Community > Posts By > MissyChe

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 06:28 AM

hey hallll...

any truth to the rumor that everybody from firestone park california is a scammer???

I am not from California but I think that is not true.. in any place or country there are scammers but there are good people too :blush::blush::blush: don't believe in rumours but be careful to who you give your trust too :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Mon 11/27/17 06:23 AM

is there still a guy who want LDR and find their someone and willing to risk everything just to be with that girl and stay loyal in better or worst day?
no... people are only loyal when they're close...LDR's never work...

I saw people having an LDR.. it's working (though not for all) their love for each other grow stronger.. :blush::blush::blush: anyway both should be loyal and understanding.. both should also do something to make the relationship work..

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/26/17 07:34 AM

and it really peaves me off when folks can't do a simple thing like answer a couple of questions to fill out their profile

how am I meant to know if our interests match or find something to strike up a conversation with if everything is blank!

Even if they answered everything there's no assurance that all of what they wrote were true.. some are just good in writing, some in lying and some in impressing

Knowing someone takes time. Even when you chat or date someone, that's still part of getting to know each other.

Anyway in making a conversation, you can just ask simple question until it became longer

Best luck to your search Sis.. in time you'll find the right one for you :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sun 11/26/17 12:21 AM
waving hello

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 10:23 PM

Please everyone share their experience about hunting jobs and give tip for others

Know where you're good at and the job that you want.. try searching online, ask your friends about job vacancies near your place and/or read news paper.. when you find one.. apply and do your best i. The interview :blush::blush::blush: be confident and prepared

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 10:17 PM

A month here and no woman were are the good girls for serious relationship?

Be patient.. sometimes the good ones are hard to find

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 10:14 PM

Hey everyone! I just joined this site today, and I am an East Indian girl in Jackson, MS looking to find someone for a long term, serious relationship. I like to be both physically and emotionally intimate with someone. If you like my pictures and profile, please message me.

Welcome here

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 09:50 PM

hey everyone, new here

Hello and welcome.. hope you enjpy here

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 07:32 PM

Hi I'm a newbie. looking for female love if there is any left. I don't play games but looking for someone who is non judgemental confident and I love petite women . Just a coffee or a quick drink is enough to start and lets find out if there is any spark .

welcome to mingle.. :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:56 PM

If you had a chance to meet God one-on- one like you would have a rare opportunity to meet your president or prime minister:what question would you ask Him??
Your take people!!
God is everywhere :wink: we can always talk to him by praying :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:43 PM
You have a nice profile :blush::blush::blush: you clearly said what you want. Good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:43 PM
You have a nice profile :blush::blush::blush: you clearly said what you want. Good luck to your search

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:41 PM

I am looking for a GOOD Christian man
pray and keep the faith sis.. you will find him in time :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:36 PM

How can we get mental peace
i am a believer :blush::blush::blush: if I'm in a great turmoil or when I can't understand things.. i just pray

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:28 PM

I am looking to hear about successful long distance relationships. What are the keys to make them successful. Looking for advice because when you look at one I haven't seen anything that really looks harder but I would really like to succeed with one.

haven't been into any relationship but somehow I can advice...

it takes a big EFFORT, LOYALTY, HONESTY, TRUST and LOVE (for both people) to make the relationship work.

Constant communication is also needed (spend time chatting, be open and tell them how you feel).

Do something to make that special someone feel remembered and love. A simple present (if possible), a nice and thoughtful message or a voice/video call are some of the ways.

Last is if you meet that someone from online dating and if you have never seen each other in real life.. one should make an effort to visit that someone on his/her own country (not just once but a couple of times). :blush::blush::blush:

(LDR is challenging but when you truly love each other, no distance can separate you). :blush::blush::blush:

MissyChe's photo
Sat 11/25/17 04:02 PM

Fed up losing out on potential love. On both this site and another I've started a good line of chat with someone nice, get to know them better and one day - boom. They've deactivated their account!

I've never given out my number but have linked up via email or Kik (once we've chatted on site for a while first) then they just disappear.

I may not like those that message me but I let folk down gently if I can. Hate ignorance. If you don't want contact say so!!!!
this is the reality of online dating sis.. people come and go here.. just an advice, do not put too much emotion to some temporary things ... enjoy the moment and make friends. I met 2 people in real life from an online dating site too (1 girl and 1 boy) but not on this dating site, from another :blush::blush::blush:. I gain lots of good and real friends there (Some are planning to visit the Philippines next year).I deactivated my account there but we still communicate, they know my fb. We became closer after the meet up (but they are just a friend). Hope that in this site I will gain friends too (quite different here eh.. all are asking other account on the first chat which I don't like..some profile here are fake too.. I want genuine and nice people). I give my other account but it takes time. I reply to all the people (just to be polite and stop when I don't like how they chat) but when it comes to making friends or meeting someone, I am picky.

MissyChe's photo
Fri 11/24/17 06:24 AM
I enjoy my own company :grin::grin::grin:

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/23/17 05:19 AM
Not all the time.. sometimes they just marry someone because they feel they are obliged to do it..

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/23/17 04:42 AM

In some place;you meet GOD and you see and feel HE has compassion on you and your "eternal life of single"; HE wish you have Love and HE ask you; what kind of partner you are looking for and HE will give you the person you want.
GOD warns you: Perfection doesn't exist!!

What is your answer?
God, i put my trust in you :blush::blush::blush: I know that you'll introduce the best partner for me .. your plan is better than mine.. your ways is better than my way.. :blush::blush::blush: let your will be done

MissyChe's photo
Thu 11/23/17 04:30 AM

I'm looking for love
why women and not woman? huh you want more than 1?