Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 08:31 AM

That question coming from someone calling themselves Eros :eyes:

This was my first thought while I was snort-laughing. laugh Wasn't Eros the son of Chaos and Aphrodite?

The Greek god of attraction, like the Roman god cupid, I think
Not sure who his ma and pa were lol

Still gets an ironic snicker at the very least.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 08:29 AM
Just like men, we all have the freedom to choose whether to view our chastity as a gateway to fun town or as a precious gift to our one and only...or anything in-between.

When you think about it, unlike men, it's actually a fairly new freedom for women, considering how many centuries men controlled even THAT choice for us.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 08:13 AM

That question coming from someone calling themselves Eros :eyes:

This was my first thought while I was snort-laughing. laugh Wasn't Eros the son of Chaos and Aphrodite?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 08:08 AM
Both of my parents must have thought the other one took care of it. slaphead

But no worries, in 3rd grade, a 5th grade boy did a pretty thorough job of explaining exactly would be expected of me once I married him.

I kicked him in the shin, called him a liar and avoided him on the playground for the rest of the year. rofl

While the boy had a lot to learn in the romance department, his grasp on the mechanics of intimate relations ended up being pretty accurate...as confirmed a couple of years later by gossiping girlfriends on the same playground.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 07:47 AM
I figure it takes about the same time to cook for 4 as for 1, so that's what I often do. I freeze the other 3 meals separately. I can throw one in the fridge the day before I want it again the following week. It's like homemade tv dinners without all the preservatives.

I love doing this with chicken breast. Grill a few at once, then chop them up into individual servings for the fridge and freezer for easy use in chicken caesar salads, sandwich wraps, burritos, chicken and rice soups, chicken and broccoli casseroles, or chicken, spinach and tomato omelettes.

Now I'm hungry. tongue2

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 05:11 AM

Wow that's a bit insulting, being called old in your forties.

I have just started to enjoy life. Forties are the best years yet..

My thoughts exactly! We’ve been around long enough to know a few
things and are still young enough to act on them. We are
The perfect age really. :grin::thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 04:36 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Sat 02/03/18 04:37 AM

You have a date coming from out of town.

They’ve requested you plan what you would consider a perfect date in your town.

Describe the date you’d plan for them.

(On fantasy dates, money is no object, so live it up! )

This is what I wanna do last time.. not really a date but just some bonding moment since someone from another country visited me... (unfotunately, we end up eating only in the mall for an hour.. he was busy that time.. he just wanna meet me.. maybe we'll do it on his next visit..)

If that bonding moment happened, I will bring him to an eco park where we can ride in zip line, have some biking, do horseback riding, ride in the boat..then we'll plant.. do fishing and grill fresh fish.. sit in the grass.. swim in the pool.. take pics :grin::grin::blush:... we both love fun and adventure that's why

Maybe it depends on who your date is.. you need to know his like (nature, adventure, beach, movie or whatsoever)

In the end, any place doesn't matter.. in my opinion, a perfect date would be a date where you are with the person you like/ love ...

Echo Park sounds like a great venue for a date, AngelHappiness! They would have a great time just hanging out anywhere with you I think. happy

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 08:10 PM

If she puts a pic of the food on Instagram you know you’ve done ok.

rofl

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 08:00 PM
In my area, people take their dogs into just about any shop but restaurants and grocers or malls.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 07:52 PM
You have a date coming from out of town.

They’ve requested you plan what you would consider a perfect date in your town.

Describe the date you’d plan for them.

(On fantasy dates, money is no object, so live it up! )

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 03:26 PM
Edited by Ness_a on Fri 02/02/18 03:26 PM
I tried to once. One kiss turned into the kind of laughing that makes you cry. It's just too hard to knock down a solid friend barrier.

On the other hand...I won't date someone I haven't began a friendship with either. I guess it has to do with the length of the friendship.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 03:20 PM

Even if I stopped shaving my pits, I'm way too fem for my taste. tongue2

whoa Is that a YES or a NO???

oops Sorry, Queenbee! That is a no.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:55 PM
Even if I stopped shaving my pits, I'm way too fem for my taste. tongue2

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:09 PM
Edited by Ness_a on Fri 02/02/18 02:11 PM
(Thanks...don't remember where I heard of it.)

I would do anything for love,
but I won't do that.

What's a good hobby?

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 01:41 PM
I'm on top of the world looking down on creation
and the only explanation I can find,
is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world.

Why so sad?

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 01:33 PM
There's still a chance he's bluffing. He's probably onto the game by now.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 01:29 PM
Just when you think someone has topped the charts, another will come along with a support elephant.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 01:20 PM

Sounds like, to me, that he wants to be exclusive but not ready to say I love you. Maybe he wants to focus on you and get to know you before he says I love you. Ask him

My vote here.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 01:19 PM
I would probably take "I'm yours" and "I'm with you" to be an declaration of exclusivity...unless he said it when the ball game you interrupted a dozen times ended...which just means, "NOW, you have my attention". JK

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:07 AM
I can't see anything
See anything but you

what is your favorite season?