Community > Posts By > MissyChe

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 05:59 AM

How many women here still value the importance of marriage?
Waiting patiently in the Lord and praying for their special someone til he comes like a knight in shining armor...or someone like Boaz? :)
me.. I will wait patiently til God introduce me to the right man.. I believe in his timing.. If one day I will have a bf or a husband, I will make God as the center of it

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 05:59 AM

How many women here still value the importance of marriage?
Waiting patiently in the Lord and praying for their special someone til he comes like a knight in shining armor...or someone like Boaz? :)
me.. I will wait patiently til God introduce me to the right man.. I believe in his timing.. If one day I will have a bf or a husband, I will make God as the center of it

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 05:54 AM

Why girls always wants money for a relationship,dating,friendship and so on?
not all.. haha.. I am different :wink: I guess you give money easily that's why or sometimes you want something from them too lol ...

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 05:54 AM

Why girls always wants money for a relationship,dating,friendship and so on?
not all.. haha.. I am different :wink: I guess you give money easily that's why or sometimes you want something from them too lol ...

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/19/17 05:50 AM
For me it is but I don't wanna judge people.. guess it depends on what we believe in :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 07:55 AM

I am in search of a friend(girl), with whom I can share everything.
you mean a life long friend or something more than that? Anyway, hello and welcome :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 07:53 AM

How can you tell that the person really loves you?
hard to tell.. but they say you will feel it.. love is worth taking the risk :blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 07:52 AM

Can long distance relationship work
it's hard and challenging but when you love, trust and make an effort to still communicate (via text or other means it will work)... love conquers all... distance doesn't matter for true love :heart:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 07:32 AM

I looking for a date
most are looking for a date here.. hope you find that girl in mingle :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 06:56 AM

it is a good start.
get rid of all the "no answers" in the bottom
and keep adding to the about you part.
maybe add a bit about who you are hoping to meet
thanks fir your response.. ok i will :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 04:49 AM

So I’ve been on quite a few dates with a woman but I don’t feel any passion. I really enjoy hanging out with her but I don’t feel much physical desire. No interest in romance with her at the moment. Is there a chance the passion will grow passion grow in the future? What you think?
you mean intimacy? I guess if you don't have that better be friends... one might me hurt.. better be in friend zone.. no break up no heart ache... but make sure it's clear to her too... if that feeling grow while you're on that zone.. let it be.. but always communicate

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 04:11 AM

Hay Che i was also new now i am OLD eheheh i WOULD bE dELIghTEd TO havE you AS my frIeNd :)
my pleasure.. i wanna have lots of friend.. hello newbie now oldie.. welcome to both of us.. how's your search here?

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/11/17 03:12 AM
Do I have a good profile?

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/09/17 05:45 PM

Money...

How else do you pay her after the Love and Sex have happened? laugh

You either pay a little right after the short events happen or a whole lot more after a divorce. It's fiscally responsible to pay early...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
so you think you can do all things that you want in a woman as long as you have money? Just asking...

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/08/17 12:41 PM

.. how do you know if you've never tried it ?... most people say I'll try anything once..lol
i'm different.. i know myself.. if my bf can't take that.. it's better if we'll break.. if he's serious and he's certain with what he feel.. he'll marry me.. sex is not for pleasure to me.. sex is about expressing love... but i want true love :heart: not the i love you because i need something to you

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/08/17 09:34 AM
Just be positive :blush: For sure there are other nice people like you here... (I am new here anyway but I know it will work)... just enjoy here and make lots of good friends... everything starts with a good post here and a nice message in pm... :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/08/17 09:29 AM
Love :heart: but if i'll be in a relationship more than a bf.. i mean if i'll marry someone.. I won't marry him if all he has to offer is love... I don't care about someone's richness but I want someone who is responsible and hardworking... i can help him coz I have work too :wink: Sex is also part.. i want to make my future husband happy but I don't wanna be taken for granted... i am not a barbie doll... i am a woman... i deserve high respect

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/08/17 09:17 AM
Yeah.. love for God, family and friends :grinning::grinning::grinning: seriously yes.. never had bf but if i'll have one.. I won't do that sex thing.. i'll only do that to the man who'll take me seriously... you know what I mean.. to someone who'll bring me to the altar and marry me :wink:

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/08/17 09:12 AM
They're still undecided, they're not yet ready or maybe they want lots of girls... no commitment =no super serious relationship

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/08/17 09:05 AM
Honesty, sincerity and trust...