't matter :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/20/17 06:48 AM

I am just puzzled by the issue. We have all been connected through internet. But i am still wondering why is it difficult for people to consider starting long term relationships with people from the other side of the world. Should we keep our focus to those who are only closer to us...
near or far there's always a challenge.. if it's worth it, why not give it a try.. love knows no distance when you truly love each other distance doesn't matter :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/20/17 06:32 AM
Hello and welcome! Hope you wnjoy mingle

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/20/17 05:48 AM
TRusting God includes trusting his timing

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 06:28 AM

Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:
keep the faith.. we may not understand the things that's happening to us (especially if we're the one experiencing that) but one day we will.. :blush::blush::blush: had lots of not so good experience before but now I am ok.. I'm using those experiences to help and inspire people. God bless you

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 06:28 AM

Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:
keep the faith.. we may not understand the things that's happening to us (especially if we're the one experiencing that) but one day we will.. :blush::blush::blush: had lots of not so good experience before but now I am ok.. I'm using those experiences to help and inspire people. God bless you

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 06:18 AM
Sabbath day means worship day right? As long as we are reserving 1 day to go to churh it's ok... and as long as we're following Christ's teaching everyday i think there's no problem with that

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 06:08 AM
I am also a believer :blush::blush::blush: nice to know that there are other believers here.. anyway, I believe that religion can't save us :blush::blush::blush: faith, personal relationship with him and reverence to him is all that matters