Community > Posts By > MissyChe

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:25 PM

Any girl ask for money is a waste of time for general. Internet has lot of this crap bots and stuff.

Not only girls but also boys.. :blush::blush::blush: and yes it's really a waste of time

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:20 PM

There is no distance so great that my heart will not travel...

love love love nice words from you smile2

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:57 AM

Be my girl than and prove your point.

Smart people know that they don't need to be in a relationship just to prove their point...

No need for proof anyway :tongue: tongue2

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 05:33 PM

Sex is not love, love is not sex.......sex is an act, love is a feeling.

And yes we as humans require love, but love comes in many forms.......parental love, sibling love, friendship love, love of ones self.....etc.

Agree :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 04:47 PM

is she on here?

Who's that she? huh me??? Kidding

Hello and welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 04:45 PM
This is a dating site. You can't really avoid scammers and people with hidden agenda here but pf course there are still real and genuine people here.. like us :blush::blush::blush:

Welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 04:38 PM
Welcome to mingle waving

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 03:20 PM
Edited by MissyChe on Thu 11/30/17 03:22 PM

Boys go to college to get more knowledge. Girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider. bigsmile

I graduated in college haha but I am not a boy :joy: I am a girl
-------------------------------------------------------
Women are smart too

We can do lots of things

In school most teachers are girl haha (especially in primary grades)

At home they know also household chores (cooking, cleaning, laundry etc). They also take care of the kids. They teach good manners and right conduct.

Women are flexible, they can do multi tasking (They are not just for home they can work too now)

We live in the modern world, boys and girls are given equal opportunity/chances...

( I will never agree with that stupider word tongue2 )... we are not stupid

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 03:02 PM

Love is only sexual relationship or souls mate.
But in present time love is only sexual need .
This was my thought. I may be wrong.love

If that's what love for you then probably that's not love at all...

If you're in doubt then there's probably an underlying reason behind that.. perhaps you really know that you are wrong

Love is more than a feeling
It takes time
It isn't selfish
It brings joy
It is patient and kind
It is knowing everything about someone and still accepting and continue loving him/her after everything that you know

Love has lots of definition but definitely it isn't just for pleasure

Thank you so much sister Missyche. You answered correctly, it is so heartbreaks that many men see love this way. They think having sex with women is love, is so sad

Me too Sis.. Love is not only about sex. Sex should be done too when they are married to the person they love... so sad, in our present time only few value this... they always think that things are just for pleasure :cry:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 02:51 PM

Keep in mind this isn't a Christian only site. You have many people of every belief and all over the world

This is not only a Christian site but I posted this topic on Christian singles. I think there's nothing wrong with this.

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 05:57 AM

Yes. Click here.

Tried clicking the word here rofl i went to search haha.. just got curious haha.. now i know :grin::grin::grin:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 02:02 AM
Edited by MissyChe on Thu 11/30/17 02:03 AM

Now personally I'm looking for someone I can be myself with you know someone I can laugh have a good time let me see a good movie go out to dinner can you go bowling someone I can open up to you someone and I can really fall for that's all I'm looking for love not just a booty call but somewhere I could potentially have I'm looking for that heartfelt moment like I just having sexual activity which is important to me for like someone I could really just fall in love with any ideas

That someone is hard to find here
You can't watch movie together
You can't eat dinner together
You can't go out and play bowling together

Maybe you are looking for someone who's living near your place so you can do those things.. anyway hello to you :grin::grin::grin:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 01:53 AM

Love is only sexual relationship or souls mate.
But in present time love is only sexual need .
This was my thought. I may be wrong.love

If that's what love for you then probably that's not love at all...

If you're in doubt then there's probably an underlying reason behind that.. perhaps you really know that you are wrong

Love is more than a feeling
It takes time
It isn't selfish
It brings joy
It is patient and kind
It is knowing everything about someone and still accepting and continue loving him/her after everything that you know

Love has lots of definition but definitely it isn't just for pleasure

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 01:46 AM
Hi.. welcome to migle

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/30/17 01:45 AM
hello and welcome

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/29/17 05:23 PM

Hello Missy!
Nice meeting you here, im a Christian too. Yes, believe in the right timing. Everything happen for a reason!
flowers have a nice day!

Nice meeting you too :blush::blush::blush: thanks pretty sis

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:47 PM
The real you :grin::grin::grin: i think that's something that can't be faked

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:38 PM

Private detectives often are very good in searches like this one.

It's hard to find someone but it's harder to find a good private detective

rofl rofl rofl

You make the search complicated.. that someone plus a good private detective slaphead

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:29 PM

does age difference affect a relationship I met someone who is 40yrs old and I am 58yrs old

Depends on the maturity of the person :blush::blush::blush: maybe he's younger but he's already matured in thinking.. maybe you both jive.. just try to determine if you are compatible to make the relationship last long..

( anyway, just my opinion.. i prefer people older than me for some reason but til now i have no bf... nbsb)

MissyChe's photo
Wed 11/29/17 11:41 AM

What about me and my profile,,,,

Try removig your eye glasses so we can clearly see your face (for sure you will look much more handsome

Make your about me interesting and longer. It's empty and boring can't read nice information about you. Not all cares to know your whatsapp. You might want to add something that describes you (interest,hobbies, character etc) or something that will descibe who you want to meet here.

Thanks
Hope you take my comment positively