Community > Posts By > MissyChe

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/28/17 06:42 AM

I believed that this site would really help me but if send a message to anyone hardly 0.5 percent replies I am getting.
it means 1in 200
it really made me upset I wanted to get connected with many people but I am unable to.
I am Venkat searching for a good girl friend.

Post a picture (must be present and the real you.. no edit and no cam filters.. let them like you for who you are than to impress them and hate you when they see you on cam)

Update your profile.. no blanks and make your about you interesting.. must clearly say who you are or who you wanna meet. The shorter but meaningful, the better.

Be honest, be yourself, be sincere, be respectful.. don't just try to impress...

Good luck! :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/28/17 06:34 AM

i love you

I love you good bye tongue2 ... just remember the song.. lol..

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/28/17 06:32 AM
Laughing now.. haha.. rofl :laughing: hello and good luck to your search tongue2

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/28/17 06:30 AM

Hello I am Granddaughters, looking to find some friendship with a female aged 50 - 60 years a round Shepparton Vic Region. Some one that I can get to know and become Good close friends with over time. I am a non smoker non drinker average Build aged 59 with a moustache. Very Quiet kind of a guy until I get to know someone.

I am just 26.. :blush::blush::blush: but I wanna welcome you :blush: Hello and welcome to migle. Enjoy!

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/28/17 06:04 AM

I am looking to hear about successful long distance relationships. What are the keys to make them successful. Looking for advice because when you look at one I haven't seen anything that really looks harder but I would really like to succeed with one.

You are half way there when you say you would really like to succeed with one. The key must be to find someone who is equally keen, and interested in you. You need to be aware that there are scammers on all dating sites, people pretending to be someone they are not for the purpose of obtaining money from you, so you need to be very careful. Create a friendship only, so you can get to know each other, because until you meet each other in person you don't really know if it would be more than that.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck in your search.

I agree with what you said :blush::blush::blush: better to be friends first..

MissyChe's photo
Tue 11/28/17 06:00 AM

Hello...
Strong born-again and believer in our Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Personal savior...

waving hello

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:53 PM
With specific number ha rofl rofl rofl biggrin tongue2

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:49 PM

Many girls don't sext . Just why wouldn't they, its normal
maybe you're not doing it right...

Is there a right and wrong way to do that? :grin::grin::grin:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:46 PM
Welcome to mingle.. best luck to you Sis

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:33 PM

Trust and intimacy.

Some girls require more personal intimacy, even to engage in fantasy with another, and a complete stranger doesn't do it for them.

Some girls also realize once its sent, it cant be taken back, and one never knows the propensity for someone who digs you today to try to embarass you later. Its too easy to record and save those types of things for later use.

Right sis.. i agree with what you said :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:15 PM

Just joined to meet people and see what it’s all about

Hello and welcome.. hope you enjoy mingle :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:13 PM

Thank God for the little victories in life,bless all who reads this and spare a prayer and thought for those less fortunate and if you see someone struggling or know someone struggling help them out this Christmas season.stay safe everyone and Merry Christmas.:rainbow:

Thanks for the nice and thoughtful words from you.. Keep inspiring people. God bless you more

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:12 PM

Are you naked :wink:

Your comment made me laugh :smile: :smile: :smile: .. didn't really notice til i read yours :grin::grin::grin:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:07 PM

I am looking to hear about successful long distance relationships. What are the keys to make them successful. Looking for advice because when you look at one I haven't seen anything that really looks harder but I would really like to succeed with one.

haven't been into any relationship but somehow I can advice...

it takes a big EFFORT, LOYALTY, HONESTY, TRUST and LOVE (for both people) to make the relationship work.

Constant communication is also needed (spend time chatting, be open and tell them how you feel).

Do something to make that special someone feel remembered and love. A simple present (if possible), a nice and thoughtful message or a voice/video call are some of the ways.

