Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:42 PM

<---- nothing special to look at here. rofl

( If I put my pic back up, this will seem extremely self depreciating. tongue2 )

go wash yer mouth out with soap young ladyrant

tongue2 bigsmile

HA! I see what you're talking about now. It was just a typeO....I promise! slaphead

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:24 PM
It's nothing to worry about. Some men just use whatever name they call their members. shocked

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:10 PM
<---- nothing special to look at here. rofl

( If I put my pic back up, this will seem extremely self depreciating. tongue2 )

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 08:02 AM
I think that situation is all a matter of maturity. I’m not attracted to a boy with a manish side, but to a man with a boyish side. The difference is all about HIM knowing the difference of when to let his little boy out to play.

(I didn’t mean it like that, but it’s too funny to take back now.) rofl

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:54 AM

Chit can happen, and it depends on context whether or not it will be in public.
But if the dynamic of the relationship would push my buttons to the extent of having public arguments, I don't think I'd want to be in that relationship. It means something between two people isn't working out too well.

Apart from that, I don't like the totally upset drama scenes, but I read the other day that more often than not couples that fight that way stand a better chance of a long lasting relationship than couples that calmly talk about things.
Reason being that couples that argue fiercely are their authentic selves which ultimately is always best in a relationship.
Nevertheless, if me and a partner would regularly clash to the extent of screaming and shouting I feel it's an indication I'm with the wrong partner.

I think you’re right. If someone gets that worked up, there may be something wrong.

There is a very long distance between standing your ground and screeming and shouting. I think most of us fall in the middle somewhere. The idea screeming and shouting makes me feel ill, frankly.

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:49 AM

I think it depends a lot on the subject priority and the personality of the participants.
I learned arguing with my X was a no-no whether in public or not.
Her personality was such that she had no trouble making a scene out of any disagreement.
On the flip-side, I once had a girlfriend that could argue her point calmly and without grandiose fanfare. In public, if we could not reach an agreement we walked away from the decision. I have the ability to see others points of view. Most of the time I just went along with her because it really did no harm.

I do not like when people are yelling at each other on their phones in public. These personalities forget they are in public and shout the most vile stuff for everyone in earshot to hear. If you treat others that you know like THAT, I don't want anything to do with you.

Your girlfriend had a special skill. I’d rather debate than argue usually. But I can get a little passionate when really frustrated! Name calling or insults dont fly with me at all though. noway

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:43 AM

Chit can happen, and it depends on context whether or not it will be in public.
But if the dynamic of the relationship would push my buttons to the extent of having public arguments, I don't think I'd want to be in that relationship. It means something between two people isn't working out too well.

Apart from that, I don't like the totally upset drama scenes, but I read the other day that more often than not couples that fight that way stand a better chance of a long lasting relationship than couples that calmly talk about things.
Reason being that couples that argue fiercely are their authentic selves which ultimately is always best in a relationship.
Nevertheless, if me and a partner would regularly clash to the extent of screaming and shouting I feel it's an indication I'm with the wrong partner.

Yes, I too believe in airing laundry over shoving it in a closet to mold. I can air laundry quite loud and clear! laugh Just not in the moddle of the mall.

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:39 AM

I don’t know about arguing in public but it’s embarrassing when you get caught making love in public places.

Or so a friend told me.

Your...um, friend...should scout his venue a little better in future. slaphead

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:36 AM

Im fairy good at talking someone down who wants to argue with me too.
...except for ARGO of courses.! laugh

HEY SISTER YOU WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT *2-HAND SHOVE*
JUST STEP ACROSS THIS LINE, I DARE YA...laugh laugh

You wanna piece of me? YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME? (In my best, however horrifying, Italian mob accent. ) laugh

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:30 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Tue 02/06/18 07:30 AM

No matter how perfect a relationship, there will be disagreements. When they come up in a public situation, how do you deal with it?

Personally, I feel like arguing with your partner in a public place is extremely disrespectful, not only to them, but the people who have to witness it. I'm one for waiting until I get home to voice a complaint or discuss an issue.

But as often as I see it, it seems like many couples simply don't care who sees/hears their spats.

Do you think views on whether or not it's acceptable to argue in public is something that differs regionally? What about culturally?

not everything should be public. Private and passionate moments, be they the loving kind or angry kind, should remain behind closed doors, imho.

Exactly! I’ll happily accept a spontaneous peck any place or time, but I’m not putting on a show where THAT is concerned either. Lol!

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 07:22 AM

Female have more eagar to have sex and more feeling than a men, they control but incase of man they show out their feelings y so?

If your experience here is that too many women just want sex, I doubt you will get much sympathy from the men here. spock

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:55 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:46 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Tue 02/06/18 06:47 AM
oops

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:34 AM

thank you nessa. we can all add whatever personal experiences we have to the discussion but in the end only he can reveal his thoughts and feelings. and to base any decisions or actions on the ramblings of a bunch of internet strangers is unconscionable. even if it it coming from someone who is only separated and not yet divorced

Agreed Eric. Just trying to offer Mhavic a little moral support with a cute antidote. :grin::thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:10 AM
Edited by Ness_a on Tue 02/06/18 06:12 AM
I have a little story. A male friend once told me that he thought his girlfriend would jump up and down for joy when he told her he loved her first..like Ed McMann were at her door, but instead she just sobbed a little and never said it back. He was totally deflated. He told me men just assume if it’s there, the woman has felt it long before a man would. He had assumed she was waiting for him to say it first, so was devistated when she didnt say it at all. In the end they lived happily ever after, so....

My point is that you cant know what he’s thinking unless he tells you. Just ask.

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 06:01 PM

I Hate arguments where ever place at whatever time. I avoid them like the plague . If people argue in front of me I walk away or try to let them
Know I am uncomfortable. Just me

I think a lot of people are the same, Skeptical. I avoid others arguements and try not to have them myself. Im fairy good at talking someone down who wants to argue with me too.

...except for ARGO of courses.! laugh

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 05:57 PM

i think the ONLY acceptable public arguments are those
that occur on internet forums, that is until they escalate
into one or both parties resort to using CAPITAL LETTERS..

I DISAGREE! grumble
laugh

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 04:19 PM
I can make balloon animals. biggrin Shhh!

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 04:17 PM

I have no twin sister....really...its true!

Are you so ashamed of me then? tongue2

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 04:15 PM

I have a pocket taser in my bra ... it is a little bulky but it is a handy deterrent when I don't feel motivated to argue :angel:

Look out fellas! laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15