Smelly cat, smelly cat
What are they feeding you?
Smelly cat smelly cat
It’s not your fault.

rofl

Is the sun in your eyes?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 12:59 PM

A perfect date in nz .. is easy to plan .. a sail through dusky sounds would be idyllic .. my safety would not be an issue .... his might be laugh laugh :wink:

Look out fellas! rofl

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:48 AM

Yeah, I guess in this day women AND men should opt for safety first.
Anymore, predators can be either sex.

True, a friend of mine packs a pistol in her purse for a first date. But she is in Chicago..so...

Though, she's not a lunatic, and carries it for safety in certain situations, it makes me want to warn all the men out there watch out for wacko women who might be toting. noway

You think it would be wrong if I ask to frisk them on meeting?

I imagine you'd get quite a mix of reactions based on who your date was. Some might like it...a lot! laugh

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:45 AM
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.

(must imagine blue birds tweeting the tune...Cinderella...lol)

What do you think you're doing?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:40 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Sat 02/03/18 11:40 AM

Yeah, I guess in this day women AND men should opt for safety first.
Anymore, predators can be either sex.

True, a friend of mine packs a pistol in her purse for a first date. But she is in Chicago..so...

Though, she's not a lunatic, and carries it for safety in certain situations, it makes me want to warn all the men out there watch out for wacko women who might be toting. noway

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:36 AM

Considering all of the Greek references that are in this thread, here is some baklava for everyone.

You had me at Baklava???? tongue2 :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:19 AM
Bet your bottom dollar you'll loose your blues in Chicago...Chicago. (if you don't get shot first)

What are you doing tonight?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:13 AM

If I meet someone, it will be where people know me and have my back. If that person doesn't like it, bye.

Trust can be just as easily built in a neutral environment, so why would we not?

You mean trust a stranger? Please clarify. If I am meeting someone, it will be where I feel safe

I was agreeing with your statement and wondering why anyone would risk not doing the same. I mean a neutral environment as in safe for both of parties. Not at either one's home, but in public. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:09 AM
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got troubles and I've got em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you

Do you need some help?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:03 AM

If I meet someone, it will be where people know me and have my back. If that person doesn't like it, bye.

Trust can be just as easily built in a neutral environment, so why would we not?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 11:01 AM
I feel no need to read an article about sex dolls. I'm already confident with my answer. H E double hockey sticks NO.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 10:48 AM
So, I've been giving this a bit of thought myself.

For safety's sake, i'm going to meet in an area that's public but not crowded.

Though he's requested I choose our venue, I want a place that has options he can choose from too. He may want to see what my tastes are, but shouldn't be stuck with them all day if they're not nice for him too.

I think I'd suggest meeting on the Plaza, which is a place I'm familiar enough with to feel quite relaxed, and has a chill enough atmosphere to make most anyone feel at ease. It's also a place that hosts enough dining and entertainment options to meet a wide variety of tastes. I could offer him a tour of the fountains, and historical buildings while he scopes out the restaurants and bistros along the way so he might choose a place for lunch. Or we could grab something from a deli to take for a picnic at Fountain Park or the botanical gardens. Then possibly end our date with a stroll along the canal if the weather's nice, or pop in at the art gallery if it's not. If he doesn't care for any of those options, we're in the perfect spot for him to choose something else.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:37 AM

I figure it takes about the same time to cook for 4 as for 1, so that's what I often do. I freeze the other 3 meals separately. I can throw one in the fridge the day before I want it again the following week. It's like homemade tv dinners without all the preservatives.

I love doing this with chicken breast. Grill a few at once, then chop them up into individual servings for the fridge and freezer for easy use in chicken caesar salads, sandwich wraps, burritos, chicken and rice soups, chicken and broccoli casseroles, or chicken, spinach and tomato omelettes.

Now I'm hungry. tongue2

I've done something similar in the past.
Lately it stopped working for me because I forget I have it in the freezer and by the time I get a hankering for it again, a half a year has gone by. Then it gets "that taste" and I throw it out anyway.

