Community > Posts By > MissyChe

MissyChe's photo
Wed 12/06/17 05:31 AM
Every good relationship is built on trust if there's no trust there's no reason to stay...

Also a good relationship feels good if it isn't better let go... take care of yourself

Know what you want and be happy.. your happiness is more important

MissyChe's photo
Tue 12/05/17 05:32 AM
Hello and welcome.. hope you enjoy this site

MissyChe's photo
Tue 12/05/17 05:32 AM
Hello and welcome.. hope you enjoy this site

MissyChe's photo
Tue 12/05/17 05:31 AM
Hi.. welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Mon 12/04/17 05:59 PM
Thanks all for the response.. now I understand.. the love :heart: is still there but the feeling of excitement is gone.. that you are loving the person the way you love others.. no special feeling...

MissyChe's photo
Mon 12/04/17 05:57 PM

What he meant is that he loves you with the love of God and not as a life partner period! Be strong my sister and understand that it got to the point you have to know that some people can stay in your heart and not in your life.

Not really about me sis.. a person dear to me opened that.. i want to give him an advice amd as much as possible to make him and his wife ok again...he has a way wife but ge said he's not in love with her anymore...

Thanks for that.. now I understand

MissyChe's photo
Sun 12/03/17 02:06 AM

Hi this is all new to me so please be gentle with me :joy:

Hello and welcome haha.. no worries we are nice. Hope you enjoy mingle

MissyChe's photo
Sun 12/03/17 02:03 AM

Hello, can anyone tell me how to copy my profile picture and send it to my email? I like the picture and I deleted it from my phone. Thank you in advance

On mobile click the image.. long press.. (for touch screen ha).. then click save image

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 09:18 PM
Exercise tones muscles sis.. :blush::blush::blush:

But just an advice.. we need to change our exercise every after 3 months becuase our body will become adaptive to that .. we need to challenge our body and mind always :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 06:18 PM

for a free site every like ive matched with wants me to sign up to other sites why is it so hard to meet someone chat and go from there

Mingle is a free site.. i am usingn mingle for free.. i am contented here.. don't like giving my other account except if the person is a close friend

We can pay here also but it's optional :blush::blush::blush:

Good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 06:08 PM
Edited by MissyChe on Sat 12/02/17 06:14 PM
Floor exercise is more effective for losing fats (planking, push up, sit ups) etc. Make the exercise difficult but doable. Climbing up the stairs with two bottle of equal weight in your both hand can be a good exercise too.. also the jump rope. (Change the exercise after 3 months)

I suggest if you also do that in the morning after waking up just drink water (preferably warm) before during and after the exercise. Have some exercise first like 15-30 mins before eatig breakfast. And on your breakfast eat protein rich food as much as possible...

Build muscles.. muscles burn fats even when you are sleeping.

Eat foods with lesser calorie (fruits, veggies, protein rich food, lesser in carb and oily foods, no soda and no junk food.

When you crave, you can still eat but learn how to control. Don't over eat and remind yourself of your goal.

Have a rest day too like once a week where you can eat any (but don't eat to much..)

Healthy foods, exercise plus enough sleep are the key to losing fats. Never starve yourself. Ok :ok_hand:

Usually it takes 2 months or more before you can see a result but keep doing it.. be patient.. some things take time

I am fatter before until now i need to lose fats but people in my place notice the big difference already..

I know you can do that :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:55 PM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

Ahh. don't be so serious... come sin with me.. come on ;)

Lol.. haha.. can we do a sin together.. haha.. joking only tongue2

I am nice and decent.. it's just that your comment made me laugh :joy:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:46 PM
What does it mean when someone said he loves the person but he's not in love with the person anymore?

Can you still love someone without the feeling pf being in love?

Does that mean what he's feeling for the person is not true love?

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:42 PM

Well I for one have no interest in sex.. none. I prefer to spend my time with a beautiful woman reading a book.. or talking about world affairs or discussing her days affairs.

I turn a blind eye to the pleasures of the flesh. Blind as a bat.

Sex is hardly ever on my mind as everyone who knows me would surely attest.

surely

You seem to be a nice person :blush::blush::blush: for sure your future gf (if you are searching) is lucky to have you

Good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:38 PM

Someone please tell when why women don't read your profile and reply just because of the photo, I have been asking to meet heavyset women and all i get is skinny women who don't bother reading your ad.

We all have preference
Even men sometimes they look on the photo.. most are particular with the outside appearance (reality of life)

I read your profile but i guess i am not the girl that you are looking for here.. just here to chat :blush::blush::blush:

Good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:38 PM

Someone please tell when why women don't read your profile and reply just because of the photo, I have been asking to meet heavyset women and all i get is skinny women who don't bother reading your ad.

We all have preference
Even men sometimes they look on the photo.. most are particular with the outside appearance (reality of life)

I read your profile but i guess i am not the girl that you are looking for here.. just here to chat :blush::blush::blush:

Good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:31 PM
Welcome here

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:30 PM
Welcome here pretty.. enjoy mingle

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:29 PM

what a friend we have in Jesus Christ. A true friend. I hope I find one

For sure you'll find lots of friends here.. God bless you in your search.. welcome to mingle

MissyChe's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:28 PM

Any one wanna chat:smirk:

Welcome to mingle