Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 05:52 PM

Hello Mingle2 Community. I've never been on this site (or similar) before, so am feeling my way around a bit for now. I've read a few of the topics and think I'll enjoy chatting with you all. :grin::thumbsup:

Welcome pretty sis

O..M...Goodness! Lovely compliments from beautiful people! I think I'm gonna like a his site!

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 05:49 PM

Welcome and have fun...

Try to ignore a few of us nut jobs though,.. bigsmile

waving

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<one of the nut jobs. Welcome Ness...flowerforyou

Thanks so much. :grin:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 05:47 PM
A preference's only basis is from past experiences. Maybe the short men you've dated before wasn't worth not having a shoulder to lay your head on while dancing. Maybe the next short man will have so many more appealing attributes, you'll enjoy him resting his head on your shoulder when dancing more than you could ever have imagined. :tulip:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 05:31 PM
If you're truly just friends, then no.. If you have romantic feelings toward the friend and are simply not acting on them, it could be considered having your cake and eating it too. "The cake you have" being the platonic relationship. Lol!

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 05:24 PM

Welcome and have fun...

Try to ignore a few of us nut jobs though,.. bigsmile

waving

Nutty actually works for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 05:15 PM
Edited by Ness_a on Fri 01/19/18 05:16 PM

Would you refuse to date a good person that was a poor business person, or bad at their job?

No. I would be surprised if he were happy in an ill suited profession though.

Would you refuse to use the services or products of someone who offered excellent services and products because they were a 'bad' person in terms of their morals in their personal time?

It depends. While I prefer to do business with people with high ethical standards, my Doctor's affair or money management issues have little bearing on his/her ability to perform a life saveing procedure better than a less experienced Doctor with an ideal marriage.

As for the rest, you give great examples of how badly even the most gifted and productive people can fail miserably at being good people. Even the worst of us are capable of doing good things. While we are all imperfect, I do believe as a whole, we are growing in the right direction.

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 04:13 PM

It was nice to get mail from someone with a thought out profile MrBeeKeeper. Thank you. :tulip:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 03:38 PM
I'm thinking I'm the only one posting on the message boards right now. :thinking:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 03:36 PM

Hello Mingle2 Community. I've never been on this site (or similar) before, so am feeling my way around a bit for now. I've read a few of the topics and think I'll enjoy chatting with you all. :grin::thumbsup:

Hi, best of luck

Feeling your way around is always the best way :)

Thank you! :grinning::v:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 03:17 PM

I´m thinking, if there are 365 days in a year,

then why does,

7 days in a week,

52 weeks in a year,

come to 364 days.

You're absolutely correct. There are 52 WHOLE weeks, but technically 52 weeks and one day...two on a leap year.

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 03:11 PM
Only on Halloween. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 02:30 PM
Thank you for the welcome! :grin::v:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 02:17 PM
Will you send me a Lou Malnati's pizza? :smiley:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 02:15 PM
Most of the ma I received have been from people who haven't written anything in their profiles. :smirk:

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 02:09 PM
1. Inability to get past his past.
2. Doesn't respect himself. (Includes poor higene)
3. Overconfidence in his prowess. (Views winning women over as a competitive sport)
4. Not enough confidence in himself.
5. Money or power hungry. (Nothing else can be a priority over this hunger)

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 01:55 PM

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 01:20 PM
"It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder." -Margaret Wolfe Hungerford

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 12:57 PM
I would say that real men, and women alike, live up to their obligations, base actions on sound reasoning and thoughtful consideration, and treat others with respect.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next