I've done that with a couple of things. laugh

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:33 AM

Yeah, I'm weird, but I know it.
Unlike most of the men I know and me when I was younger,dating is not a quest to get laid, its a way to share experience to find comonalities. I figure a date needs to be as close to normal lifestyle as it can get.

I've not heard that perspective before. It makes a lot of sense.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:31 AM
Yes

Have you ever smiled at a stranger, just because they looked like they needed one?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:28 AM
Come fly with me. Let's fly, let's fly away.

If you changed professions what would you do?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:17 AM

You have a date coming from out of town.

They’ve requested you plan what you would consider a perfect date in your town.

Describe the date you’d plan for them.

(On fantasy dates, money is no object, so live it up! )

It isn't a fantasy for me, I've done it.
We talked on the phone while she was driving down here.
I used my computer to find her an affordable motel room close by.
When she got here, I let her get some sleep and we agreed on a time I would come pick her up.

First, we went to breakfast. A sitdown joint that is a donut shop but serves breakfasts.
Then I took her on a tour of the town, starting with the beach drive. We talked and she played the songs I have that she likes.
It was a sunny warm morning.

I took her to the duck pond, we fed the ducks and walked in the park a bit.
We walked into Old Town and did a bit of shopping at the lil mom & pop souvenir shops. We had a light lunch at one of the beach pubs and she agreed to let me cook dinner for us at my place.

By early afternoon it was heating up so I took her back to her motel so she could grab her swimming stuff. We stopped by my place, I showed her around and grabbed my own swimming stuff and a beach blanket. We lounged around the beach, more wading in the warm surf than actually swimming.

Around 4pm we packed up and went to my place. After we both got changed, we looked in the kitchen for ideas for dinner. We agreed on Grilled steaks and a macaroni salad. We went grocery shopping, she loved all the weird foods that were available down here that she never tried before. I bought a few items for her to try. We picked up the fresh ribeye steaks at the butcher and a container of macaroni salad at the deli.

I cooked her steak first. She said it was done perfectly.
We ate outside while the stereo was playing inside. We shared some wine and spent time talking on the porch till it got dusk.

After it got dark, I let her look thru my movies and pick out a movies and we cuddled up on the sofa and watched a movie. After the movie we agreed it was time for her to go and I took her back to the motel. After a long goodnight, I went home.

The next day, I awoke to her ringing the doorbell. I was pretty happy to see her happy face. She came in and we had coffee and some rolls I had in the fridge.
She asked me what we were doing today and I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to visit the French Quarter in New Orleans. So, we drove the scenic route and spent the day at the Nola French Quarter, we went to the famous cemetery and looked at the crypts, she thought it was cool that it looked just like in the movies. I directed her to a few other 'sights' and we headed back 'home' using the highway.

That night, things got weird. I noticed some very disturbing personality conflicts concerning prejudice and racism, among some other moral issues. I live in a mixed community. I told it wouldn't work between us and why. She left and went back home.

Until her true personality came out that night I was hoping to get laid and it looked like it really was going to be a wonderful night. I could have blindly accepted her and gotten laid but I'm not like that.

She called me for about a month trying to convince me to want her.
Then my phone minutes ran out and I didn't renew them, lost the number because I didn't renew it in time. Her phone calls stopped.

Up until this woman lied to me we were having a good time. Too bad she needed to lie.

Sorry to hear about your good experience turning bad. I have to say, it sounds like a very pleasant date up until...

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:13 AM
Beachfarmer, you're killing me! rofl

While I'm not a native, I do know how to Rock Chalk! tongue2 :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:10 AM

Feeding the ducks in the park near me, a stroll around the architecture and then food at some posh restaurant.

I’m keeping a close eye on this thread to see who the easy to please women are, the first to mention McDonalds gets a PM.

laugh Love the honesty. :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 09:07 AM

Fine dinning, historical site seeing, talking about everything getting to know one another! This is a real date, did it several times inperson!bigsmile

Low key, romantic...nice!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15