Community > Posts By > Ness_a

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 06:39 AM
Mix around with the people in the forums a bit. They’re the most personable of thos site from my experience. While you’re chatting with nice people here, you will find others through random mail.

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 06:22 AM
We all have our strengths and weeknesses.

Sometimes two people’s strengths and weeknesses balance in perfect harmony.

Or, two weeknesses could merge into a couple who has to eat out... a LOT laugh

While another couple’s common strengjth might turn them into the “rockstar” party hosting couple. drinks

What strengths and weeknesses do you feel you bring to a relationship?

Would you hope your next partner shares your strengths and weeknesses or that theirs balance yours?

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 05:42 AM
Whatever was I thinking?

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 05:37 AM
Why Eric,,,did you get kicked off the long bus again?

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 05:35 AM
No

Have you ever wanted to run aways from home? Lol!

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 05:13 AM
Yes

Have you ever feared for the ones you love?

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 08:09 PM
Great profile and lovely pics. Your profile is not the problem. That kind of response is pretty normal. You just have to weed through it. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 06:09 PM

I've never given them any thought. Good points.

How about "a piss poor job"?

Possibly coined by someone with a prostate troubles?

I know this one.

Urine was used to tan animal skins. People would save it up and sell it to a tannery. It was manly poor people that did this

Ah ha! That one does make sense. Thanks Yellowrose! biggrin

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 03:15 PM

I like to stick with old traditions.

I still send home made Valentine's Day cards to everyone in my family. laugh

I've switched from crayons to photographs of our family that year, so not quite as corny. :heart:
aww ... that is a sweet tradition . I associate Valentine's Day more with romantic love ..but I can understand why it has expanded to include all bonds of love :heart: waving

waving Hey lady!

I've had too many Valentine's Days without a real date I think. laugh
watch out for men with blood soaked goat skin .. thank goodness that tradition died .. I would be pretty annoyed if anyone tapped me with anything bloody ..there would be no hope of romance laugh laugh

Someone told me about that once...nasty! NASTY! sick

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:58 PM

I have a pocket taser in my bra ... it is a little bulky but it is a handy deterrent when I don't feel motivated to argue :angel:

Brings a whole new meaning to "feeling a spark" on a date with you, I guess.

laugh

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:54 PM
I've never given them any thought. Good points.

How about "a piss poor job"?

Possibly coined by someone with a prostate troubles?

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:42 PM

I've switched from crayons to photographs of our family that year, so not quite as corny. :heart:
aww ... that is a sweet tradition . I associate Valentine's Day more with romantic love ..but I can understand why it has expanded to include all bonds of love :heart: waving

waving Hey lady!

I've had too many Valentine's Days without a real date I think. laugh

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:39 PM

This came up the other day for me. I was in a gas station and the guy behind the counter said have a good day sweetheart. I wasn't offended and wouldn't have thought about it until topics like this come up throughout time. I still wasn't offended because of context and how he said it.

Many times things are cultural and depends on geographic

I would not have been offended by that either. It's a generic name thrown out in a friendly manner. I will never fault friendly. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:35 PM

What can really make him proudly and boldly say in public "SHE'S MY QUEEN!", when other men can't say the same of their women who are much more beautiful than his woman?

I don't think his statement is about her appearance, but how she makes him feel.

If another man can't say the same about his wife, maybe it's because he acts more like a Jester, so she treats him like a Fool. tongue2

it's like the lullaby says...

Lavender's blue,
Dilly dilly,
Lavenders green.

When I am Queen,
Dilly dilly,
You'll be my King.

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:26 PM

l love Valentines day. I make sure to give chocolate hearts to the 5 people in my life that I love soo much

my grandkids :).

Awww...filling them full of good memories...and chocolate of course. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 01:40 PM

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 08:12 AM
rofl

I have not had so many coffe-up-my- nose laughs in quite a while.

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:02 PM
Herb roasted chicken with new potatoes and asparagus with garlic butter. Possibly a glass of pinot noir...we'll see where the dinner mood takes me. waving

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:55 PM

I've met some very lovely people here. Take part in the forums here and you will meet the best of the best. flowerforyou

And I agree flowers

And look! Here is one of them now! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:47 PM
I've met some very lovely people here. Take part in the forums here and you will meet the best of the best. flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15