Last is if you meet that someone from online dating and if you have never seen each other in real life.. one should make an effort to visit that someone on his/her own country (not just once but a couple of times). :blush::blush::blush:

(LDR is challenging but when you truly love each other, no distance can separate you). :blush::blush::blush:

lovelovelove

waving smile2

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:04 PM

and it really peaves me off when folks can't do a simple thing like answer a couple of questions to fill out their profile

how am I meant to know if our interests match or find something to strike up a conversation with if everything is blank!
..hmmmm... sounds like you might have control issues.. that's the great thing about online dating.. and particularly a site like this one.. it gives you the opportunity to look at yourself.. and point the finger inward rather than outward.... you cannot control the actions of others.. all you can do is simply accept it is what it is... and maybe learn a little something about yourself

:thumbsup: love agree :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 05:01 PM

First thing that comes to mind is... why are you so suspicious?
Is this based on something that happened in your past, are you having problems with confidence, or is it based on a gut feeling concerning this woman?
Since you mention you are 'simple' and 'humble' I am guessing self-confidence has to do with it. It sounds like "she's so great and I am just a simple guy."
Not a good place to start a relationship from.

And why on earth do you think she will be in it for the money? Is there reason for that?

The only thing to me so far that sounds weird, but not uncommon, happens a lot, is saying you love someone when you haven't even met.
It is simply not possible to love someone after only 2 weeks and certainly not when you haven't even met.
Minor correction... in some cases it IS possible to love someone that fast (usually it isn't), but then you wouldn't be worrying about her not being for real. Then you'd know it was real and true.

As for the rest, do some soul searching as to why you are so distrusting.

I think it's possible to fall in love with someone online (but not that fast.. not two weeks). Happened to me (but the guy doesn't know, we are just friends)... i fall because he invested time to know me, he's always giving me advice, he's showing great care and concern... I like his character (he's helpful to those who are in need.. he feeds kids (street kids) and grand parents, whenever he visits my country... he's giving chocolates and balloons to younger ones... he has great concern and care for all not just to me) :blush::blush::blush:. I met him already (just once) after the meet up i fall more :grin::grin::grin: . Anyway nothing more will happen, I appreciate and value our friendship.. he's considering me as a lifelong friend... that is better I think... no break up no heart ache

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 08:19 AM

thanx mzrozie, I guess it's not real n am being driven by lust n not love. will take your advice n put this 'soap opera' to an end... cheers guys you been so helpfull

If you also have feelings for that girl.. why not give it a try but i think it's better if you'll meet in person first :wink: (Just always remember, the feelings should be mutual...)

Me i fall to someone older than me.. (never thought that that will happen...)... that's all because of his character not because of his appearance and richness (though he's also handsome and rich)...i can feel that he has feelings for me too :blush::blush::blush: he opens everything eh and he always spend time to chat with me (but for some reason.. i prefer if we'll just be friends... he doesn't know that i have feelings for him anyway )

Maybe that girl is the same.. maybe she's not after the appearance of the person (but be careful too ha.. know the girl well first)... her background and her personality.. (but also another advice, be confident to yourself.. never speak bad to yourself.. more than anyone, you should be the one telling to yourself that your looks is ok)

sweet words are easy to say in video or chat.. you won't know if they're also telling the truth.. better if you meet her (if you have time and money)...

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 06:40 AM
LOve comes unexpectedly.. sometimes it comes when you are not looking :blush::blush::blush: just enjoy the moment, make friends and build good memories with every people that you meet...

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 06:36 AM

Love is not always part of the marriage equation and that is sad.

Reality but that shouldn't be that way... when you marry the reason should be you both love each other

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 06:30 AM

have any of you had any luck meeting someone nice on here and / or met up with anyone?

I totally take in the point made that you can tell a person from meeting them rather than trusting what they say online but I like the fact that here I can get to know someone well before the meeting up bit

just a shame that those I want to chat to say very little and the ones i'd rather not keep in touch with will reply and continue conversations

I have met up with about 6 people from Mingle and had very nice times. Made some friends too. What works best for me is that I am not really seriously looking, meaning I don't put any pressure on me or the woman. No pressure.. no disappointment

If it is going to happen, then fine. If not, well then o.k. too
It seems to work for me.

JMO

Wow hope to meet people from mingle too :blush::blush::blush: (anyway i am careful and picky to who i meet in person)