MissyChe's photo
Sat 05/30/20 06:41 AM
:hugging::hugging::hugging: Hello everyone

MissyChe's photo
Fri 12/08/17 09:00 PM
Hello and welcome

MissyChe's photo
Fri 12/08/17 12:30 AM

hi am new over here... and will be happy if we can know each other..
Am Vic from Chichester

Hello and welcome to mingle pretty sis

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 11:14 PM

Hii darlings

Lol darlings haha

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 11:13 PM
Give yourself a time.. keep yourself busy, chat with friend, meet new people and pray...

Always remeber that everything happens for a reason. Maybe you got separated because you are not meant for each other. Maybe you are destined to meet someone else better than your ex and you won't be alble to do that if you are still with him/her

Maybe those are nudges. At least it happened early than when things take longer time... will be harder for you. Maybe that is protection.. protection from the so much pain thst it will bring if it didn't happened early.

Hugs :hugging:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:35 PM

Yeah, marry a rich woman so she can buy you a nice car.

Hahaha :joy: marry a nice man so he can give you a nice car rofl lol kidding

Better to get the things through hard work than to get the things because of using someone... :wink: richness is just a plus but not really needed

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:30 PM
Hello to both of you. Welcome to mingle and enjoy

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:29 PM

im new here and i started to feel that its boring af !
i wanna make new friendships
who got the same interests pllz text me
dont make me feel that im the only new one here ♥

This is a free site no one is paid to entertain you but you can try looking in the search and try sending message first.

They will reply depends on how you chat

Welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:26 PM

Just joined yesterday.
Have been very busy with a LOT of beautiful women

Hope i am included haha.. kidding

I am glad that you are enjoying mingle. Welcome here

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:23 PM

Hi, looking for chat with likeminded females. Been lonely too long.

We are all unique. For sure no one will have the same mind as ours.

Welcome to mingle and good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:21 PM

Hello guys

Giving a comment (positive or negative) it's ok.

It's not the comment it's how we say the comment. (Lol.. i just say your profile picture)

Hello and welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:19 PM
Hello.. welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 10:15 PM

Well for me I will not reply if....wait a minute, you said ladies. Nevermind...laugh

If... :smile: :smile: :smile: i am curious what's that if? Continue hahalaugh

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 05:04 PM

Ladies do you reply to a person if you receive a response? Or are there REAL ladies on this site? Replies are welcomed.

Depends.. most of the time I don't but there are times that i do. :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 12/07/17 05:39 AM
Welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Wed 12/06/17 04:59 PM

What he meant is that he loves you with the love of God and not as a life partner period! Be strong my sister and understand that it got to the point you have to know that some people can stay in your heart and not in your life.

Not really about me sis.. a person dear to me opened that.. i want to give him an advice amd as much as possible to make him and his wife ok again...he has a way wife but ge said he's not in love with her anymore...

Thanks for that.. now I understand

He should pray to God to help him so that he will love her again as long. She is his wife. If he gets closer to her again and again, the feeling will activate again
Thanks sister.

He doesn't like. They are living in the same house but there's no expession of love ( hug, kiss, i love you word etc) but they are good friends. He's just there for the kids waiting them to graduate in school (they are already in collage).

He's searching now (but if there's something that I can do to make them ok again, I want to do it.. he's a good person eh and i believe that marriage is sacred).

Thanks Sis :blush::blush::blush: You are right. Prayer can do lots of things.

MissyChe's photo
Wed 12/06/17 04:56 PM
Edited by MissyChe on Wed 12/06/17 04:59 PM
Thanks

MissyChe's photo
Wed 12/06/17 06:56 AM
You can pay to enjoy more privileges that this site is offering (but that Is your choice)... you can chat and meet people here for free... i am using this site without paying

MissyChe's photo
Wed 12/06/17 06:37 AM

I'm finding it hard to actually get women to talk to me

I'm going to be honest, I want to be someone's toy boy, I am a young man looking for some fun with older women

Well, from your above words its not really talk you at looking for.. is it BWilliams

:thumbsup: i got curious after reading your comment so i visited his profile... now i know the answer :smile: :smile: :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9